Quentin memorial
Today is a sad day. We are losing our Quentin and he’s being replaced with a tumbler e-boy. Play him while you can
Today is a sad day. We are losing our Quentin and he’s being replaced with a tumbler e-boy. Play him while you can
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tumbler.... E-boy?
Had to google this one. Also, why is it so accurate? Why do you know this?
Rest in Piece Quentin Shire Troll
R.I.P Gwentin. I will miss his goblin face
Gooddbye Gollum
I'm sad about his updated Prestige cosmetics.
Today we are here to celebrate the 11 Quentin mains in existance
Let’s also acknowledge that the actor of Quentin in the movie approves of this remake version and that Quentin now finally looks like an actual human being and quality-wise on par with the other survivors!
Quentin is dead, long live Quentin
I'm glad he got changed. No more looking like a goblin, lol. I might play him again.
I’m glad he likes him. Too bad I don’t
Because I’ve had the displeasure of figuring out about them
This is no time for celebration! My goblin is being taken away from me!
Yeah it’s 10x worse now
I will miss my dear main.
"What is sleepy may not die, and with strange aeons even death may fall asleep." -The Narcolepsonomicon
The Cult of Quentin shall endure, as we always have.
And one day, I know all other Survivors shall bow before the awesome power of Emergency Medkits and Speedo Quentin!
Oh, you'll see, you'll all see!
Oh I really hope they worked out some store cosmetics for him!
Speedo would obviously be great but actually I would be glad for anything
For a moment I thought you saw my meme post, until I realized he wore a speedo in the movie.
Now I gotta search for the meme post
I'll get it for you haha
This was just a series of back and forths lmfao
Thanks god, i won't miss the goblin
Our goblin is leaving tomorrow, which makes Jonathan the new DbD Goblin
On switch we still have the goblin tomorrow because we aren't getting the patch tomorrow.
Please make the same post when Claire's gets hers.. 😥
Yeah I guess you’re right. Someone has to take the title
She already looks bad tbf.
R.I.P. The ass man
Gone & hopefully forgotten rest in pepperoni
As a Quentin Main for 3 years, I will miss my boy, goodbye :(
We need Jonathan to put that beautiful face on for the photo and the legacy will last for generations.