Keep nerfing killers no worries

At least I can face camp every match ^^

Apparently Devs don't know what is the most unfair and boring stuff.

You don't have to change anything before you fix gen rush and face camp, which the only two ######### in this game.

Keep ignoring the boring gameplay in high MMR.

Keep listening to baby survivors' rant.

Keep enjoying the superiority of no competitor game for now.

Good luck.

Comments

  • Fix face camping? But I thought you liked doing it? That is how you led your post. Are Snoop Lion to me, boi?

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    At least I can face camp every match ^^

    Apparently Devs don't know what is the most unfair and boring stuff.

    You don't have to change anything before you fix gen rush and face camp, which the only two ######### in this game.

    Keep ignoring the boring gameplay in high MMR.

    Keep listening to baby survivors' rant.

    Keep enjoying the superiority of no competitor game for now.

    Good luck.

    If u know everything better than anyone maybe it's time to share it? Put some words and explain yourself.

  • Fix gen rush and facecamp?

    I find that most times the latter is the leading cause of the former.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    Fix gen rush and facecamp?

    I find that most times the latter is the leading cause of the former.

    Oh, yeah? Well, I find that most times the former is the leading cause of the latter.

  • Are these your 13 reasons why?

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    Fix gen rush and facecamp?

    I find that most times the latter is the leading cause of the former.

    I don't give a ######### about which one appear first.

    Both of them make this game boring, and should be fixed.

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    Fix gen rush and facecamp?

    I find that most times the latter is the leading cause of the former.

    Try the other way around

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516170#Comment_2516170

    Oh, yeah? Well, I find that most times the former is the leading cause of the latter.

    I find baby surviovr.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Fix face camping? But I thought you liked doing it? That is how you led your post. Are Snoop Lion to me, boi?

    lol I face camp to make survivors suffering, not for fun.

    Face camp is boring.

  • Dude they just buffed Trapper in the same patch.

  • Some killer nerfs are needed, and you are very shortsighted and biased if you can’t see that. This is the most welcoming balance news I can remember in the longest time.

  • There's a difference between nerf and balance. Spirit's power has changed in no way, and she can still phase and catch up to survivors. The only change is that survivors know when she is phasing, something which they should have been able to know from her initial release, which pretty much only gets rid of the crappy 'standing still mind game', and may make things like gen grabs more difficult, since her phase is now directional.

    I find it to be a balance because, like I said, her power hasn't changed so there's no real nerf.

    Plus, I'd probably wait to actually see what she is like in the ptb before definitively saying that she has been nerfed.

  • They literally buffed trapper and few killer perks but ur crying for nerfing broken ass killer? This is seems like baby killer rant

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    Fix gen rush and facecamp?

    I find that most times the latter is the leading cause of the former.

    The former also causes a lot of the ladder as once the last gen pops the killer has no reason to leave the hooked survivor causing the face camp.

  • Seems like the trend of killers being utterly incapable of seeing killer characters get buffed and only hyper focusing on nerfs as if that's the only thing in a patch is still on going.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516170#Comment_2516170

    Oh, yeah? Well, I find that most times the former is the leading cause of the latter.

    Is like you say.

    Killers forced to camp because gens going ultra fast, I mean it makes sense that thay they want to secure at least one kill.

    I wish a world where Killers could chase the unhooker without losing the match.

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    Dude they just buffed Trapper in the same patch.

    Does it matter??? LOL

    Trapper will be still a joke until bhvr buff the trap to bite survivor automatically.

  • @justbecause said:

    They literally buffed trapper and few killer perks but ur crying for nerfing broken ass killer? This is seems like baby killer rant

    Do you know why there're only 3 killers in high MMR?

    Or you never get to that level?

    You can keep quiet and play your low rank game match. Quietly.

  • @Name_Unavailable said:

    Dude they just buffed Trapper in the same patch.

    Hahaha yeah and than making an add on what everyone would like and make it useless 🤣

    I believe it was the bag where you now start with all traps with you.

    BUT........ You can't pick them back up 🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

    Good luck when you play on mother's dwelling 🤣

    Suddenly all the gens opposite of the traps are being done and you're just a simple M1 killer with no power 🤣👍

    Well done bhvr 🤦🏻‍♂️

  • They should be merging Pig. She’s too strong.

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    At least I can face camp every match ^^

    Apparently Devs don't know what is the most unfair and boring stuff.

    You don't have to change anything before you fix gen rush and face camp, which the only two ######### in this game.

    Keep ignoring the boring gameplay in high MMR.

    Keep listening to baby survivors' rant.

    Keep enjoying the superiority of no competitor game for now.

    Good luck.

