I always wanted a killer loadout but couldn't fully decide what I'd personally use or have in reality; Fire Up, Barbecue and Chili are the only two I know for sure
I am pretty inked up myself, so I don't have a lot of room. But I do enjoy Black and Grey tattoos and most of mine are a bit "dark". Kind of a theme of balancing between life and death, masculine and feminine, light and dark. So a Spirit tat could fit.
If I had to pick I'd say a perk that fits my personality well and also a perk I use quite often.
So either For The People or Bond.
Honorable Mentions of DBD Tattoos that didn't make the cut:
Spoiler
Spoiler Warning
▲▼
DBD Logo: I do love the game, but I just feel picking the logo would be a boring choice
Fixated: Also fits me well and I use it a lot, I just think out of context 2 feet would be a weird tattoo
Calm Spirit: I try to be calm but I admittedly have anger problems from time to time. While not frequent enough I should be worried about and I usually calm down fast, I feel it's often enough to not get me a Calm Spirit tattoo.
I am pretty inked up myself, so I don't have a lot of room. But I do enjoy Black and Grey tattoos and most of mine are a bit "dark". Kind of a theme of balancing between life and death, masculine and feminine, light and dark. So a Spirit tat could fit.
Same. Not much room left I have not done the right side of my neck yet so maybe My piggy Gamertag.
I have several ideas. It would be the perk logos for either thanatophobia, huntress lullaby, spine chill, dark devotion, devour hope, play with your food, coup de grace, or botany knowledge. But I'd say thanatophobia and lullaby would be my first picks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't cause I'm not a tattoo guy.
BUT if I were, I really like the probably boring answer but well designed logo (the Four skulls Roman Numeral thing).
I've always thought that was cool as hell.
Redeemer. Across my Ass cheeks.
I would make the logo.
I hate the perk, but Furtive Chase.
That's what my pfp is
I was thinking about getting one once but instead went with this one then.
But in the future i will probably make a DBD tattoo too. Probably the Ebony Mori or classic DBD logo with the skulls.
I will share it here ,once i get it.
I always wanted a killer loadout but couldn't fully decide what I'd personally use or have in reality; Fire Up, Barbecue and Chili are the only two I know for sure
jane romeros butt
None from dbd
Sorry for bad quality.
Mine was shown on a very early stream of theirs as well. 😋
Probably a lion on my right forearm + a rose on the neck. Because they're the same ones as David.
Alternatively just David's Rugged Scrapper face somewhere on my wrist idk.
I am pretty inked up myself, so I don't have a lot of room. But I do enjoy Black and Grey tattoos and most of mine are a bit "dark". Kind of a theme of balancing between life and death, masculine and feminine, light and dark. So a Spirit tat could fit.
If I had to pick I'd say a perk that fits my personality well and also a perk I use quite often.
So either For The People or Bond.
Honorable Mentions of DBD Tattoos that didn't make the cut:
DBD Logo: I do love the game, but I just feel picking the logo would be a boring choice
Fixated: Also fits me well and I use it a lot, I just think out of context 2 feet would be a weird tattoo
Calm Spirit: I try to be calm but I admittedly have anger problems from time to time. While not frequent enough I should be worried about and I usually calm down fast, I feel it's often enough to not get me a Calm Spirit tattoo.
Same. Not much room left I have not done the right side of my neck yet so maybe My piggy Gamertag.
Or the words - Frame drops in special lettering.
Micheal Myer's moonwalking with Micheal jackson's hat.
One of the Trickster’s knives.
None, no way i got this on my skin, its just a video game and a bad one lol
I have several ideas. It would be the perk logos for either thanatophobia, huntress lullaby, spine chill, dark devotion, devour hope, play with your food, coup de grace, or botany knowledge. But I'd say thanatophobia and lullaby would be my first picks.
I would love to get a color portrait of a killer, but I'm not sure which one.
I would get the Any Means Necessary perk icon as a tattoo, to represent my girl Yui.
Lazer Bears
I don't really plan on getting any tattoos, but if I had to get a dbd one, it'd probably be Freddy's finger knife glove.
Legion's gang symbol
I'd love a Spine Chill tattoo, even if a person didn't know what dbd was, it would still look cool
Short blond haired Meg in front and behind that Hillbilly with chainsaw ready to run with it.
Either the 4 Legion masks, DBD logo, Oni mask, or Feral Frenzy icon.
Probably a little cartoon chibi of a character I frequently play.
Sakura 7 symbol is cool too
Oh trueeee
Something related to Freddy.
Probably gonna be Frank as a playing card i easily see his default design suiting an ace of spades.