Which survivor(s) and killer(s) do you main?

If you have (a) survivor(s) and killer(s) or only survivor/killer that you main, post them in the comments! I'll start:

The three survivors I main are Ace, Yui, and Yun-Jin.

The killers I main are Clown and Blight, slowly maining Billy as well.

Comments

  • I was a Claudette for years, but I hate how they changed her.

    I'm trying out Meg. I'm not sure yet. Maybe Meg, Nea, or Kate.

    I rarely play killer, but when I do, I'd say Blight. I'm really liking him right now.

  • I'm a survivor main.

    I main 2 survivors at the moment. Adam and Elodie.

  • Spirt Kate and Feng

  • Meg Yui Spirit Claire

  • Survivors: Ash, Elodie, Felix.

    Killers still haven't decided cycling through

    Deathslinger, Oni, Blight, Pig, Ghost face.

  • Survivors: Adam, Steve, Yui.

    Killers: Deathslinger, Twins, Executioner, Clown, Plague.

  • Survivors: Jonathan, Leon and Chris.

    Killers: Michael, Ghostface and Wraith.

  • Survivors: Quentin, Claudette and Kate.

    Killer: Freddy, Hag and Pig.

  • Survivor: Feng Min

    Killer: Pig, Spirit, Huntress and Hag

  • I main Ash, Bill, Quentin, and Laurie as survivor, and Legion as killer.

  • Survivor jake and Cheryl

    Killer was a trickster main but he's unplayable on console now so I'm a only a legion main now

  • I don’t really main anyone. Survivors all have their own builds for whatever my mood or challenge. Killers I pretty much play all except twins, blight, oni and nurse due to console restrictions.

  • Survivors are mainly Ash and Steve. I really like playing Dwight and Tapp as well.

    Killers. Clown is my main guy followed by Ghostface. I recently started playing The Doctor and love him sometimes, I also play a lot of Demogorgon. If they ever add a classic skin for Freddy I’ll play him nonstop!

  • Survivor: Leon and Laurie

    Killer: Nemesis, Doctor, and Wraith

  • Killer: Doctor, Ghostface, Hillbilly

    Survivor: Kate, Elodie, and probably Leon after they massacred my boy shirtless David😪

  • Killer (varies on mood, currently): Blight, Oni, Huntress.

    Survivor: Leon. Will probably main Felix as well, maybe Jane or Yui.

  • Elodie, Jill and Nea

    Pig, Oni and Blight

  • Survivors- Zarina, Yun-jin, Cybil, and starting to play alot of Kate

    Killers - twins, blight, slinger, trickster, huntress. Pig is also fun but I don't main her.

  • Survivores: Nea & Felix

    Killers: Huntress, and I'm trying to learn Oni to main him as well :)

  • I play pretty much a lot of them… but if we were going to be specific:

    Survivor: Dweet, Meg, and Chris.

    Killer: Michael, Plague and Twins.

  • Kate since like, day 1 for me. I bought Curtain Call when I barely knew this game, just for her.


    I started playing Trickster lately, he’s fun at low ranks, but I mainly play survivor, so he’s just for fun and BP

  • Survivors: On PS4, I did main Kate. If they don't fix her face, though, then Leon may be my new main. On Switch, Cheryl has the Alessa outfit so she's my main.

    Killers: Nemesis, Blight, tier 1 Myers

  • Survivor: Bunny Feng. I'll very rarely play Claire cause I think she's also pretty but I'm dedicated to being a Bunny Feng main.

    Killer: Trickster. I'm a one-trick with him and plan on playing only him until the day the game dies — unless someone who's watching me play asks me to play someone specific.

  • Survivors: Nea, Yun-Jin, Cheryl, and Leon.

    Killers: Oni, Doctor, and Wraith.

  • Quentin Kate Felix and Deathslinger( for now )

  • Survivor - Lisa

    Killer - Freddy, Legion

  • Survivor: Kate, Leon, Meg and Zarina

    Killer: Blight, Freddy, Nemesis, Myers

  • I only really play survivor. I play:

    David, Chris, Jeff, Ash, Felix, Dwight, Claire, and Heather mainly.

  • Survivor: Jeff

    Killer: Pyramid Head/Wraith

  • I used to main Kate when playing Survivor, but... uh... yeah. I'm still trying to figure out who to play instead. Probably Nea or Meg.

    As Killer, I usually enjoy Huntress, Wraith and Leatherface.

  • Killer: Doctor or Freddy (I'm hoping Oni or Deathslinger soon)

    Survivor: My man Ash. Groovy.

  • I main Jill and Leon as survivors. And Pyramid Head as a killer. In both cases just because I love them as characters.

  • Survivor: Jake, Ace, and David

    Killer: Hillbilly, Hag, Ghostface, and Nemesis

  • Ghostface, Wraith, Deathslinger, Oni, Spirit.

    Survivor it's only Kate, but sometimes I play Cheryl.

  • Kate/Claudette/Nea

    Spirit/Pig/Wraith

  • As survivor: Ash, Claudette and Ace

    As killer: I main none, i play most of them pretty equaly beside toxic killer like Twins or Deathsliner.