Why are there so few Spirits?
Honestly I hardly see any spirits. I've been looking all day for some. We need more spirits. I wanted some vodka, rum and bourbon but they're no where to be found.
Honestly I hardly see any spirits. I've been looking all day for some. We need more spirits. I wanted some vodka, rum and bourbon but they're no where to be found.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A brewery would still be a better map than a forest. And another forest. And forest around a temple.
she's currently bugged so that survivors with iron will make no footstep noises in phase, and with a lot of people running iron will, whats the point? You need a Crystal Ball to figure out where anyone is when you're blind AND deaf holding m2
But that doesn't answer my question. Why are we out of Spirits? Most importantly why is the rum gone?
Maybe they think she is too easy to play
But we all need spirits. Who wants to do this sober?
I personally dont like playing as or against her but its just my opinion
Not a fan of spirits? More for me then. Just pass me some vodka and I'll be good.
Am i missing a joke or something?
You can check my profile and see my wine cellar there.
Spirits are a type of alcoholic drink. So yes.
yes spirits is another word for alchohol, particularly hard alchohol
Oh ok i didnt know that my main language isnt english and i dont think there are any spirits alcohol in finland
..
Spirits include drinks like vodka, rum, whiskey and various other drinks. I have a friend from Finland who drinks spirits like Vodka at times so as far as I know it's there.
Oh well i'm underage to drink so i dont really know anything about alcohol
Because they buffed iron will.
This is not related to Iron Will. However, you will not notice it, because you dont need Footsteps if they dont have Iron Will.
the number isn't 0 yet so that's still too many spirits
Apparently my entire experiece over the 3 years with red rank spirits was all fake because of your comment damn.
I'm sorry but besides the very rare times I have versed baby spirits who recently bought the killer all the rest were unfun sweaty asses
Because Spirit is a crap killer who guarantees a win IF you get expierence with her. not even mentioning the stupid addons.
Most propably many people faces disconnects or suiciders a lot. There's not much to be done to loop with spirit.
I think it's because she's bugged at the moment. And no, we don't need more Spirits xd
Was it an Iron Will buff, or was it a Stridor nerf? :o
This joke went over soooo many peoples heads even after I explained it
I’m sure you can find some Spirits on Dead Dawg.
Ah. I see the problem.
In Clown's carriage
I literally said there are little few cases of baby new spirits, never said every game I get is bad
Yes I indeed imply that because anyone using their ears and spending a few matches with her can perfectly become a master killer no matter how bad the player was
Either way the result is the same.
What is this conversation? This was a joke people!
Post this in Off-Topic.
This is what happens when people are too sober to joke around.
But I will admit this was pretty funny
It wasn't funny anyway. Don't trouble yourself.
Great thing humour is subjective and what's unfunny to one person (you) isn't automatically unfunny to every other person
It was ok joke
thats because it wasn't funny
Oh boo. Humour is subjective anyway. Some found it funny therefore to them it was.
I agree, i love playing this Game Drunk. Its way more fun and for some reason i try the most stupid ######### and when it works it funny as hell
it's literary just because of the new bug and sound bugs that are in the game, spirit is just trash when she has no way to counter iron-will
even if people with iron-will had step sounds, there are so many sounds that can just overpower the footstep sounds so u actually have no idea
spirit now is just complete guessing game, which she was before without stridor against iron-will as well
I meant spirits as in the drink not the killer.
😐️lmao
Stridor got nerfed, so she's too hard now.