    You stopped reading at the spirit nerf, ignored the trapper changes, and made a post


    Please read the entire post again

  • Lmao they have buffed more killers than they have nerfed in the past.

    Hell, even in this patch, there is a different killer, Trapper, that is getting noticeable buffs.

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516377#Comment_2516377

    Do you know why there're only 3 killers in high MMR?

    Or you never get to that level?

    You can keep quiet and play your low rank game match. Quietly.

    Brother I legit go against a different killer every game, and the last time I went against a killer twice in a row was last night and it was Legion..

    Also High MMR? Doesn't exist. They added a cap on MMR, which isn't hard to obtain at all. Meaning its only a matter of time before the potatoes crawl up and we'll be left with the exact same situation pre MMR.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516170#Comment_2516170

    Oh, yeah? Well, I find that most times the former is the leading cause of the latter.

    Except camping does nothing to counter gen rush, it just helps to get a kill when gens are going to fast.

    Killer can be stressful, no doubt, and a second objective for survivors would be nice, but it's also not that bad anymore, there are enough killers that can at least somewhat deal even with the current gen times, if they get a balanced map of course.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/282181/keep-nerfing-killers-no-worries

    You stopped reading at the spirit nerf, ignored the trapper changes, and made a post

    Please read the entire post again

    Imo, they are just complaining because they can't read the "Entire" post.

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/282181/keep-nerfing-killers-no-worries

    You stopped reading at the spirit nerf, ignored the trapper changes, and made a post

    Please read the entire post again

    No. U have to read that post again.

    Trapper's buff was mentioned BEFORE Spirit's nerf.

    I don't mention it because it doesn't matter.

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516523#Comment_2516523

    Brother I legit go against a different killer every game, and the last time I went against a killer twice in a row was last night and it was Legion..

    Also High MMR? Doesn't exist. They added a cap on MMR, which isn't hard to obtain at all. Meaning its only a matter of time before the potatoes crawl up and we'll be left with the exact same situation pre MMR.

    Good for you.

    You have very different experience against mine.

    Perhaps we play in different server i guess.

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516561#Comment_2516561

    Good for you.

    You have very different experience against mine.

    Perhaps we play in different server i guess.

    I play in NA servers 😉

  • @GannTM said:

    They should be merging Pig. She’s too strong.

    Not funny bro....Please don't even joke about things like this. Way too many baby killers/survivors that will believe you (Including the devs).

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516557#Comment_2516557

    No. U have to read that post again.

    Trapper's buff was mentioned BEFORE Spirit's nerf.

    I don't mention it because it doesn't matter.

    No I don't as I analyzed the whole post in a thread


    Retribution got buffed, Thrill of the Hunt was buffed, Blood Favor was buffed, Third Seal was buffed, Trapper got buffed, several add-ons for both Spirit and Trapper got changed (imo that new spirit purple is incredibly good, same with the first purple shown for trapper) several other killers got add-ons changes too, including some of the weaker killers


    Survivors got a few perks changed, being Vigil, which is arguably one of the worst survivor perks as the changes were barely noticeable, and the other perks being Babysitter and For The People, Babysitter allowing the unhooked survivor to have a breathing chance after being unhooked, and For The People being a better anti-slug perk as the old version had a huge punishment, now having a similar downside but not as dampening as before



    While I am here, trappers buff IS mentionable here as your post is about devs nerfing killers, right? Almost everything shown in the Part 1 dev update is killer buffs, with a few things being survivor buffs and nerf to a killer that many agreed needed to be changed

    Better yet, NOBODY, AND I'LL SAY NOBODY, has played the ptb yet! We don't even know how wide the directional phase sound IS, if its small then its a heavy spirit nerf, if its a really wide directional sound, then she is still as strong but now survivors will know that she is phasing, but they don't know exactly where she is when phasing, its still a guess but not a 50/50 chance of survival. Want her 50/50 back? Use her purple that lets her teleport to her husk and you'll be able to 50/50 pallets and vaults.

    So yeah, go read the September dev update again and see that the whole post is mainly killer buffs

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516377#Comment_2516377

    Do you know why there're only 3 killers in high MMR?

    Or you never get to that level?

    You can keep quiet and play your low rank game match. Quietly.

