I Really Hope New Stealth Killer for Next Chapter

Title. Because i really bored. Range killers again, again and again. After Oni, 6 chapters and 5 of them range killer. I wanna see different type killer this time. I miss sneaky...


For this i have idea actually. Shapeshifter Killer. He will seem like survivors. For this when killer player choice this killer, all survivors will start trial with him skin. Everyone will seem same, killer and survivors.

115% movement speed. 8m TR and before 8m, survivors can not see TR or red light. For special ability, he can open portals on walls. He can get to the other side of the wall using the portals. Using portal speed will be same vaulting windows.

Comments

  • Yeah blight bein the only non true non range killer is disappointing, the habit bhvr makes rn of "hitting through pallet/vault killers" is annoying

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Yeah blight bein the only non true non range killer is disappointing, the habit bhvr makes rn of "hitting through pallet/vault killers" is annoying

    Yes, exactly. Blight was great concept. Twins was new but Charlotte is Trapper without traps and Victor is just small Demo.


    I really wanna see different killers. Maybe new stealth killer or new map mobility killer. Maybe new teleport killer, who jumping like Hulk. I really hope we will not get another killer with range.

  • The problem with a shapeshift killer is the same problem with aura disabling based perks for killers, swf completely counters it. Knockout, Third Seal, etc. Introducing a killer who can be countered with "hey is anyone walking towards the gen at killer shack? No? Ok, Killers by me at killer shack" is a really bad experience.

  • I wouldn't mind another stealth killer, we've gone from 1 ranged killer to 4 in a year and a bit, lol.

  • @Carth said:

    The problem with a shapeshift killer is the same problem with aura disabling based perks for killers, swf completely counters it. Knockout, Third Seal, etc. Introducing a killer who can be countered with "hey is anyone walking towards the gen at killer shack? No? Ok, Killers by me at killer shack" is a really bad experience.

    SWF is problem i know. But 2 powers will still can carry him againts SWF teams. He will have 8m TR, so he can come to near enough. And he can break strong loops (Shack, main building) with him portals.

  • I'd really like another stealth killer

  • I don't think there's much they can introduce in terms of original powers that are interactive. Yes, most of the latest killers are press-m2-for-free-zoning and free-hit-in-animation-lock.

    However, another stealth killer would just be more hit'n'run.

    I honestly would prefer they focused on game health and balancing current features.

    New content can just be cosmetics.

  • @Bwsted said:

    I don't think there's much they can introduce in terms of original powers that are interactive. Yes, most of the latest killers are press-m2-for-free-zoning and free-hit-in-animation-lock.

    However, another stealth killer would just be more hit'n'run.

    I honestly would prefer they focused on game health and balancing current features.

    New content can just be cosmetics.

    We will get 3 new chapters this year, this already confirmed. So i really hope for different type killers. One of them will be licensed, so maybe Chucky (I hope!)


    And game health big updates also will come this year, this also confirmed. I hope they will do good this time.

  • No such thing as a stealth killer with SWF in the game.

  • Stealth killers seem pretty fun to play against so I'd be happy if we get another stealth killer or a mobility killer.

  • I just want another information based 4v1 focussed killer.

    Legion and doctor seem the be the only one left.

  • A stealth killer? No thanks...

  • @ZonkyWizard said:

    A stealth killer? No thanks...

    Why?

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2352247#Comment_2352247

    They are trying to get the fnaf license if I remember correctly.

    Then surely it could be a fnaf killer (maybe even a 2 person 1 killer, one on cams and another controlling an animatronic).

    There's so much they could do if they get it.

    Where did they say they were trying to get FNAF?

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2352357#Comment_2352357

    I'm pretty sure there was a trailer for it (not fan made).

    I've also heard this thrown around a lot, especially when it first cam out.

    I can assure you there wasn't any such trailer. What you heard was a loud minority trying to create the illusion that most people want FNAF.

  • It says right there it's a fan trailer, right in the title.

  • Personally if they did do another stealth killer id like a Wendigo and a strong forest map even tho a lot of folklore around a wendigo shows what it looks like its still hiding in the shadows waiting to eat your face off

  • I’m fine with a stealth killer, since spine chill is my crutch perk lol

  • I'd like a killer with some stealth, but a full stealth killer is a big no from me. Same uninteractivity issue.

    I think we should get more hybrid killers. We've got plenty of semi-ranged/agressive killers, what about some semi agro/stealth or trap/stealth?

  • I’d rather have another mobility killer tbh

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I'd like a killer with some stealth, but a full stealth killer is a big no from me. Same uninteractivity issue.

    I think we should get more hybrid killers. We've got plenty of semi-ranged/agressive killers, what about some semi agro/stealth or trap/stealth?

