What horror character concepts do you find that WON'T work with dbd?
I would personally love a hangman killer concept that puts survivors in difficult decisions with unique hooks or being able to drag a survivor while carrying another.
But, I don't think they would work which just breaks heart
Comments
I want leprechaun or scissorman but neither will ever be added tbh
I can see Leprechaun, but maybe Scissorman could work... what do you think they're power would be
Chucky and FNAF are something I hope never to see in this game.
T rex
Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
Zombie Hoards.
That caught me off guard lmfao
indoraptor
Devs you know what to do.
Chucky and FNAF would probably kill it for me. I can't play through hundreds of games of that.
Scissorman from clocktower?
Yeah i think he would be a cool addition
Mate, that would work.
Some kind of pirate horror. 👀 It would be fun to have a map that's like a maze of islands, but it's too limiting for both sides.
A giant monster-like killer
I used to think a mimic/The Thing style killer with the ability to imitate survivors would be cool, but it would be pretty much useless against SWF.
Also, as much as I'd love to see an Alien chapter, it would break my soul to see the ultimate killing machine - the Xenomorph - being stunned by a pallet and then teabagged,
Any non-humanoid wouldn't work. So as much as I'd like a giant spider it's not gonna happen
The Thing.
A disguise killer will never work. Without disguising, The Thing won't work. Very sad.
Any form of disguising as a survivor. I hoped it was what legion was going to be.
I'd like a strategist killer, whereby you can occassionally see the map from above and plot traps or AI beings, at the expense of being slow.
Also, a killer that can add unusual abilities like Pious Augustus from Eternal Darkness, whose power is actually to make it seem like there is something wrong with the player's controls, or make flies start appearing on-screen, or even suddenly for a moment make you shift from healthy to on a hook during the second phase, then back to healthy. Something to mess with the mind and breach the fourth wall, without it being cheesey.
Aliens in general.
FnaF. I don't know why people want this at all. If you want five nights just play five nights. Keep it outta this.
It's just a Jumpscare game, I don't think it'd be good at all
I want more scifi horror but i doubt we will ever get anything like ripley or alien I did hear that Ea is doing a deadspace reboot so theres always hope
You say that like the entity isn't Eldritch in nature aka its Alien in nature.
But if your referring to the non Eldritch aliens then I agree they'd be out of place.
I can't think of any new crossover I'd be interested in buying, but I would 100% invest in a Clock Tower crossover if I got to play Jennifer against Scissorman. But I'm not entirely sure how that'd work either.
Of course I'd also love to see Jason like everyone else, Pinhead, Carrie or Mary Lou Maloney, etc. Since we had a corny kpop anime chapter, there's no excuse to not give us a FNAF or Scooby-Doo crossover either, but Idk if they'd actually go for that lol
Totally. I think people want it because memes? I'm not interested in fnaf.
If Pennywise was added to the game I'd probably just sigh in utter frustration.
that's a first
I love Pennywise as a character. I read the book before seeing either version of the movies. There is just no way that he would fit in DBD at all.
It's just that the entity's feeding ground is on earth. It sounds unlikely it would look for a killer elsewhere.
Bringing the entity into the game as a killer would be cool but it would kinda wreck the story...
Headless horseman would be extremely hard. Implementing the horse would be difficult
Bloodborne and cosmic horror in general
The headless horseless headsman
Said it in the past and I'll forever keep on saying it, Jeepers Creepers, if you know why then you know but yeah, no, just no.
Among us imposter would be funny but stupid
Yeah... I like the first movie. But, God. That's messed up
On a personal level, never even liked the series to begin with but when I found out about the monster behind the scenes, it forever tainted the series for me. :/
I'm going to say something.
If they were designed like Neytirix's interpretation of them, holy ######### ######### that would be absolutely terrifying
COULD WE GET DASTARDLY FROM SCOOB?
Could you show me pls
I honestly don't blame you.
They say separate the art from the artist, but... that can only go so far.
Plus. You don't know if... that inspired such a creation.. Like... Cryoatic
Yes I can, I love her work.
That's actually really cool that could actually work... maybe...
It's terrifying, right? I wouldn't mind if among us was in dbd if they were designed exactly like that
maurice be cryin rn....
Wait what happened to cry
What? Lmfao
Wait... Sleepy Hallow?
You... don't know...?
Uhhh. Please comment on my profile wall