Just Shut Up!
Iron Will: Make myself shut up
Quick & Quiet: Make my interactions shut up
Calm Spirit: Make birds shut up
Bite the Bullet: Make other survivors shut up
Obviously I could out one of these for a healing perk instead of bringing both Iron Will and BtB, but... I hate wakling around making noise...
(This is mostly a joke. But also not, because for some reason no one is running Iron Will anymore and everyone is loud af.)
Comments
Waiting for a Youtuber to make a video on this.
🤫… I’m trying to read posts..
😋 <3
I thought you were about to start ranting about people on the forums doing something when I read the title, this is 10x better than a rant and I NEED to do this build now lmao.
Technician: Makes generator fails shut up.
Also makes your teammates get off the gen and point at you, so they tell you to shut up.
stridor nerf just made all these survivor perks meta now
not just stridor either, all killer add-ons and perks are no longer additive so they all are ######### useless.
gg
I was Team Technician until I realized how much more progress I was losing. The trade off isn’t worth it to me.
Iron Will was always a meta perk.
now it's super meta expect to see all survivors using it now
Shut him up... SHUT HIM UP INSIIIIDE
Mori: makes the survivor shut up. (permanently)
I couldn't care less about IW. I'm all in for changes towards it (making it only affect the injured sounds) and it'd still be a powerful perk, but I still don't bother using it.
So no, I won't expect all survivors using it. If I did, then I'd run Bloodhound, since no one runs Lucky Break anyway.
I'm sorry who the hell used stridor unironically outside of Spirit?
Oh wait, nobody.
Me. I also run Iron maiden, Spies and I'm All Ears in the same build at times.
My apologies. Allow me to rephrase.
Who the hell used stridor unironically outside of Spirit?
Oh wait, about 10 players.
So tell me why are they nerfing a perk only 1 killer used? It's not even a meta perk
iron will is the meta perk here
I'd love to know as well, because Spirit is still a problem, and is still the problem here. She should've been on the chopping block at the exact same time as Iron Will and both should've been nerfed alongside each other.
Iron will + Lucky Break + Deception + Q&Q