Console players should stop complaining about their Dead hard beeing broken

Comments

  • So, people should stop complaining about an issue because of another issue? Makes sense

  • Those two don't even correlate. Also you can complain about both

  • That don't happen most of the time. Most of the time you freeze and go down or the most famous exhausted on ground. That person got the rare occasion that you missed.

  • Was obviously not a problem for you, if you have 6 hooks at 3 gens left.

  • No, it's a legitimate complain at this time.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    That don't happen most of the time. Most of the time you freeze and go down or the most famous exhausted on ground. That person got the rare occasion that you missed.

    What even is "exhausted on the ground" I hear that all the time, but I have no clue what that even means

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376224#Comment_2376224

    What even is "exhausted on the ground" I hear that all the time, but I have no clue what that even means

    You dead hard but get downed during dead hard, or hit at same time as activating it = exhausted on the ground. Very common for all but especially console.

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376318#Comment_2376318

    You dead hard but get downed during dead hard, or hit at same time as activating it = exhausted on the ground. Very common for all but especially console.

    Ah.

    I don't like using that perk as a survivor, I think it's boring

  • So since DH being broken worked against you once, no one else should complain about how it being broken worked against them?

    How about instead, BHVR fixes their game so it works for everybody, all the time?

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376322#Comment_2376322

    Ah.

    I don't like using that perk as a survivor, I think it's boring

    Well I'm on console so even if I wanted to use best I don't. I am a hyper fan of SB/Fixated/Resilience/SC anyhow. When not using that I have a solo gen killer build of Fast track, stakeout, resilience, SC/FTP. FTP is to insta-heal a teammate (back to gen they go hopefully) and injure myself for resilience. The time saved helps a lot in solo que.

  • @solidhex said:

    Was obviously not a problem for you, if you have 6 hooks at 3 gens left.

    Ye ofc but just saying that the dead hard issue is not only affecting them.

  • How about no? It's a legitimate issue and it needs to be fixed.

  • @XombieRocker said:

    So since DH being broken worked against you once, no one else should complain about how it being broken worked against them?

    How about instead, BHVR fixes their game so it works for everybody, all the time?

    Well its just ppl complaining and acting its only a bad thing for themselves but never see how it for the other side you know.

    And yes I agree

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376330#Comment_2376330

    Well its just ppl complaining and acting its only a bad thing for themselves but never see how it for the other side you know.

    And yes I agree

    Console players like myself just want the game to work. As these issues get worse it is going to make matches worse for people who aren't effected since they will have to deal with them as teammates and opponents. This is why more people should be pushing the devs to fix these issues even if they arent currently effected or largely effected.

  • @solidhex said:

    Was obviously not a problem for you, if you have 6 hooks at 3 gens left.

    I dont agree with the OP but can you guys stop with this stupid justifys everytime?


    ,,Why did you killed the 99 year old man?"

    ,,It didnt matter for him anyway, he would have passed away soon anyway."


    Just one example of that stupid logic.

  • PC players should not complain about us tunneling you because you fail to play on console 😀

  • Clearly outplayed.

  • @Ryuzaki said:

    Clearly outplayed.

    just need to adapt and overcome

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376226#Comment_2376226

    I dont agree with the OP but can you guys stop with this stupid justifys everytime?

    ,,Why did you killed the 99 year old man?"

    ,,It didnt matter for him anyway, he would have passed away soon anyway."

    Just one example of that stupid logic.

    i don't justify this, i'm all for deleting bugs out of the game, but he was referring to the justified DH-console complains and said "stop complaining..." (which is the same kinda) while he obviously wasn't really affected by this. I haven't seen this bug in my killer games. Besides that, i fear some people will try to influence the community opinion with stuff like this, because they fear the "solidarity" shifts towards survivors.

  • @solidhex said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376515#Comment_2376515

    i don't justify this, i'm all for deleting bugs out of the game, but he was referring to the justified DH-console complains and said "stop complaining..." (which is the same kinda) while he obviously wasn't really affected by this. I haven't seen this bug in my killer games. Besides that, i fear some people will try to influence the community opinion with stuff like this, because they fear the "solidarity" shifts towards survivors.

    But just because he want affected at this moment it doesnt mean its not a problem.


    Like i said, i dont agree with the OP here.

