How many bloodpoints, do you think will they give us for the ,,Community Event"?
I bet it will only be like 50k Bloodpoints or something like that.
I doubt its more than 250k and lets be honest, even 1.000.000 wouldnt be that much for 5 years.
I bet it will only be like 50k Bloodpoints or something like that.
I doubt its more than 250k and lets be honest, even 1.000.000 wouldnt be that much for 5 years.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Six 4's.
500.000. Im probably too optimistic, but it would be exact one million with the start bonus.
1.
Maybe 2.
3 is just too much.
69!
:D
I guess 555.555 would make sense
555,555 would make sense but after the disaster of the RE chapter and state of the game since Binding of Kin, I vote for 5,555,555
its BHVR.
It would make sense if we need 5 Million crowns for 5 Bloodpoints. :P
It will never be enough, no matter what it is, based solely on the state of the game especially since the RE update - not to mention a recycled event for the 5th year.
well we're on over 3 million right now so we're getting close :D
What community event?
My guess is at least 6 bloodpoints.
Almost done.
55,555
How can i get this? Is there code?
Edit: Nvm, i just saw right now, just leave me to my stupidy :(
kinda stupid they dont just give it out automatically.
wishful thinking?
yeah :(
A bloodpoint for each crown would be nice, so we got like 3 million now, so 3 milion BP.
Yes, it's wishful thinking. They would never do something like that.
itll probably be 555,555
though, the optimistic side of me hopes its the same number as the amount of crowns the community has collected over the event
That would actually be a pretty incredible gift to be fair, the ability to just randomly p.3 one character wouldn't exactly break the game either.
Shame they would never do it.
I am on team "one million total." So 500,000 to mirror the initial BP at the close. That is how they do it clean, I know they like it dirty, but... I want another 500k drop, please and thank you.
I'm betting my entire Resident Evil collection its 1,000,000.
why would you do that?
5 fives...