    Lmfao 3 killers? Who play those 3 killers? Unskilled players like you who can't play anyone else to save their life? It's okay dude not everyone is good at this game and not everyone has skills to play it you'll be fine don't worry lack of skills is nothing to be ashamed of

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516565#Comment_2516565

    No I don't as I analyzed the whole post in a thread

    Retribution got buffed, Thrill of the Hunt was buffed, Blood Favor was buffed, Third Seal was buffed, Trapper got buffed, several add-ons for both Spirit and Trapper got changed (imo that new spirit purple is incredibly good, same with the first purple shown for trapper) several other killers got add-ons changes too, including some of the weaker killers

    Survivors got a few perks changed, being Vigil, which is arguably one of the worst survivor perks as the changes were barely noticeable, and the other perks being Babysitter and For The People, Babysitter allowing the unhooked survivor to have a breathing chance after being unhooked, and For The People being a better anti-slug perk as the old version had a huge punishment, now having a similar downside but not as dampening as before

    While I am here, trappers buff IS mentionable here as your post is about devs nerfing killers, right? Almost everything shown in the Part 1 dev update is killer buffs, with a few things being survivor buffs and nerf to a killer that many agreed needed to be changed

    Better yet, NOBODY, AND I'LL SAY NOBODY, has played the ptb yet! We don't even know how wide the directional phase sound IS, if its small then its a heavy spirit nerf, if its a really wide directional sound, then she is still as strong but now survivors will know that she is phasing, but they don't know exactly where she is when phasing, its still a guess but not a 50/50 chance of survival. Want her 50/50 back? Use her purple that lets her teleport to her husk and you'll be able to 50/50 pallets and vaults.

    So yeah, go read the September dev update again and see that the whole post is mainly killer buffs

    So you are here for... nitpicking?

    Same as I mentioned.

    They buff something from useless to not that useless, good, good to know.

    It provides other choice for fun build.

    They can't replace Ruin, Pop, Undying, etc.

    They can't replace Iron will, DH, DS, BT, etc.

    So it doesn't matter.

    But nerf a killer without buffing on other perspective because... survivors don't like mind game?

    They already have a pretty good counter perk called Iron Will, which is already popular.

    Besides, it takes ZERO skill to bring a perk.

    But a Spirit player need lots of practice to locate a IW user.

    All I can see is baby survivors win another Devs breast milk, but they never grow up.

    Maybe you are right, who knows?

    Maybe these "buffs" can change the meta.

    We will see after PTB.

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516523#Comment_2516523

    Lmfao 3 killers? Who play those 3 killers? Unskilled players like you who can't play anyone else to save their life? It's okay dude not everyone is good at this game and not everyone has skills to play it you'll be fine don't worry lack of skills is nothing to be ashamed of

    Why so angry? What happen kid?

    A good killer ruined your day?

  • @Katie_met said:

    There's a difference between nerf and balance. Spirit's power has changed in no way, and she can still phase and catch up to survivors. The only change is that survivors know when she is phasing, something which they should have been able to know from her initial release, which pretty much only gets rid of the crappy 'standing still mind game', and may make things like gen grabs more difficult, since her phase is now directional.

    I find it to be a balance because, like I said, her power hasn't changed so there's no real nerf.

    Plus, I'd probably wait to actually see what she is like in the ptb before definitively saying that she has been nerfed.

    Spirit’s power has changed in no way? Survivors know EXACTLY where she is at all times now that her phase gives directional audio and visual cues. That’s a huge nerf. At the most, she only needed the phase sound audible within her terror radius.

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516583#Comment_2516583

    So you are here for... nitpicking?

    Same as I mentioned.

    They buff something from useless to not that useless, good, good to know.

    It provides other choice for fun build.

    They can't replace Ruin, Pop, Undying, etc.

    They can't replace Iron will, DH, DS, BT, etc.

    So it doesn't matter.

    But nerf a killer without buffing on other perspective because... survivors don't like mind game?

    They already have a pretty good counter perk called Iron Will, which is already popular.

    Besides, it takes ZERO skill to bring a perk.

    But a Spirit player need lots of practice to locate a IW user.

    All I can see is baby survivors win another Devs breast milk, but they never grow up.

    Maybe you are right, who knows?

    Maybe these "buffs" can change the meta.

    We will see after PTB.

    I never bloody said anything about them changing the meta, I am not nitpicking either


    I am saying that devs aren't survivor sided and you should note that Retributions buff can actually result in the game ending for survivors if the killer is high momentum, Like Billy, Nurse, Spirit still, Blight, Hag in cases, and much more

    Blood Favor won't be extremely strong as that perk is hella hard to change, but now the perk is super useful on killers with powers that are considered special attacks, like Legion, Blight again, Nurse again, Spirit again, Hag again, and basically every killer, so now this perk works on everybody

    TOTH's change was made to counteract Boon totems and make survivors spend more time applying a boon than before, same with breaking totems

