So my friend made a Killer Tierlist...
My friend is new to the game and hasn't even seen every killer in-game. But I'm still shocked.
My friend is new to the game and hasn't even seen every killer in-game. But I'm still shocked.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have your friend hit up WatchMojo, they'll hire him on the spot.
Lmao
I see what the problem is
It's just upside down
Oh, I got it. It's the "popularity in memes" tier list!
It kinda checks out.
Most of the Killers they ranked highly are Killers that punish basic mistakes and lack of general game knowledge. As they learns more about the game, their opinions will likely change quite a bit.
I don't see Bubba as a big deal, and will go out of my way to tease Bubba during a match. My friends, who are more about using stealth and keys while rarely looping, consider him a high threat. I just dance around him like a maniac with a deathwish.
Clown and Trickster at any tier except F?... your friend will learn the truth one day.
clown and trickster are more like B-tier killers though. Myers is the only F tier killer right now.
Expect that trickster it's fairly decent?
The tier list for a brand new player looks very different from that of an experienced player. There's a reason Legion and Pig have high kill rates.
If he’s new to the game then I understand why he put Myers and Bubba in the top tier. Those two are two of the best killers at low level imo.
Trickster is amazingly bad. He has no map pressure, and is very situational. Some maps make him a guaranteed 110% M1 killer.
He's only decent when nobody does gens.
-coming from someone who actually really likes Trickster
Survivors really overrate killers in the 1v1 because that is more or less the main thing they experience. Same as Deathslinger. If one of those two is suspiciously high placed, probably a survivor main.
Your friend is right, Trickster has always been A tier, he's a top tier killer, stronger than Spirit
I've seen many tier lists and this sure is one of them
That list looks faulty
I'd say turn it upside down and it'd be far more accurate.
Nurse is top tier if you can get the hang of her.
Ask him to make a tier list after he gets 100-200 or so hours. It'll be a cool little experiment to see how DBD players mindsets change as they continue playing.
He's probably only seen me playing Blight
And I don't have Spirit yet, but I bet you I can make her look like an F tier Killer
My friend think Spirit is so bad is because she can't see survivors while Phasing xd
._.
I have no words
One Question: Is your friend playing killer?
If yes, he might rate them from a killer-newbie pov, and that would explain spirit at the bottom.
My friend has never played this game. He tried some of the killers, and he played against me playing the other killers.
I mean, it's mostly accurate if you're looking at it from "fun to play against."