Who do you think the next killer is???

I wonder where they could go from here??? Any Ideas?

Comments

  • @SasukeKun said:

    I wonder where they could go from here??? Any Ideas?

    Demoman tf2

  • Missingno

    Missingno_image.png

    The closer you are the glitchier the game is until it forces you to DC, completely bypassing the hook mechanic.

  • Itll be a behavior creation as nemesis was obviously a Capcom creation. I dont think they have ever done 2 killers in a row from other properties. I just hope we can finally get a flying killer or something a little more of Scifi horror style or both lol.

  • When is it getting announced?

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2383701#Comment_2383701

    The new killer is Daniel Robitaille, nicknamed by many as Candyman, his power can be based on saying the word Candyman 5 times and it comes from the movie called Candyman from 1992, it also has the sequel to Candyman 2 from Candyman 1995 and a third Candyman movie called Candyman 3 but it is not very successful, currently the new remake of Candyman called Candyman will be released but to be more clear we will call it Candyman Remake or Candyman 2021, also I think the next killer may be Candyman but the version of Candyman from Candyman 1992.

    Yes indeed

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2383702#Comment_2383702

    Just looks very ordinary to me. Very human with no stand out features, just a less interesting Doctor tbh. Just my opinion. I genuinely can't understand all the hype and yes, I have watched one of the films.

    "Very human with no stand out features"

    image.png


  • it will be The Candyman from the hit Board game, Candyland! (tm)

  • That's a matter of opinion, but it's pretty unreasonable to say Candyman can't work because he looks "too human" yet you can apply the same logic to Trickster.

  • @Elena said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2384336#Comment_2384336

    That's a matter of opinion, but it's pretty unreasonable to say Candyman can't work because he looks "too human" yet you can apply the same logic to Trickster.

    Didn't say he couldn't work. I stated that I didn't think he'd add anything that we haven't seen yet. Alot of people really like him which puts me in a minority, but so be it.

    I asked people to state what power he'd have, but not any response yet.

  • All we know so far is that they'll break pallets and pick up survivors in a unique way, according to Almo.

    image.png
  • What about Legion too? They're just normal teens without any deformities

  • Really hoping for a shapeshifter werewolf killer!

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2384386#Comment_2384386

    Didn't say he couldn't work. I stated that I didn't think he'd add anything that we haven't seen yet. Alot of people really like him which puts me in a minority, but so be it.

    I asked people to state what power he'd have, but not any response yet.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikDJlfuU758

    The trailer shows how he is just completely invisible unless he's reflected. So, maybe a stealth killer like old Freddy and some terror radius bee effect

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2384386#Comment_2384386

    Didn't say he couldn't work. I stated that I didn't think he'd add anything that we haven't seen yet. Alot of people really like him which puts me in a minority, but so be it.

    I asked people to state what power he'd have, but not any response yet.

    A bee swarm either AI based or projectile based that inflicts some kind of status effect. Could also work as trap based. Could effect only one surv or have an area of effect.

    Mirrors could be used as a form of teleportation. That wouldn’t be something new of course but it’s pretty popular and some kind of good map traversal can be very strong and have their own twist on it (Freddys gen teleports, Nurses blinks, Demos portals etc all have something unique)

    As Tony Todd has voiced for a video game and Candyman is very well known for his voice lines, those could be part of his terror radius music or be implemented like Tricksters voice lines.

  • Depends if it is original or licensed.

    If it's original, I am gonna bet on the vampire.

    But if it's licensed, I wishing for Springtrap. I am not a FNAF fan, I just think that Springtrap would be cool in DbD as a paragraph that comes with a map.

  • @SasukeKun said:

    I wonder where they could go from here??? Any Ideas?

    I absolutely need Jack The Ripper. Why?

    1. He's historical and therefore nobody can hold a license on his name, and because his true identity is unknown his likeness is open to anyone's interpretation. Also, the only real life serial killer that DBD could ever put into their game.
    2. Variable skins depicting theories of his identity and/or occupation. Weapon was obviously blade, likely exceptionally well sharpened. What type or form of blade is open to dev team's interpretations.
    3. Potential for 2 mori animations dependent on the victim's sex. Like, slits men's throats and rapidly stabs them numerous times but disembowels women & packs an organ to be mailed with a letter that he signs "From Hell" or such.
    4. He comes with his own backstory in the form of newpaper & police reports. Devs get to fill in blanks with what they want. Obvious explanation for why he stopped killing is that the Entity snatched him up.
    5. His power could be London Fog. increase the ambient fog's thickness & height to a point that survivors can't see beyond 30m. Effect lasts 60 seconds with a 90sec. recharge until it can be used again. Within this fog effect all survivors within 12m of him reveal their auras (effectively Wraith's sight add-on for free but with survs being kept lost and confused). Secondary power could be that he scores a token for each hook up to 4 tokens. At token 4 he can create a hemispherical fog cloud that has height & radius equal to his terror radius. Just one cloud at a time. This cloud stays in place the whole match or until dispelled (token count restarts) and has 1m visibility as far as survivors are concerned. Any surv who walks through this cloud is visible to killer from any distance. That's a means to guard gens, shack, basement, or loops if placed correctly. Add-ons could increase terror radius, add duration, shorten recharge, etc. Iridescent could grant 1 extra cloud per use or make a created fog cloud randomly roam the map.


