If they reduce the grind again, do you think they'll give another legacy type skin?

I would love to have another legacy - like skin. I just think it'd be neat, especially since some owners of the original legacy outfits lost theirs.

Comments

  • They need to stop doing exclusive items it just makes players do stupid things to get them.

    I hope they don't give out anymore exclusive stuff personally. Reducing the grind however will benefit both old and new players.

  • Nah, those are never coming back nor will such an event be ever held again as was said many times before.

  • No. ######### that. Even as someone who is a major advocate for reducing the grind, I don't want more exclusive cosmetics because it forces people to grind for them. Making the reduction of the grind ######### USELESS.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    No. ######### that. Even as someone who is a major advocate for reducing the grind, I don't want more exclusive cosmetics because it forces people to grind for them. Making the reduction of the grind ######### USELESS.

    My guess is they held a grindy event to get legacy outfits?

  • Cake weeks, free shards, 4 perks per day for a week and now bloodhunt.. I think they helped the grind for a ton of players already mate.

  • No chance. The most we'd get is a charm.

  • @Jago said:

    Cake weeks, free shards, 4 perks per day for a week and now bloodhunt.. I think they helped the grind for a ton of players already mate.

    A very temporary fix, one might add.

  • @MojoTheFabulous said:

    No chance. The most we'd get is a charm.

    Charms are unironically the worst addition to the game Devs use them as an excuse for bad content

    "hey guys you got something why are you complaining"

  • It doesn't sound like a terrible idea, but A LOT of people would get said cosmetics.

  • @GeneralV said:

    It doesn't sound like a terrible idea, but A LOT of people would get said cosmetics.

    A decent portion of the PC population got the original legacy prestige.

    Plus why not, just a neat cosmetic for those who stuck with the god awful grind we have right now.

  • There's no chance of any future compensation being like the original Legacy. The original Legacy consisted of very specific rewards that depended on who you had dedicated your resources to during the early days. They would have to make way too many reskins for that to ever happen again today. At best, they'll do a charm or shards or something. Maybe a skin for one or two specific characters. But let's be real, it would probably only ever be a charm.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    There's no chance of any future compensation being like the original Legacy. The original Legacy consisted of very specific rewards that depended on who you had dedicated your resources to during the early days. They would have to make way too many reskins for that to ever happen again today. At best, they'll do a charm or shards or something. Maybe a skin for one or two specific characters. But let's be real, it would probably only ever be a charm.

    Knowing the quality of modern BHVR rewards, that sounds like something they do.

    "Here, you wasted god knows how much time on a ridiculous perk and prestige grind. Have a charm for your troubles."

  • As if. BHVR is a much stingier company nowadays.

  • I can settle for a charm if it means reducing the grind tbh

  • I hope not. I was there for the og legacy and got punished because i spread my points out like you were supposed to instead of just playing my "mains" so i only got the tops on the survivors i played and legacy billy...

    The same will happen now as prestige is nothing but wasted time so many people have not bothered. Especially with the introduction of cosmetics into the game.

  • @BingBongMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393384#Comment_2393384

    A decent portion of the PC population got the original legacy prestige.

    Plus why not, just a neat cosmetic for those who stuck with the god awful grind we have right now.

    I wouldn't be opposed to it, but I doubt it will ever happen.