    Would Hag not fit the stealth/trap already?

  • Not really, she has a 16m TR and unlike Deathslinger she has no way to catch you off guard.

    Edit: 16m with M&A

  • Personally I'm tired of stealth, ranged and high mobility killers, we have enough of those already. They have to come up with a new concept. Yeah, it's possible, DEVs just have to use more imagination.

    As a possibility, reverse the gen rush concept, make killer get stronger with each gen done, until some condition is met, that will shake up the gameplay. You do gens ASAP and then you find out it's THAT killer.

  • @Troman said:

    Personally I'm tired of stealth, ranged and high mobility killers, we have enough of those already. They have to come up with a new concept. Yeah, it's possible, DEVs just have to use more imagination.

    As a possibility, reverse the gen rush concept, make killer get stronger with each gen done, until some condition is met, that will shake up the gameplay. You do gens ASAP and then you find out it's THAT killer.

    So NOED as a killer power? Yeah that'll go down well.

  • All of them are fanmade. You can check DbD's official YouTube channel yourself.

  • Personally, I’d like to see another AoE power that’s tied to TR similar to Doc.

  • Yeah I want Candyman the most as a chapter, maybe Friday. I went from a huge Friday fan to a Candyman fan. I'm hoping he comes to dbd. After we get him, then I'm okay with fnaf being in dbd, even though I highly doubt it would would a good chapter


    Sweats realizing that he could be a ranged killer instead of stealth killer

  • you guys want more killers?


    I want them to fix the old killers first before they add new ones.

  • They really, really need to redesign the maps. Less pallets and more places to mind game. That's the only way to make M1 killers viable and give any amount of counterplay to ranged killers and Nurse, and more counterplay to Spirit. It would reward good players for making good skill based plays while still giving newbies a chance.

  • Almo has commented the next killer will have a very unique and surprising way of breaking pallets and picking up survivors. That's all we know for now.

  • @Gaffy said:

    Almo has commented the next killer will have a very unique and surprising way of breaking pallets and picking up survivors. That's all we know for now.

    Oh no, please no more range killer...

  • I like this idea and I really look forward to another stealth killer or stalker since killers at a distance and with high terror radius bore me. Stealth is what makes DbD best.

  • I’d like a boogeyman like killer. Something like teleporting between lockers/chests.

  • I am so bad stealth in every video game. You know Ghostface from Scream? Well, yeah, I am the Ghostface from Scary Movie. Wassuuuuuuup!


    I am only doing it because I love Scream. An original character with stealth? Nah. I do that on survivor because it is easy to be stealthy when the killer cares about players actually contributing over your urban evasion having you know what.

  • I wanna see a vampire stealth killer PLEASE.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2352151#Comment_2352151

    We will get 3 new chapters this year, this already confirmed. So i really hope for different type killers. One of them will be licensed, so maybe Chucky (I hope!)

    And game health big updates also will come this year, this also confirmed. I hope they will do good this time.

    Wait to? Is that true that we will have 3 killers this year or is it only the remaining 2?

  • @Jarol said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2352152#Comment_2352152

    Wait to? Is that true that we will have 3 killers this year or is it only the remaining 2?

    Year 5 started with RE chapter. 3 killers & 3 survivors & 1 new map will come, this confirmed.


    Possibly next map will be in another licensed chapter.

  • can we get a game health chapter instead with no new killers?

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    can we get a game health chapter instead with no new killers?

    This also confirmed? Another team will give us game health updates. Also they are working for MMR. So i hope they will not ruin it.

  • eh, i dont think they can really do much with another stealth killer (since we already have like, 5 if i remember correctly.) adding another stealth killer will just continue the hit and run playstyle.

    i think we just need an entirely new concept overall. lately its just been “highly oppressive 1v1 but a weak 4v1 so they still lose” type of killers, its getting old.

    i also wouldnt mind if they simply just focused on the health of the game for a chapter too, seeing how bad of a state the resident evil chapter released in.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2352546#Comment_2352546

    So NOED as a killer power? Yeah that'll go down well.

    Have you heard of fire up or coup de grace?

    I want a killer with a solid 4v1.

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    Yeah blight bein the only non true non range killer is disappointing, the habit bhvr makes rn of "hitting through pallet/vault killers" is annoying

    The thing is the way the game is design if the killer can hit over a wall the killer will get a hard time unless he have insane mobility

  • Oh dear Gawd, no. I hate all the stealth killers in the game. They’re all very annoying to deal with.

  • @KerJuice said:

    Oh dear Gawd, no. I hate all the stealth killers in the game. They’re all very annoying to deal with.

    There fun to deal with, very fun, pig I guess is the only annoying one