How much money have you spent on DBD so far?

The other night I was playing with a friend, he asked me how much money I had spent in total during all this time that I have played the game, and I think I have spent around 240-260 dollars, I think that is a lot of money for a game with so many bugs, but I love cosmetics :c

Comments

  • At this point pretty sure 300 dollars plus

  • Just calculated it here. 350 reais, which is around 68 dollars.

  • I don't know and I am scared to know.

  • I kind of don’t want to think about it. $100 at the least.

  • $40 for the licensed chapters & for the battlepass.

  • @GeneralV said:

    I don't know and I am scared to know.

    lol had the same feeling

  • considering that I just passed 300k iri shards, I don't wanna know.

    Untitled Image


  • However much it cost when I bought the game.

  • I think ive spent about 150 dollars which is way less than all the money i used to spend on my World of Warcraft addiction

  • I think, estimate, around 150-200 euro. That's PC and console and 5 years of playing.

    Pretty got my money worth, if I may say so. But not planning on spending much more. Maybe 10 euro for the next rift pass if I complete it, since I got too low for a new one. But not more than 10 euro.

  • Hundreds of dollars just on console... I recently switched to PC and have spent a bit on there as well 😆

  • I did an accounting of this a few months ago. It came out to $180. Since then I bought Trickster for me and a friend, then maybe ten dollars in Auric Cells. I’m going to say $210 total.

  • More than I care to admit

  • roughly $25

    I bought Laurie for DS in my first week of playing this game in September 2019. In mid 2020, I bought the Stranger Things Chapter just for Second Wind and Inner Strength.

    For the most part, I don't care about paid cosmetics or cosmetics in general. I typically wear default or prestige clothes. Sometimes I do wear gear from archives if I unlocked them...

  • I don’t know but at the very least $200.

  • About 700 or 900 right now

  • After adding it all up I've spent over 555.54 $ In total just on Dead by Daylight Alone.

  • Well I bought it on steam & xbox which is 80€ then a couple of cosmetics all the DLC... dunno maybe 200€? in 5 years

  • I don't want to know

  • Somewhere between $300 and $400

  • Like 30 bux? I have the game via gamepass and enjoy it a great deal, so I don't feel too bad about throwing the devs some cash.

  • It’s in the range between $100 to $150.

  • All of it.

    All of my money.

  • I... I don't want to know.

    Over $200.

  • @Newtton said:

    The other night I was playing with a friend, he asked me how much money I had spent in total during all this time that I have played the game, and I think I have spent around 240-260 dollars, I think that is a lot of money for a game with so many bugs, but I love cosmetics :c

    Too much

  • Forty bucks in the last two years. Three skins and the first battle pass.

  • I got DBD when it was free on PSN.

    Since then I want to say I have thrown $200 on Chapters, Cosmetics, and Rifts ^^

    Currently eyeing the new spirit skin... I think I need it owo

  • All of the chapters, paragraphs and cosmetic packs ($160.51, I got some during various PS Store sales and I'm on PS4/5, so some DLCs cost a dollar extra).

    As for in-game store cosmetics, I've spent about $90, most of which were within the store's first year of release. Afterwards I decided that the cosmetics were overpriced and only bought ones I really wanted (I only bought two with cells, Demo's first outfit and PH's first outfit). Then the RE chapter came out and I decided to splurge on it. I bought every cosmetic ASAP, before I realized just how terrible the state of the game was after the chapter's release. Now there's maybe two cosmetics that I'll consider buying with cells.

    I bought six Rifts. I paid for five and had enough left over from the RE splurge to buy a sixth.

  • $30-40 and the last purchase was a while ago..Don't think I'll be buying anything for a while either.

    Bought 1 cosmetic for David, Meg and Blight + Bubba for BBQ. Thats bout it. I'm content.

  • Around $100. I've never bought cosmetics, only the game + DLC characters.

    Given my playtime, that's a steal of a deal honestly. I've spent way more on much less.

  • About $20 during my time on mobile beta testing (which I no longer play). I guess you could say around $60 if you include the fact that I picked it up off Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but otherwise just the $20 on mobile.

  • Mmmmm I had all the dlcs until oni on ps4 then I changed and rebought them again on pc, plus the game on both platforms plus cosmetics.......

    About 350+? Maybe more not sure tbh.

  • Please don't make me think about it....

  • Wait people keep track of this sort of thing?

    I've lost track myself and I'm sure i don't want to know what that number is.

  • i think i'm at the £2000 point now or 2.1

    i like skins hehe

  • @Newtton said:

    The other night I was playing with a friend, he asked me how much money I had spent in total during all this time that I have played the game, and I think I have spent around 240-260 dollars, I think that is a lot of money for a game with so many bugs, but I love cosmetics :c

    I spent no money.. I instead sold my humanity and soul for dbd

  • I had to buy a PS5 just for DBD because PS4 Pro was so bad so:

    £450 for the console

    £100 on cosmetics

    All the DLC (maybe 15 x £6.50 at a guess) = £100ish

    I also have about £50 of Auric Cells that are stuck in limbo until they fix the PS5 issues.

    So about £700 for a a free PSN game!

    Then I bought a laptop and another copy of the game so that I could SWF with Mrs JawsIsTheNextKiller.

    Help me!