Is gen-tapping yet another surv skilled technique like 360 is?
Does it prevent 100% of gen explosions and accelerate its progression? just try to do it in real life lol
Does it prevent 100% of gen explosions and accelerate its progression? just try to do it in real life lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's super slow.
Gen tapping is ass. Only idiots do it. It makes progress so slow.
aham but does it prevent 100% of explosions? if so survs broke all the killer perks to cause explosions
No, Overcharge explosions will go through.
No. it fails quite a bit. And then there’s overcharge on top of that
Silly friends! Tapping is for David!
there should be hidden (NASTY) reasons I dont understand why survs use gen tapping
please someone tell
Still can’t hit 360’s?
Maybe they're too used to facing Ruin.
It makes progress super slow and also shows that you are bad at hitting skillchecks and don't want to get better. It prevents the explosions because skill checks don't have enough time to pop up.
im learning how to and improving, but certainly need to get mouse skills following the surv curve when u have a slow laptop
People that gen tap are moron, it basicly double the ammount of time it take to do the gen.
Noice!
It's a lot slower but prevents skill checks, only used when facing ruin though.
And yeah, having hardware disadvantage sucks
useful enough to break ruin, now I get the point thanks, such a skilled survs use that lol
Or you could:
Git gud at skillchecks
or
Use No Mither + Resilience + This Is Not Happening + Commodious Toolbox to become a repair master.
It's NOT useful against ruin, it's even SLOWER than Ruin. Though, it's good when you REALlY need to repair 95% gen ASAP. That way you can avoid ruin regression.
I thought tapping was for Tapp.
The name's Tapp,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9FzgsF2T-s
David, Tapp.
And while they're spending 400 years gen tapping to 100%, they're also not looking for Ruin, so Ruin is accomplishing its job of slowing the game down.
It's way faster than normal. It's cheating.
That's why it should be fixed asap.
NO ITS NOT!!! How is it faster than anything!?
BECAUSE IT JUST IS!!! STFU SURVIVOR MAIN!
I really hope this is sarcasm.
I thought it was obvious I'm not being serious in anythin I had said here :chuffed:
I’ve seen the craziest people here.
Your grammar needs to git gud
People being born with much less aptitude or disabilities didn’t stop you. Or assuming they played leatherface just from the picture. I made this specifically to slap you in the face with your own format
if you wanna trick Ruin´s explosions then get a explosion, devs should fix gen tapping in that way
survs have way too many advantages over killers: 360, hatch, DS... stawp
btw Im rank 9, with over 400hs, not noob
ahem. 360 is easy to hit. DS is getting nerfed. Gen Tao is ACTUALLY BAD. Hatch is there so playing solo is tolerable.
You need to remember playing survivor needs to be about 3 times more appealing for lobby balance
Just hit the perfect skillchecks. Git gud. 360ing does nothing. I'd stomp right through you if you try to "360" me
Ehem Clears throat
It is a "Feature", much like 360s are.
It is slower than actually doing the generator and only bad survivors tap. (Which is why there are so many tappers)
And 360s are very easy to hit...
It breaks Lullaby aswell. Probably more so.
Yeah , I can believe that.
But yeah , I was kidding
breaking a lv40 killer perk isnt a minor thingy.... it breaks several perks and yes, bad survs do it so what? still an abuse or bug the fact of breaking killer´s perks
It’s not addressed because it hurts the survivor and help the killer. It adds a solid minute to each gens timer. That’s five solid minutes of extra time. Some games end in five minutes
I honestly feel bad for you at this point, someone clearly 360'ed the living ######### out of you
for similar reasons Killers dribble DS users...
gen tapping is much slower than just working through ruin itself
For instance to bypass hex ruin or doctors random skill checks are obvious reasons.
I think there should be consequences to gen-tapping other than it takes longer, as you're directly trying to bypass something that is there to hinder your progress.
Just let gentappers be gentappers, and don't bother saving their asses cause chances are high they are the least valuable teammate and don't want to learn anyway.
If you've got your graphics settings on Low and you still have bad frame rates, try turning down your Resolution. Turn off the automatic resolution setting and turn it down manually.
Keep in mind though you'll need to find a balance and not put it all the way down to 0. Having it at 0 can cause your performance to be even worse than it is at 100.
I have mine at 40. Game looks like ######### most of the time, but at least I get 30-45 FPS. But you'll need to experiment with it yourself in a match. Try booting up one of the Tutorials and tweak your resolution setting for a good balance.
Also your Resolution will glitch a bit if you change the game between fullscreen and windowed, as it'll start rendering 100 resolution but the slider will still be at what you selected, you just need to tweak it a bit. There's a bug in the game where pressing the Enter key can toggle fullscreen and windowed for some reason.
thanks buddy but lower resolution means my mindset of power applied to mouse and keyboard moves will change, so I'd better continue this way