    Third Seal is gonna be a monster when using it with literally anyone, because Blindness affected to 1 person is really weak, but 4 is extremely powerful because even with comms, maps like RPD and Hawkins will be really hard to say where you are at, so indoor maps this can be a monster and if you cannot exactly locate where the survivor is hooked after the notification is gone, all you have left is a lucky guess, this perk can be even more brutal than before IN...THE....RIGHT....HANDS


    Vigil is got its old numbers back, so it could be pretty useful when being used with other perks...because its a synergy perk that isn't intended to be strong on its own but with its new changes I could see it affecting perks and even powers (I wonder how it'll work against Ghostface), its still a support perk

    For The People is a REALLY good perk, having a 60 second broken timer is surprisingly not that bad, and with new Vigil you could use this perk incredibly often

    Babysitter (By assuming the haste gained by the perk is 5%) could be helpful ig and it could push the killer to you forcibly as now you'll have your aura shown to the killer for even longer, still has its issue of you not being able to choose when to activate it so I don't expect high play from it, but it could still be helpful


    Jesus I do not care if it doesn't change the meta because a meta will always be incredibly hard to change in an asymmetrical game, people NEVER understand this, Asymmetrical games are hard as hell to balance and I know I usually get pissed whenever devs make dumb choices, I still understand why they made that choice because this game you can never satisfy anyone with what changes you do. For The People could actually be used in high level play now because if I am correct like everybody assumes, everyone in high MMR is SWF right? and For The People is an SWF perk? that would mean this perk could be super useful for preventing slugging overall and this is also a perk that can turn tables

  • I'm sorry are you complaining about the spirit nerf?

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    At least I can face camp every match ^^

    Apparently Devs don't know what is the most unfair and boring stuff.

    You don't have to change anything before you fix gen rush and face camp, which the only two ######### in this game.

    Keep ignoring the boring gameplay in high MMR.

    Keep listening to baby survivors' rant.

    Keep enjoying the superiority of no competitor game for now.

    Good luck.

    They're all about money now. They've Caved to EVERY SINGLE SURVIVOR COMPLAINT regarding killers... Every single one. It's clear they're catering to who pays the most.

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516622#Comment_2516622

    Why so angry? What happen kid?

    A good killer ruined your day?

    Speaking out facts are being called angry nowadays? I'll take it lol doesn't change a fact u can't play a single match outside 3 killers

  • Yes they did and they buffing his add ons too with his power we like to see it finally happening especially since I main trapper till this day and him getting some love is always nice to see

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516159#Comment_2516159

    lol I face camp to make survivors suffering, not for fun.

    Face camp is boring.

    Your life doesn't seem to be really fulfilling, if you do things just to make others miserable.

    Maybe go outside, touch some grass, and get some help for that?

  • Entitled killer main thread in an nutshell.

  • @OniHatesSWF said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516377#Comment_2516377

    Do you know why there're only 3 killers in high MMR?

    Or you never get to that level?

    You can keep quiet and play your low rank game match. Quietly.

    Have you ever played any game in high MMR/ranking/competitively? I played MTG for 15 years and 5 years of it was absolutely competitively, going on tournaments etc. And you know what? In such high level environment only few cards/decks are viable. If you are really high, you have to play the best, you can't play decks with Chimney Imp and expect to win tournaments with it.

    Decide what you want - high level of gameplay or casual fun. That's how it works in every game.

  • "Keep listening to the baby survivors rant"

    Very funny stuff 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

  • @Rey_512 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516366#Comment_2516366

    Spirit’s power has changed in no way? Survivors know EXACTLY where she is at all times now that her phase gives directional audio and visual cues. That’s a huge nerf. At the most, she only needed the phase sound audible within her terror radius.

    Not 'at all times', the only way to see her in phase is through dust on the floor. If a survivor is at a loop then they won't be able to see her footsteps until she is right behind them. Realistically, the only way survivors would be able to see where she is is when they are in a deadzone like on autohaven or crotus prenn, if they are in a deadzone then it doesn't matter if they can see where she is because of course it's a deadzone and there would be nothing they could do.

  • @Katie_met said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2516696#Comment_2516696

    Not 'at all times', the only way to see her in phase is through dust on the floor. If a survivor is at a loop then they won't be able to see her footsteps until she is right behind them. Realistically, the only way survivors would be able to see where she is is when they are in a deadzone like on autohaven or crotus prenn, if they are in a deadzone then it doesn't matter if they can see where she is because of course it's a deadzone and there would be nothing they could do.

    Directional audio, as well. They’ll know where she’s phasing from.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Fix face camping? But I thought you liked doing it? That is how you led your post. Are Snoop Lion to me, boi?

    i mean face camping is bound to be fixed before this game is fixed. gotta cater