THis post MADE MY DAY! It is the HIDDEN code called "demonware" that we use to joke about in programming classes. The kind of bug that exists yet does not. Just like Herobrine!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can't get me if you can't open my door!
Itβs actually Huntress doing this to spite Trickster. She angry that the Entity replaced her hatchets with his knives.
Unbelievable! I told the guys from Ikea that I wanted the locker nailed to the wall!
I've yet to see this happen and I have an enitre Locker build too
Hatchet hitboxes did it.
I love the hatchets the wall. Instead of picking up the locker they said "too much effort" and just nailed the hatchets to the wall instead.
Have you checked it there is a Dwight burried under it?
You don't see that every day...
Wasn't me. I play Felix, not Jeff nor Jane.
This totally popped into my head and i couldnt help but read it in his voice lol
Got a chuckle outta me
I will never get over that
Sorry, I accidentally went into the locker and it trapped me inside, can you pick it up for me?
I tried asking the entity for help but all she said was that she needed my lunch money to do it
The locker looking so done, and it being on Haddonfield, is such a mood.
Jesus, first the mods forgot to let Ace out of his cage and now they let Dwight get trapped in a locker.
It actually looks pretty cool seeing the hatchets on the wall. Perhaps that's how it should be for The Huntress.
THis post MADE MY DAY! It is the HIDDEN code called "demonware" that we use to joke about in programming classes. The kind of bug that exists yet does not. Just like Herobrine!
π
That's one of the worst I've seen.
For #########'s sake Nemesis how many times have i told you not to throw lockers when you're upset
That's a port-a-john a survivor was using and the others tipped it over
not me, only @Rizzo90 would do something like this π
Locker thrown across the patio, Lady Dimitrescu confirmed.
Betrayal!