This Mid-Chapter would be a perfect redo of The Halloween chapter.
With the renewal of the license you can do.
1. Myers rework or buff( weak and outdated)
2. Laurie Strode model update(Old Model ugly)
3. Haddonfield rework(Busted survivor map)
4. Potential perk changes to the weak perks. Sole Survivor, PWYF, and Dying Light. (Definitely need improvements)
It'd be perfect.
Comments
when did the Halloween chapter redo become a thing? Its completly fine. Everyone is asking for everything no wonder devs are getting overwhelmed. They cant so everything at one time.
Because Michael Myers is in desperate need of improvements. Haddonfield is the most busted survivor map in the game. And half the perks are awful.
Maybe they are saving it for October but who knows, I suppose Haddonfield will be the last map to be reworked. and incidentally some new cosmetics meeting Behaviuor.
Myers is completly fine tho
In my opinion he's F Tier. And no one puts him in B tier. He has the weakest early game of all killers. A power that runs out and isn't that imposing He's only saved by add-ons.
Not only that his power is limited once you stalk someone all the way you can’t stalk them to get power
I would love a legendary skin for him based on the new movie where the skin gives him a new power
It's funny you say that he's F tier because in patch 2.3.3 it was being argued that he was the 3rd strongest killer, right behind Nurse and Hillbilly and 4th was listed as Clown.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piXrsiIRyvANote: I do not endorse these opinions, it's just funny to see how opinions change on killers and how strong they are over time.
Hopefully for Halloween. After watching Halloween Kills I wanna be surprised with a Halloween Chapter Update.
Not a legendary but a skin with a burned mask?
He doesn't need huge changes or a rework. Just a few tweaks.
I'd make stalking from Tier 1 to Tier 2 a bit faster.
Remove the stalking rate increase/decrease depending on distance since it only causes server trouble. My meter jumped to Tier 3 yesterday again even though visually I wasn't nowhere near Tier 3, make it consistent like with Ghostface.
Make it where available stalk per Survivor slowly regenerates over time, so you don't get co**ed by a sucked out Survivor who denies your Tier 3.
That's all about his basekit. And his Add-ons need changing.
But anyway - yes, views change, one reason might be additional Data. Myers is a prime example of Powercreep, because why would you want to play Myers these days when you can play Oni, who has a similar power (in the sense of building it up) AND a super-high mobility on Top of that?
Like, when I started playing, Myers was considered a A-Tier Killer. Now he barely makes the C-Tier, I dont think that he is that bad overall, you can play him, however, he feels outdated, especially his slow Build-Up to reach Tier 2. This is basically where it is decided in which direction the game will go, if you get Tier 2 fast, you will have a good chance, if it takes time, you will have it a lot harder.
@Topic:
Correct my if I am wrong, but the renewal of the License only means that they can advertise and sell the Halloween-DLC, if I am correct?
Anyway, I am pretty sure, even with the Renewal, they would need approval of the LIcense Holders to change the visual appearances of the Chapter and this might include the Haddonfield-Map as well. It 100% includes Lauries Model Rework.
For Perks or Myers Power, they dont need the License Holders, Devs are making sure that gameplay is their job to do without any need to ask for allowance (obviously only as long as the initial design is kept, like, you cannot change Myers in a way that would make him too different from the Movies).
Oh cool... and look where they are now.
I dont understand. When did myers all of a sudden become bad
Myers needs a more noticeable change in his power, something that increases his movement speed and knows where to find survivors to stalk them in Tier-1, increase stalking speed in Tier-1, give him a special ability in Tier-2 that allows him keep the map under control and in Tier-3 make it more dangerous when playing against it. Like Oni for example. Some of his addons need a revision. But he wouldn't know exactly what to say except for the most OPs he has.
I think Michael's fine