So Nemesis has been nerfed

  • Fixed an issue that could cause Nemesis's Tentacle strike to hit the Survivor through some of the windows and main buildings. 

That is a bugfix that they have made in this latest version (5.0.2).

Nemesis needs changes, buffs, but what they do is fix a bug that makes him unable to hit survivors in certain vaults and main buildings.

I understand it's a bug and needs to be fixed, but don't you plan to buff him in compensation?

Well, I see they are going to give him the same treatment as the Trickster.

Comments

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326045#Comment_2326045

    No that's just like a huntress only using hatchets when they get right up on you. Just learn to aim and bring the add on that makes the decay less.

    "Learn to aim"... through walls and through corners, I guess?

    Jungle gyms counter Trickster's power hard, same for Killer shack. He struggles with very common tiles, only good for open loops that Huntress or Slinger would handle JUST as well.

  • @TDZ_Luke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2325675#Comment_2325675

    No I don't lmao. Yeah they can be slow but in certain scenarios they can block off loops (I have footage if you really want it) and in indoor maps is where they are strongest.

    Today I've had like 10 matches with Nemesis. Not a single indoor map. On the other maps the zombies are almost useless.

    That's why he should have a way to "limit" zombies to preferred areas or the map.

  • @kisfenkin said:

    Nemesis was literally able to hit two pallet spaces away through a window! That needed to stop. Thankfully BHVR didn't intend that.

    Now it's time to get rid of his aura reading of zombies. They already help with infecting and damage, he shouldn't also base kit be able to see when a survivor is near them from across the map. No other killer has that much power with no effort or cost on the player's part at all. This should be an iridescent add-on, not a base power.

    He should also be slower than normal speed killers. He has a ranged attack that hits past pallets (and can break them) and over junk/debris, he shouldn't be faster than Huntress and Trickster. He is also slow in the RE games, so him being that much faster than the survivors is NOT in line with who he is.

    If you want Nemesis to be slower, then you'd need to increase his tentacle range, both base and tier 3.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326000#Comment_2326000

    Today I've had like 10 matches with Nemesis. Not a single indoor map. On the other maps the zombies are almost useless.

    That's why he should have a way to "limit" zombies to preferred areas or the map.

    That’s why you push survivors towards them

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    I’m getting really friggin tired of the hyperbolic, bombastic way the word “nerf” is being thrown around lately.

    THEY!!!

    FIXED!!!

    A!!!

    BUG!!!

    There was no nErF here!!!

    Well actually.... :)

    Not a nerf to Nemesis, but now Trickster and Deathslinger also can't shoot through those gaps in the boarded windows, which they could until this release. So they've had one of their iconic abilities nerfed, yay BHVR using a dumptruck when a shovel will do.

  • @Bardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321458#Comment_2321458

    Well actually.... :)

    Not a nerf to Nemesis, but now Trickster and Deathslinger also can't shoot through those gaps in the boarded windows, which they could until this release. So they've had one of their iconic abilities nerfed, yay BHVR using a dumptruck when a shovel will do.

    That’s an entirely different topic for a different post though.

  • Not when they are stuck on the corner of the map or stuck in a hill.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2326636#Comment_2326636

    Not when they are stuck on the corner of the map or stuck in a hill.

    That’s why you push them to the ones that aren’t ;) if it helps you, put on the add ons that spawn more zombies or increase zombie speed

  • @TDZ_Luke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2327283#Comment_2327283

    That’s why you push them to the ones that aren’t ;) if it helps you, put on the add ons that spawn more zombies or increase zombie speed

    There are no "spawn more zombies" addons. There will always be only 2 zombies. When i have to go to the other end of the map, to smash that stuck zombie in the hope that he spawns somewhere more useful, then i´m losing a ton of pressure.

  • @TheBus4K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321151#Comment_2321151

    Nemesis is a bad killer, if you think otherwise you are a main survivor and / or you haven't played with Nemesis.

    He needs buffs, and fixing a bug that is going to cause him to have fewer chances to hit survivors, they are nerfing him.

    I'm not a survivor main and I am doing fine with nemesis. You all are bad.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Oh no he can't hit through boarded up windows anymore what a shame

    Slinger can't do that now with this patch.

    I'm kinda big mad bout it. ngl..

  • @Verconissp said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321220#Comment_2321220

    Slinger can't do that now with this patch.

    I'm kinda big mad bout it. ngl..

    Which should be fixed because he was always meant to.

    For the record, trickster can't either

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2327780#Comment_2327780

    There are no "spawn more zombies" addons. There will always be only 2 zombies. When i have to go to the other end of the map, to smash that stuck zombie in the hope that he spawns somewhere more useful, then i´m losing a ton of pressure.