    Everyone got the right to complain about the bugs no matter if it also affects the other side or not but saying stuff like ,,It doesnt affected him anyway" is just stupid and doesnt make any sense.

  • Any other console player kinda tired of PC players telling us what and what not to complain about as if they experience our issues while playing?

    Because I am.

  • Can you post this entire match because I'm betting this is the only time it happened, when we all know Dead Hard is ignored by the server multiple times a match if it's in use.

  • If it's broken why shouldwe stop complaining? Nice logic

  • It’s a legitimate complaint because the perk just doesn’t work most of the time. It freezes you in place then you baby Dead Hard. That’s the perk. It didn’t always do this but it’s done this even before the recent FPS issues on console.

    Let console players voice their complaints about a perk not working properly. Pretty sure if a perk was only bugged on PC then there would be an uproar.

  • Man, ever since console got destroyed with the new update some pc players have really been showing how selfish they are. Just shows how little you care about anyone else's fun except yours. Please keep making posts like this though, so that I know who I should and shouldn't take seriously in the future.

  • Sure, the entire playerbase has now ceased complaints, thanks to your incredible meaningful 10 seconds clip. You're amazing!

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Man, ever since console got destroyed with the new update some pc players have really been showing how selfish they are. Just shows how little you care about anyone else's fun except yours. Please keep making posts like this though, so that I know who I should and shouldn't take seriously in the future.

    Ye I guess it is easier for you to just cover your eyes and dont think but just mindlessly complain about it.

  • @Squirrel_Thicc said:

    Man, ever since console got destroyed with the new update some pc players have really been showing how selfish they are. Just shows how little you care about anyone else's fun except yours. Please keep making posts like this though, so that I know who I should and shouldn't take seriously in the future.

    They are always like that in every game, the elitist ones anyway. Best to just smile and nod. Those types are not really worth the effort.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Sure, the entire playerbase has now ceased complaints, thanks to your incredible meaningful 10 seconds clip. You're amazing!

    Thx I appreciate it

  • @MegMain98 said:

    It’s a legitimate complaint because the perk just doesn’t work most of the time. It freezes you in place then you baby Dead Hard. That’s the perk. It didn’t always do this but it’s done this even before the recent FPS issues on console.

    Let console players voice their complaints about a perk not working properly. Pretty sure if a perk was only bugged on PC then there would be an uproar.

    I understand and agree however most of the ppl often place it as a disadvantage for them, beeing something that destroys there fun and makes the game unplayable. I am not saying they have no right to do that but ppl should stop acting like it only affects them and not others too.

  • @justbecause said:

    If it's broken why shouldwe stop complaining? Nice logic

    Complaing yes but not acting like it is only bad for them and not others.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2376745#Comment_2376745

    Complaing yes but not acting like it is only bad for them and not others.

    Idc how anyone act I just know it's broken and it needs to be fixed

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2377194#Comment_2377194

    Idc how anyone act I just know it's broken and it needs to be fixed

    well you should, it cant be properly adressed if ppl dont make accurate reports or feedbacks.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2377242#Comment_2377242

    well you should, it cant be properly adressed if ppl dont make accurate reports or feedbacks.

    Yeah no reports were made already very properly and apparently it's gonna ve fixed in few days which I don't put my hopes in because they will screw up something else I can put all my money on it

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2377298#Comment_2377298

    Yeah no reports were made already very properly and apparently it's gonna ve fixed in few days which I don't put my hopes in because they will screw up something else I can put all my money on it

    True dat

  • whats the point of this thread even? what does you getting stuck in between felix and shack have to do with the state of dead hard on consoles? you likely got stuck in a perfect spot because felix DH'd in place basically.

    Blight has his own issues, so that invalidates other people's issues? Or is this a balance issue where you hate DH to begin with, so other people unable to use DH is some kind of karmic judgment?

  • Missing the lagging console players is a minor inconvenience to actually playing on console and dealing with this broke ass game. Console players usually don't get away, they lag out into a wall or the dead hard doesn't even propel them forward.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2377169#Comment_2377169

    Ye I guess it is easier for you to just cover your eyes and dont think but just mindlessly complain about it.

    Mindlessly complain about what exactly?

  • I've seen dead hard players lag really bad like this it's so annoying


    it's basically a lag switch now