The Hallowed Blight Event - Changes & Activities

People of the fog!
The Hallowed Blight is coming to Dead by Daylight today!
This event will unlock new Lore, add gameplay interactions, bring back the beloved spoopy items, and allow players to earn large amounts of Bloodpoints through offerings. For the first time in Dead by Daylight’s history, the player will be able to choose their reward from a pool of 7 amazing outfits.
CHANGES
Yesterday, we received a lot of feedback from the Community about The Hallowed Blight event cosmetic rewards.
In light of this feedback, we decided to make some changes!
Players will now be able to earn up to 2 full outfits (or 6 individual cosmetic items) of their choice from The Hallowed Blight Collection! The vials cap has been raised from 15 to 30 vials for each role, for a total of 60 vials.
Dates
The event will be live from October 19th to November 2nd.
The Hallowed Blight Collection
The Doctor - Foul Bile
The Hillbilly - Osseous Carcass
The Huntress - Growth Surge
The Trapper - King of the Hooks
Wraith - Seeping Hollow
Claudette Morel - Vigo's Pupil
Dwight Fairfield - Vigo's Apprentice
EVENT GAMEPLAY

Contests
Have a spooky time!
The Dead by Daylight team



Comments
.......
This is BHVR i love.
Thanks -> literaly everyone from community.
instant N U T
Thank you!
YES
thank you for at least listening to some of the feed back the community has put forward
Fair.
Thank you for hearing us out.
And where can I find any information on what outfits I can unlock? Why isnt there a post made before the event starts..
Thank you devs
It's fantastic to see feedback is listened to ^_^
Thank you
THANK YOU. YES! THANKS
I love you guys. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Love you
I'll be CERTAIN to spend 10 bucks on a cosmetic now.
THANKS! I'm very pleased.
@not_Queen
It's great to have you change this based on the feedback.
Thank you for this.
They listened uwu
This makes a lot more sense, now you can obtain a full survivor and killer outfit.
Lol okay.
Now can you stop giving me error 8014?
Thank you for listening to the players' outcry. Much more fair now for folks to be able to get both a Survivor and Killer outfit each. Out-friggin'-standing.
I was planning only getting for my main huntress but now I don't know who else to buy
You are AMAZING! Thank you.
Pls... ERROR: 8014
Just as soon as the event went live prior to this I had a match. I cry. I hope there's an extension if this doesnt get resolved right away. But do your best guys! I saw the cosmetics.... DAYYYYYYUMMMM #Heart!
Update: 5 minutes after the issue my friend is able to log in now.
Hello! Yes we are aware of the connection issues. I am waiting on an official word to be able to communicate about it. I think a lot of you are trying to get in game
So much love !
wow and i was satisfied with the one planned
Maybe some budget can go into preventing this in the future.
Excited for the event! XD Players are like squeezing boarding the train station lol
oh boys!!! this is nice !! thank u so much
Everyone relax. They'll get it sorted out.
Take your time guys @not_Queen
We're all very thankful, excited and happy about the changes to the event, and the event itself.
Awesome!
There is only 1 problem, WHY IS THE AURIC CELL SHOP CLOSED?!?
Thank you BHVR! I will buy the other ones i want with cash!
Thanks for listening to the community!
This is great! I was hoping for more than two, but I'll still take it! After all, an extra outfit is an extra outfit!
Hopefully you guys fix the connection errors soon. I think it's because of the hype from the event starting today and the new Halloween releasing today (means people want to play as Laurie and Michael).
Update: Able to log in now. (y)
Just for that! Im buying a cosmetic on you BVHR! Cheers! TY
Devs you're amazing. I hope all those people who call you greedy now see that just how well you treat your comunity.
Well done BHVR! Player goodwill (and sales of cosmetics) will likely be increased by this.
You have chosen WISELY.
Outfits only for Dwight and Claudette, just those two, no other survivors?
Don't get me wrong this is a cool event, but if there are outfits, i was hoping for the other ones too.
Thank you so much