What horror character concepts do you find that WON'T work with dbd?
I would personally love a hangman killer concept that puts survivors in difficult decisions with unique hooks or being able to drag a survivor while carrying another.
But, I don't think they would work which just breaks heart
Comments
no clowns horse maurice.
Yeah... or like this...s
No. YouTube drama is something I usually stay away from
Ooohhhhhh, I always said Mason, because I forgot the name lmfao
That also works well, but it would be neat if their limps could extend like that one photo
Yes exactly
When you get the chance, please comment on my profile, I don't want to... diverge away from the chat
Never mind all it took was a single yt search
Yeah... I'm sorry.
I grew up watching his videos, I looked up to him, I always wanted to be an entertainer like him.
Now I just genuinely feel gross.
I mean I never watched him in the first place. I'm only familiar with him via seeing him in those reaction compilation videos
Wish I could forget, but yeah.