Saving Bloodpoints Tome 8 Level 3
Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
Since the game only allows you to hold 1 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
dayum! You did that fast!
Thank you, I was watching out for your post - pinned your thread as usual <3
Here we are, thanks @CashelP14 and @MandyTalk ! <3
Ahh my regular dosage, many thanks.
Thank you sm for doing these! :)
Cheers again for pinning this π
Thought it was going to be tougher to find the path but it was surprisingly easy. I swear though people are trying to make them more complicated lol
Thanks for reading it mate π
Many thanks to you too mate π
It's no problem mate π
Thanks again
It's no problem mate π
Thanks again, Cashel :)
Thanks to you too mate π
Im so glad we have you. You deserve a special status, The Tome Banker.
Cheers for the complement π I don't think everyone would agree but I respect it.
Though if it was The Tome Collector, it would be a great reference to a film I love called The Bone Collector π
Nice one! I'm at P3 all perks for everyone and am waiting on Pinhead's release to start Level 2&3; I'm already at L31 so no worries on completing it! :)
Give it a few more chapters and I'm sure I'll be thankful for these banked Challenges!
P3 all perks on everyone? Very nice work lad π
As always.
Thanks π₯°
The community doesnβt deserve you, brother. Thanks!
Not everyone would agree π but I really appreciate it mate π
Thanks for your hard work, I will use this to get extra BP for Pinhead
No problem lad π get grinding because you only have 1 week before he comes out
Im very confused, can anybody help but this tome which is LOCKED? right?
its open for me for some reason, but also locked at the same time. like if i go on tome selection screen, its locked but somehow im assigned to challenges on that tome and its letting me do them and i select new challenge after a game.
You completed levels 1 and 2 already?
Thanks, this is very helpful!