    You're right there isn't, there's only respawn time, but now that I think of it, increasing the number of zombies would make for a good addon

  • I play Nemesis in red ranks (I play mainly survivors) and I don't see why he should be buff ? I have more kills when I play this killer than another one.. I would prefer a buff on another killer

  • @kisfenkin said:

    Nemesis was literally able to hit two pallet spaces away through a window! That needed to stop. Thankfully BHVR didn't intend that.

    Now it's time to get rid of his aura reading of zombies. They already help with infecting and damage, he shouldn't also base kit be able to see when a survivor is near them from across the map. No other killer has that much power with no effort or cost on the player's part at all. This should be an iridescent add-on, not a base power.

    He should also be slower than normal speed killers. He has a ranged attack that hits past pallets (and can break them) and over junk/debris, he shouldn't be faster than Huntress and Trickster. He is also slow in the RE games, so him being that much faster than the survivors is NOT in line with who he is.

    LMAO Nemesis is slow? Clearly you’ve never played either version of Resident Evil 3.

  • This is more of a nerf for Gunman and Knifeman. Tentacle Man is already pretty good in shack, so it's not a big deal. Thankfully, the patch was unintended for those two.

  • @Piwatte said:

    I play Nemesis in red ranks (I play mainly survivors) and I don't see why he should be buff ? I have more kills when I play this killer than another one.. I would prefer a buff on another killer

    I think he could use a little something, nothing too drastic though. I think nerfing the contamination sprint burst to half its duration alone would do so much for him.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328487#Comment_2328487

    I think he could use a little something, nothing too drastic though. I think nerfing the contamination sprint burst to half its duration alone would do so much for him.

    Yes I agree, but it should be a litte more difficult to get T3 so. I am T3 when they've done one or two gens most of the time : a pallet or a window ? I don't care, I ez hit them


    The first thing they should do about this killer : buff these stupids zombies. Then, we'll see what's next

  • @TDZ_Luke said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2327838#Comment_2327838

    You're right there isn't, there's only respawn time, but now that I think of it, increasing the number of zombies would make for a good addon

    The depleted Ink addon made me hope for a zombie army waiting at the exit gates. But sadly, there only spawns 1 zombie.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328467#Comment_2328467

    The depleted Ink addon made me hope for a zombie army waiting at the exit gates. But sadly, there only spawns 1 zombie.

    I would love an iri addon that gave zombies the ability to sacrifice dying second stage survivors as well as an addon that turns dead survivors into an extra zombie. Neither of those would be useful, but man those would be fun.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328578#Comment_2328578

    I would love an iri addon that gave zombies the ability to sacrifice dying second stage survivors as well as an addon that turns dead survivors into an extra zombie. Neither of those would be useful, but man those would be fun.

    If it's fun to you to take in hostage some players to let them on the ground, well....

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2328578#Comment_2328578

    I would love an iri addon that gave zombies the ability to sacrifice dying second stage survivors as well as an addon that turns dead survivors into an extra zombie. Neither of those would be useful, but man those would be fun.

    While it sure would be fun, i assume that killers would tunnel hard to get some additional zombies. Which ruins it for everyone else.

  • @Damarus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2321159#Comment_2321159

    He is nowhere near being bad. Hitboxes make it so he gets hits he should miss and miss hits he should get, but other than that, he can wreck. Given how many stupid survivors there are, who use the vaccine on their first tentacle hit, most of the time without even getting injured, he can just hit you when you are stuck in vault or pallet drop. Huntress can do it from farther away, sure, but you don't compare one killer to another to state how good he is. And honestly, every single killer in the game can be good, it just depends on whether you face a sweaty no life SWF death squad or not. I mean, I got a 4k the other day, with Clown (who doesn't have a power, atm, since his slowing bottles do not slow). With the current amount of tunneling, which is at an all time high, you're hardly escaping a Nemesis chase.

    (who doesn't have a power, atm, since his slowing bottles do not slow)

    I thought it was weird I didn't get slowed when I went up against a clown the other day! That's a terrible bug for him, I hope they fix that one ASAP!

  • Damn they didn't even wait a month after the killer released to nerf him, Nemesis needed a buff not a nerf. ######### are you doing BEhaviour?!

  • This content has been removed.
  • @TheBus4K said:

    • Fixed an issue that could cause Nemesis's Tentacle strike to hit the Survivor through some of the windows and main buildings. 

    That is a bugfix that they have made in this latest version (5.0.2).

    Nemesis needs changes, buffs, but what they do is fix a bug that makes him unable to hit survivors in certain vaults and main buildings.

    I understand it's a bug and needs to be fixed, but don't you plan to buff him in compensation?

    Well, I see they are going to give him the same treatment as the Trickster.

    Seems like you have trouble understanding what you read. That is not a nerf.

1 2 ›