Can we get old ruin and old undying for low mobility killers??
You want a bandaid vs fast gens and not deal with buffing low tiers.
They need something once they hit that higher mmr rating😎
Edit: killers with low mobility and no map pressure and only those killers could use old ruin and or old undying.
Comments
yes you can. just equip them. There even on the same page :) makes it easier to find both of them if ur having trouble. if thats 2 much trouble for you maybe someone can make a twenty minute guide.
No offence but this is one of the worst ideas I've ever seen on these forums.
Elaborate
Instead of changing how base mechanics like regression and hex functionality for lower tier killers we buff these killers to have a movement power, better chase, or both (hey trapper and legion) so they can stand their own vs the best teams.
I think we should adjust the gen speeds depending on the killer being used. Ones that have low mobility and map pressure should get a little more time to compensate.
I personally think we should just bring back old ruin. That helped ALL killers. Current ruin only helps killers that can apply pressure. Let's face it, a lot of them have a hard time doing this.
If it wasn't for the fact this would allow people to know which killer it is within 3 seconds (ruining a lot of stealth killers) I'd be for it.
Ah yes, perfect solution! Punish the newer players and make but a tiny dent at higher level play!
That'll fix it!
old ruin was almost worthless against good survivors, and completely destroyed lower ranks. new ruin now works on how much pressure you bring.
Orrrr maybe we could just buff the low tier killers, eh........?
In other words I do not want to see a Deathslinger with old Ruin, old Undying, and M&A.
Well since the devs fixes to prominent quality of life and some amount of game improvement are just change perks instead of basekit mechanics he is surprisingly speaking closer to their balancing language, sure its not a good change but its in a direction the devs would probably take
I know bhvr are against actually fixing issues but that doesn't mean I can't keep suggesting proper fixes over perks as bandaids
Old ruin kept new survivors in the new ranks. Before that update I never ran into a red survivor that couldn't loop. Since they nerfed that perk the amount of newbs in top tier went up by a lot.
If killer need that much help against gen they can run 4 gen perks (Ruin, Undying, Thana, Surge, Dying light, sloppy) or (Corrupt, Pop, Eruption, thana, Dying light, sloppy, etc) if they still have problems well something is probably wrong with their play. early game collapse or fixing spawn points is logical alternative but we know the odds of that happening.
Urgh old ruin and old undying existing at the same time, I'll pass on that
Also, new ruin is far far better than old ruin, as long as a perk like Undying exists. Old Ruin was good at slowing down gens early, but wasn't that strong at high levels or as the game progressed. New Ruin, as long as it stays up, is insanely strong late game, and is good at every level.
I think we should adjust the area of the map size depending on the killer being chosen. Trapper shouldn't have to patrol the same area as say Spirit or Blight.
Both should have never been nerfed. It doesn’t matter how strong Hex totems are- the casuals in our community are too damn stubborn to look for totems.
this pretty tame compared to a lot of stuff that gets unironically said here.
Reject Ruin+Undying. Embrace Corrupt Intervention.
As survivor I don't mind old ruin as hitting skillchecks is easy.
Old undying, I personally don't have anything against it, but people cry about it a lot so devs will never bring it back.
Old undying and noed is the best proof that no matter what killer has in their kit or how many anti totem things survivor can bring - survivor mains just won't cleanse dull totems.
I did make that comment before someone tried telling me No Mither was an OP survivor perk that should be nerfed so I feel like I cursed myself.
Old ruin where you had to hit great skillchecks you know holding m1 required skill.😎
Oh wait its say you are illiterate my apologies thought you actually read the post🤣
No offence taken🤣
If we wait for the developers to take action (the ones who actually play the game) the game will be dead by then with people moving on.
Most killers are woefully unable to beat 4 genbots.
I think the Casuals are those who want to get free Slowdown without any effort - aka old Ruin.
Just using your words, in fact, 99,99% of the community are casuals, because it is a casual game.
Sound ideas...now will they implement them and how long will it take? Will players have the patience to wait around for the fixes?
I did say higher mmr🤔 it's ok reflex actions show your passion
No of course they won't but I can dream
Ah, didn't see that
Still wouldn't do anything other than be a minor annoyance for top level play, great skill checks aren't that hard to hit
Oh you mean the ruin that completely relied on survivors skill? That was worthless against good players and absolutely busted against new ones? New ruin takes u making pressure to get any use.
Just revert the undying nerf and I'm happy. It actually got survivors to do totems.
Never understood why they changed it to begin with...you wanted a second objective there it is🤔
It's all good🤣 and yeah but at least it is something low tier cant pressure at high sbmm
Yeah optimistic but we have better luck winning the lottery 😅(bhvrs past indications of fixing the core problems of the game dont inspire confidence).
A better tool would be a sort of reverse Bloodlust:
This would therefore adjust to killers who have TR related powers or perks, like Doctor with Distressing for example, and ranged killers that have a lullaby separate from their TR.
Or, make it a bit stronger and more generic, and turn it into a perk:
because survivors don't wanna do totems!! 😂
Yeah that's a given 🤣
Here is the fix 1.5% progress is lost upon kicking a generator, generator can't be instantly just tapped to stop loss progression you must wait a total of 5 seconds before hand or the next time the generator is kicked a maximum of 3% progress is lost every kick until a generator has had the full 5 seconds pass before touching it.
Such a wonderful and simple solution😎 would fix the gen tapping problem
Use Pop and Deadlock, run chase perks. Old Ruin isn't good at high MMR either, they'll just hit the skill checks
It's shocking they haven't implemented such a simple solution which would fix the issue.
Huh?? That’s what I’m saying- they are the majority of the player base mechanics are catered to.