I mean it sucks to get bubba'd however dudes probably not gonna play different than he intended when he's set up for it, he could at least have the wig on though so that's -5 points at least.
Just like with "this killer is fun to play against because I like him, so all of you should too." situation, it is just your opinion.
People find fun in different things.
Just because you may not like it, doesn't mean that seen on the pic isn't just chomping kilos of popcorn and bursting his ass laughing, having a moment of his life for some unknown reason.
Bubba neither did anything wrong, he just camped, that's all he did. As I said, do gens and gtfo. If you are the hooked guy, don't suicide as you will ######### up your team more that that camper will.
I mean ban someone for this is stupid. That doesnt make sense. Its a annoying playstyle. Thats it. I would never ever play Bubba like that, because that is so lame and boring and you get much less BP. Yeah you destroy the game for others, but punish with doing gens if possible. And if he wins...gl next. Better matches are waiting.
I would say it’s on par with a very good SWF decimating you allowing damn near no hooks, no kills, and a Entity displeased while taunting you and waiting til the last possible second to leave.
both outcomes are about zero fun. Gotta just ignore the cheese win as much as possible and move on to the next.
Playing the game and being a basement Booba are antagonists.
Playing means moving and using your brain.
Camping a hooked survivor when 4 to 5 gens are left has just one purpose :
directly ruining the camped survivor trial because you have a trash life and you want to avenge yourself in some way
indirectly ruining all other survivors trial for the same reason
trolling
These behavior early trial should be forbidden and banable. All those killers should be HWID banned to remove some of the toxicity in the game.
You see some people like to play basement bubba and its not because they are hurt thdy do that but because they are tired of survivor doing the same pattern for every loop or just want to play basement bubba for no reason other they like it.
Guys, there is the event going on. I don’t know about you but I would expect some cakes, so it’s not like he put on the build without knowing that the survivors wanted bloodpoints.
This player knows 100% what they’re doing and I think this shouldn’t be a thing. He is NOT playing the game, he is standing still in front of the survivors hook and taking them hostage. Probably watching YouTube or Twitch meanwhile.
If anything this playstyle should result in a ban.
it's not taking them hostage, it's just killers playing however they want as long as it's within the rules.
He's entitled to play how he wants to play but it's ######### like this that make survivors try hard and BM so anyone condoning the Bubba's playing style as fine and saying just do gens have lost all rights to complain about how survivors are toxic or t bag etc.. you can't be ok with one toxic playstyle because it's what you main as, then turn around and make a thread complaining about survivors.
I've noticed that when cakes are burned the killers like to camp and hard tunnel out of the game instead of playing normal for maximum points it doesn't make sense why these people play like that even though they have every right to and I'm not complaining about it but I just don't understand why the play style changes so much for the event, I don't do it when I play killer but to each their own I guess, if they want less points that's on them
It is taking someone hostage. They can’t do anything for 2 minutes, which might not sound like much, but in gaming time it’s a lot. Leaving the game doesn’t do much except give you a penalty and ruin the game for your teammates.
Stop saying that it’s okay. It isn’t, I don’t know how it can be fun for the killer or the poor survivor having to deal with it. It takes years to find a game as survivor, and after finding a match it’s just boring to get camped, and camped, and camped again every game.
If camping bothers you so much you should maybe play more killer.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think we all know who didn't bring a cake.
I mean it sucks to get bubba'd however dudes probably not gonna play different than he intended when he's set up for it, he could at least have the wig on though so that's -5 points at least.
People want to play the game, not farm because someone told them to.
That guy wanted to be a basement Bubba.
Or maybe he just wants to hang out with you and you're kinda being a dick ?
Its actually quite fun when you are the bubba. I am shocked that survivors still fall for it.
Sorry but...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8cJust like with "this killer is fun to play against because I like him, so all of you should too." situation, it is just your opinion.
People find fun in different things.
Just because you may not like it, doesn't mean that seen on the pic isn't just chomping kilos of popcorn and bursting his ass laughing, having a moment of his life for some unknown reason.
Bubba neither did anything wrong, he just camped, that's all he did. As I said, do gens and gtfo. If you are the hooked guy, don't suicide as you will ######### up your team more that that camper will.
He can play as he wants regardless of how you feel about it.
boobas are people too
I mean ban someone for this is stupid. That doesnt make sense. Its a annoying playstyle. Thats it. I would never ever play Bubba like that, because that is so lame and boring and you get much less BP. Yeah you destroy the game for others, but punish with doing gens if possible. And if he wins...gl next. Better matches are waiting.
no fun allowed
I would say it’s on par with a very good SWF decimating you allowing damn near no hooks, no kills, and a Entity displeased while taunting you and waiting til the last possible second to leave.
both outcomes are about zero fun. Gotta just ignore the cheese win as much as possible and move on to the next.
You see some people like to play basement bubba and its not because they are hurt thdy do that but because they are tired of survivor doing the same pattern for every loop or just want to play basement bubba for no reason other they like it.
Probably someone who got tilted after being gen rushed for the 10th time in the day.
So if I play as "Basement Trapper" and survivors bring cakes, I'm forced to play with 0 perks normal game?
That's a rule in the book.
Why are you playing the game without knowing it? You agreed to these rules by joining a lobby.
Read the survivor rule book next time.
It’s a Bubz. Don’t go down near basement.
If you have to, allow yourself to lose the chase early to prevent a basement hook.
Push gens, take pride in being the sacrificial lamb so your team gets an EZ win.
Sure…it’s boring, we can’t pretend otherwise…but it’s all you can do.
why do survivors only complain about free wins if its a camping bubba? I call discrimination on the BubZ!
Sometimes it’s just fun to meme around and play like a real bubba, it’s a change of pace from the usual looping.
if you punish killers for camping, your survivor queue times will go up and up.
It's even more funny when I surprise the unhooking survivor with NOED.
it's not taking them hostage, it's just killers playing however they want as long as it's within the rules.
Hes doing it wrong. Better to hide outside basement with insidious, but close enough when unhook happens youre at the top of the stairs.
That said, sometimes its fun to skip looping 🤷♂️
why go full meme
Your answer is right here.
MEMES CANNOT BE STOPPED BY MERE CAKES!
He's entitled to play how he wants to play but it's ######### like this that make survivors try hard and BM so anyone condoning the Bubba's playing style as fine and saying just do gens have lost all rights to complain about how survivors are toxic or t bag etc.. you can't be ok with one toxic playstyle because it's what you main as, then turn around and make a thread complaining about survivors.
Because Insidious Bubba is the best stealth killer in the game.
This is why you don't offer cakes.
I've noticed that when cakes are burned the killers like to camp and hard tunnel out of the game instead of playing normal for maximum points it doesn't make sense why these people play like that even though they have every right to and I'm not complaining about it but I just don't understand why the play style changes so much for the event, I don't do it when I play killer but to each their own I guess, if they want less points that's on them
If camping bothers you so much you should maybe play more killer.