  • @Mr_Onehouse said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/268318/who-do-you-think-the-next-killer-is

    I absolutely need Jack The Ripper. Why?

    1. He's historical and therefore nobody can hold a license on his name, and because his true identity is unknown his likeness is open to anyone's interpretation. Also, the only real life serial killer that DBD could ever put into their game.
    2. Variable skins depicting theories of his identity and/or occupation. Weapon was obviously blade, likely exceptionally well sharpened. What type or form of blade is open to dev team's interpretations.
    3. Potential for 2 mori animations dependent on the victim's sex. Like, slits men's throats and rapidly stabs them numerous times but disembowels women & packs an organ to be mailed with a letter that he signs "From Hell" or such.
    4. He comes with his own backstory in the form of newpaper & police reports. Devs get to fill in blanks with what they want. Obvious explanation for why he stopped killing is that the Entity snatched him up.
    5. His power could be London Fog. increase the ambient fog's thickness & height to a point that survivors can't see beyond 30m. Effect lasts 60 seconds with a 90sec. recharge until it can be used again. Within this fog effect all survivors within 12m of him reveal their auras (effectively Wraith's sight add-on for free but with survs being kept lost and confused). Secondary power could be that he scores a token for each hook up to 4 tokens. At token 4 he can create a hemispherical fog cloud that has height & radius equal to his terror radius. Just one cloud at a time. This cloud stays in place the whole match or until dispelled (token count restarts) and has 1m visibility as far as survivors are concerned. Any surv who walks through this cloud is visible to killer from any distance. That's a means to guard gens, shack, basement, or loops if placed correctly. Add-ons could increase terror radius, add duration, shorten recharge, etc. Iridescent could grant 1 extra cloud per use or make a created fog cloud randomly roam the map.

    The devs have stated that they will never introduce a real person into the game. And I think that’s a good decision as to not glorify those abominations.

  • I know it's always fun to speculate, but the last thing I'm looking forward to is a new chapter. BHVR is still working on fixing all of the bugs and poor performance from the Resident Evil chapter, and sadly it made the event quite unplayable for a number of console players.

  • @glitchboi said:

    All we know so far is that they'll break pallets and pick up survivors in a unique way, according to Almo.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZVA4WJPEQNSG/image.png

    A survivor drag? A killer that breaks pallets. It depends if we are talking about a license or an original killer.

  • @glitchboi said:

    All we know so far is that they'll break pallets and pick up survivors in a unique way, according to Almo.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZVA4WJPEQNSG/image.png

    This is really seem like Chucky but i dont know.

  • I've been praying for a Curse of Strahd WotC license character for a year now

  • I have no clue. It's a bit early to be thinking about that anyway.

  • He was actually the first thing that came into my mind when I saw that. Chucky would be awesome.

  • All I know is, the next licensed killer had better be the Candyman, voiced by Tony Todd. I can only wait for so long.

  • Instantly gave me hope lol

  • @GannTM said:

    It’s me. I’m the next killer.

    Im gonna brought Yui into match with Spirit skin to serve u

  • @SMitchell8 said:

    Anyone but candyman or chucky. Hopefully someone strong.

    A lot seem to turn towards those 2. JUST ADDIng, anyone else look at all the wonderful artowork they post and think of all the diffferent scenarios we could be facing killers in? They could do so much~! RE did different stories to add more lore and gameplay, especially in 2 remake. There's just so much on the plate here and i feel like it's getting cold lol

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2383922#Comment_2383922

    They never make a killer strong deliberately. They have this idea that killers should only get 2k per match. Regardless of how well they play. That mindset is ruining the game. Its why swf is so powerful and why you see the same 3 killers at top tier.

    The view should def change to Killer sided. then change accordingly. Default;killer should be a tad stronger since it's 4v1

  • @glitchboi said:

    All we know so far is that they'll break pallets and pick up survivors in a unique way, according to Almo.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ZVA4WJPEQNSG/image.png

    I think you know what I'm gonna say. Candyman.. it's gotta be.

    I'll like... sue McDonald's if it isn't him.

  • @Orion said:

    All I know is, the next licensed killer had better be the Candyman, voiced by Tony Todd. I can only wait for so long.

    You're probably tired of me tagging you a lot, but me too.

    I imagine his pick up and pallet break would be insane. Apparently by Almo it is

  • Now for some strange reason, I think the next killer is Jason. Why do I say it? Because according to Almo, he has an ability to destroy pallets, that is something characteristic of Jason and is known as Rage, his most powerful ability that allows him to pass through walls and doors without being stunned. Above Almo posted a photo in Maine where he spends his vacation, that photo resembles a green forest with a light in the dark, Signs of Camp Crystal Lake.

    Clearly I cannot forget about the ######### lawsuit, because I think it will end at some point this year, according to the Tommy Jarvis actor, he revealed that a lawyer who is not the lawyer who is following the lawsuit, said that it is already over. finish and that only remains to decide the final verdict of the appeal. (Although as much as I love Jason, I don't think I'll see him here anytime soon) If he ever comes, I'll be Main Jason.

1 2 ›