Video hit incredible!

16276777973861136143303737221077.jpg 16276778313515731000392800835395.jpg 16276778745591956982194054915790.jpg 16276778526153291612606153854224.jpg

I was unable to upload the video ... but the photos are clear! empty shot ... after 3 seconds it hit !!!! each photo represents a second more or less! explain to me! the third and fourth photos are reversed!

Comments

  • VPN + WiFi = killer meta

  • This gets tiring.

    The hits are based on the servers perception of positions at the time it receives the signal that the hit was attempted. What was your ping? What was the killer's ping?


    The server made the decision that the killer was close enough to hit. THIS IS NOT BASED ON WHERE THE PIXELS ARE ON YOUR SCREEN but based on what the server believes the actual positions to be. Since the server, your system and the killer's system are all in different locations, it's physically impossible to have the same position everywhere if anything is moving.

    You just can't trust your screen and have to assume to some extent it's an approximation. This happens in all multiplayer games, you can search the internet about it.

  • @Sypherpathic said:

    This gets tiring.

    The hits are based on the servers perception of positions at the time it receives the signal that the hit was attempted. What was your ping? What was the killer's ping?

    The server made the decision that the killer was close enough to hit. THIS IS NOT BASED ON WHERE THE PIXELS ARE ON YOUR SCREEN but based on what the server believes the actual positions to be. Since the server, your system and the killer's system are all in different locations, it's physically impossible to have the same position everywhere if anything is moving.

    You just can't trust your screen and have to assume to some extent it's an approximation. This happens in all multiplayer games, you can search the internet about it.

    the ping speech is understandable ... but here we talk about having taken the shot 3 seconds later ... and what the #########! ;)

  • The killer has a better Secret Lab Gaming chair than you

    -----

    Common stuff. I'd check my internet to make sure my ping is not over 80 or can result in hits like these. After a while and hundreds of hours later, you get used to these kinds of things and just shrug them off... All I can say is that this is common and welcome to DBD....

  • @Pilot said:

    The killer has a better Secret Lab Gaming chair than you

    -----

    Common stuff. I'd check my internet to make sure my ping is not over 80 or can result in hits like these. After a while and hundreds of hours later, you get used to these kinds of things and just shrug them off... All I can say is that this is common and welcome to DBD....

    Ping 40... Fiber 1giga.... Cable ethernet ;)

  • Damn bro, can I have some? Share with a brother.

  • if I could, gladly brother! ;)

  • Sorry, but if each of those pictures is one second, then there's something seriously wrong with your connection. In one second, a survivor can cover 4 meters. Between all of them, I don't believe you've covered even 1 meter.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395327#Comment_2395327

    Sorry, but if each of those pictures is one second, then there's something seriously wrong with your connection. In one second, a survivor can cover 4 meters. Between all of them, I don't believe you've covered even 1 meter.

    Was about to say the same but @Orion was faster i guess.

  • Not gonna lie, most of my hits i receive look exactly like that or sometimes even worse. I lost faith they will ever fix this.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395327#Comment_2395327

    Sorry, but if each of those pictures is one second, then there's something seriously wrong with your connection. In one second, a survivor can cover 4 meters. Between all of them, I don't believe you've covered even 1 meter.

    Fiber 1 giga, cable ethernet, Ping 40

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395327#Comment_2395327

    Sorry, but if each of those pictures is one second, then there's something seriously wrong with your connection. In one second, a survivor can cover 4 meters. Between all of them, I don't believe you've covered even 1 meter.

    I explained myself wrong ... each frame is a step, just look at the photos! don't make excuses for something that doesn't work! ;)

  • He hit your air. You need to protect it.

  • That probably what Asian players expirience tonight because bhvr kept sending me to Asian servers. For some reason I got 5 seconds queue times but my ping was stable 200+. I didn't have a chance to connect to EU servers so I had to play like this. And surprisingly I mostly did well because players were also 5-10 ranks below me.

    Never used vpn and with queue algorithms like this I don't need it. I just had easy games tonight for the cost of unlucky Asian players.

    My ping would probably be better if I used vpn to Europe, but I'm kinda lazy to install and configure new stuff.

  • Hit validation should still benefit killers, imagine getting a hit on your screen and suddenly mid recovery animation you get it cancelled and didn't really get slowed down, watching the survivor run faster for half a second and teleport to their current real position. Hit validations like this are a safeguard so the game isn't extremely awkward to moderately high ping (100+ms) killers.

    Ranting over this won't get you anywhere, this is just trying to infuriate people who won't understand how the game is built to make the game run smooth for everyone and not have awkward animation and people teleporting around in each other screeens.

  • @1miko said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/269699/video-hit-incredible

    Hit validation should still benefit killers, imagine getting a hit on your screen and suddenly mid recovery animation you get it cancelled and didn't really get slowed down, watching the survivor run faster for half a second and teleport to their current real position. Hit validations like this are a safeguard so the game isn't extremely awkward to moderately high ping (100+ms) killers.

    Ranting over this won't get you anywhere, this is just trying to infuriate people who won't understand how the game is built to make the game run smooth for everyone and not have awkward animation and people teleporting around in each other screeens.

    I'm not actually angry! I wanted to share a situation with you all! I kept playing and having fun!

  • Meaningless, it could still be highly unstable.

    @Morpheus_7_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395348#Comment_2395348

    I explained myself wrong ... each frame is a step, just look at the photos! don't make excuses for something that doesn't work! ;)

    No excuses on my side, you just said something and I took your word for it. Don't blame me because you made a mistake.

  • Shoulda played better my guy, just don't get hit lol

  • @Sypherpathic said:

    This gets tiring.

    The hits are based on the servers perception of positions at the time it receives the signal that the hit was attempted. What was your ping? What was the killer's ping?

    The server made the decision that the killer was close enough to hit. THIS IS NOT BASED ON WHERE THE PIXELS ARE ON YOUR SCREEN but based on what the server believes the actual positions to be. Since the server, your system and the killer's system are all in different locations, it's physically impossible to have the same position everywhere if anything is moving.

    You just can't trust your screen and have to assume to some extent it's an approximation. This happens in all multiplayer games, you can search the internet about it.

    Someone who actually understands networks. You're like one in a million.

  • That's not 3 seconds worth of frames. Maybe 1 at the most.

  • Just find a pallet and camp it, the killer won't get a hit even if the killer gets a hit.