Simple Question - Yes or No - Do you think NOED is fine?
No reasoning necessary.
Yes.
No reasoning necessary.
Yes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope
yes
Nope.
Yes
Nope
NO reason necessary, Yes.
Stacked with gen slowdown all game and NOED end game. No.
I don't think it's okay but I also ain't crazy about it I personally don't understand drama about it or about dead hard too I don't understand half of these pointless dramas but oh well
Do a poll next time.
Yes.
No
Yes. It's absolutly fine, do gens, open gate and leave. Whoever dies, dies, at a moment you have to make a choice, the choice of saving someone, of going for a Totem or a chest or simply trolling the killer has a consequence, if that consequence is NOED then it's your fault, you should leave.
NOED only hurts bad survivors. I don't see any decent killer relying on NOED for a measily 1 camp kill...NOED just like any and all Hex Perks only works on beginer ranks, where survivors don't know anything, and they don't know anything cause the game's Tutorial is still trash after 2 updates, still doesn't show you totems, obsession mechanic, different vault speeds, doesn't teach common loops and how to loop, etc,etc, i've written this in so manny damn posts it's riddiculous BHVR doesn't have a Tutorial for those basic core designs of the game. They made the Obsession a thing in all matches so killers wouldn't tunnel out of fear of DS cause DS creates an Obsession so if there wasn't an OBsession there wasn't DS and yet the tutorial doesn't explain the existence of teh Obsession Mechanic.
Not really
No.
No.
If the perk's intent is to punish 'not doing bones', it shouldn't come swinging full force out of a single remaining totem, nor should it come without a totem counter.
No
No.
Yes.
Nope.
You know from the lobby that you're going to lose all the gens guarranted pretty much.
concept wise - yes
execution wise - no
No
Yes
Yes, I can do bones
Yes
Nope
Yes.
Yes, it's fine.
No
No.
Yes and no.
No
Yes
Nope. On the same level as old MoM.
Yes mostly but I think it needs a buff. Killers play with three perks all game and might not even get to use it at all while survivors have exahustion perks they use again and again in a game. So I think Noed needs something more.
Thanks for all the replies so far!
Yes noed is fine
No. I feel it should be reworked.
NOED is fine, dont diddledally when gate powered
Yes.
I hate running into it, but there are lots of things in the game that I hate as survivor and killer. You play through, learn, adapt and try to have more fun next time.
Yes
yes
Yeah
Yes.
No.
I don’t think it’s even that strong, I just think it’s badly designed.
Well no reasoning so no
But barrely
No
yes
Yes
BTW, why isn't this a poll?
I think so yes
Yes
No
Remove the Speed Bonus, then yes.
Yes