Killer mains

Do any of you play haddonfield right now? My game dcs everytime right now 😉 that and last minute key changes...you want a quick game and I am helping you achieve that(to bad about other survivors using offerings).

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • In all fairness, I get many survivors dcing after the first knockdown🤣

  • If it's just in the random rotation maybe or I'll just leave on the spot. If it's an offering I either go afk by an exit gate or get a hook and immediately facecamp. This map is garbage and needs to be removed until it's changed/ better to play on.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Do any of you play haddonfield right now? My game dcs everytime right now 😉 that and last minute key changes...you want a quick game and I am helping you achieve that(to bad about other survivors using offerings).

    I’m not surprised. Poor killers have it so unfair. Jk lol

  • I play Haddonfield no matter what. I rarely take an L on that map because I always run Bamboozle.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259887/killer-mains

    I’m not surprised. Poor killers have it so unfair. Jk lol

    I just laugh because they think they are pulling a fast one with the last minute change🤣...now wait in the lobby again if you want to do that😛.

  • @Gaffy said:

    If it's just in the random rotation maybe or I'll just leave on the spot. If it's an offering I either go afk by an exit gate or get a hook and immediately facecamp. This map is garbage and needs to be removed until it's changed/ better to play on.

    If it's an offering I don't see the point in continuing the game especially right now with the lag spikes.

  • I have had it a few times today and everything was fine. Just because I have not been affected though does not mean no problems exist, I may just be lucky.

    Edit - Sorry, just re-read your post, I thought you meant the game disconnects you :p I never dc off any map no matter how badly I'm losing though. I want those few bp I've earned lol.

  • Ill play Haddon out if its a random rotation, but depending on what killer I'm playing for example legion or Ghostface, if I get it as a offering I don't feel to inclined to play on the map and will sometimes DC while loading.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    I have had it a few times today and everything was fine. Just because I have not been affected though does not mean no problems exist, I may just be lucky.

    Edit - Sorry, just re-read your post, I thought you meant the game disconnects you :p I never dc off any map no matter how badly I'm losing though. I want those few bp I've earned lol.

    But you could be in another game earning more BP than having to be afk on that horrible map😂

  • @SomberNokk said:

    Ill play Haddon out if its a random rotation, but depending on what killer I'm playing for example legion or Ghostface, if I get it as a offering I don't feel to inclined to play on the map and will sometimes DC while loading.

    I actually see ormond offerings almost as much as haddonfield right now

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2296851#Comment_2296851

    But you could be in another game earning more BP than having to be afk on that horrible map😂

    I don't afk anymore. I used to to derank but more survivors around my skill level get to red ranks. It used to be I could never beat any red rank hence the afk. No matter the map now I will try my best even if my best is not good enough.

    I prefer haddonfield to midwich. Oh, how I do so hate midwich as both killer and survivor.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2296861#Comment_2296861

    I actually see ormond offerings almost as much as haddonfield right now

    Yeah same here, but I don't mind Ormond as an Oni/Pyramid head main. Though recently every Haddon offering Ive gotten has been from TTV's which I usually dodge now.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259887/killer-mains

    I’m not surprised. Poor killers have it so unfair. Jk lol

    Just, just shut up.

  • Yeah i was tired my game crashing when i got a haddonfield offering in my game now i swich to survivor and my game crash a lot less

  • if the game takes me there ill play it, if survivors take me there i will close the game, i can find a game in 1 min, they on the other hand...

  • Honestly? If it's an offering, you can usually tell who brought it because they're the cocky bastard that just so happened to have Balanced Landing. If the game ends up going bad, you best know who I'm going to camp.

  • @Purgatorian said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2296882#Comment_2296882

    I don't afk anymore. I used to to derank but more survivors around my skill level get to red ranks. It used to be I could never beat any red rank hence the afk. No matter the map now I will try my best even if my best is not good enough.

    I prefer haddonfield to midwich. Oh, how I do so hate midwich as both killer and survivor.

    Feels like midwich is easier to m1 run it than haddonfield...as killer I prefer midwich but I use a hit and run approach

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259887/killer-mains

    Sure I play it. I get my first hook and smack them repeatedly until someone comes for the rescue...Or not. ######### that map

    Face camp for.the win😂

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    Honestly? If it's an offering, you can usually tell who brought it because they're the cocky bastard that just so happened to have Balanced Landing. If the game ends up going bad, you best know who I'm going to camp.

    Catching them is such a pain in the ass though🤣

  • Yeah but once you catch em, they know they're as good as dead xD

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2297082#Comment_2297082

    You'd be surprised how many 4ks I've gotten from doing that lol. But yes I refuse to play HadNoFun and The Game..Coldwind remakes are quickly becoming that too

    Not sure why but i love The Game as killer. Haddonfield meh but i do like it with trapper it decent map for him. Playing on the sun is no fun cant stand it.

  • It's so weird how my game crashes every time someone brings an offering for that map ;)

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Do any of you play haddonfield right now? My game dcs everytime right now 😉 that and last minute key changes...you want a quick game and I am helping you achieve that(to bad about other survivors using offerings).

    If they burn an offering, i will facecamp them until they die or escape.

    If they don't burn an offering i'll usually try, but if they turn out to be "hold w pre-drop every pallet, gen rush gamers" then i also facecamp them.

  • I bring haddonfield offerings myself even when I play killer just because I like the map, I play for fun...I don't care if I go up or down in rank, despite the fact that I am rank 1 survivor and killer I could de-rank to 20 right now and I wouldn't care...in fact I would probably have chill and relaxed matches by de-ranking anyway, I just like to enjoy the ambience and scenery of that map as killer or survivor.

  • @van9684 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259887/killer-mains

    I’m not surprised. Poor killers have it so unfair. Jk lol

    On this map? They really do.

  • Facecamping because a map and this reparty, I wonder how people keeps giving you credibility wow

  • @Gaffy said:

    If it's just in the random rotation maybe or I'll just leave on the spot. If it's an offering I either go afk by an exit gate or get a hook and immediately facecamp. This map is garbage and needs to be removed until it's changed/ better to play on.

    As a stealth killer main, I ######### love Haddonfield. I win almost every game on it. It's almost as good as Gideon or Lery's for me. Some killers might not fare well, but Mikey and Ghostface do just fine.

    @SomberNokk said:

    Ill play Haddon out if its a random rotation, but depending on what killer I'm playing for example legion or Ghostface, if I get it as a offering I don't feel to inclined to play on the map and will sometimes DC while loading.

    Why? Ghostface ######### murders Haddonfield. Just turn his terror radius off and start grabbing people off of gens before they know what's happening.

    @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2297082#Comment_2297082

    You'd be surprised how many 4ks I've gotten from doing that lol. But yes I refuse to play HadNoFun and The Game..Coldwind remakes are quickly becoming that too

    This confuses me also. Gideon is the most killer-sided map in the entire game. How can you not have fun? I can 4k on that map with killers I've never even played before. I'll go after a Jigsaw offering before any other addons or perks.

  • @Venzhas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2296925#Comment_2296925

    Facecamping because a map and this reparty, I wonder how people keeps giving you credibility wow

    If you know how people actually use haddonfield and abuse its terrible design you'd be agreeing with me more on this, and I don't know what you mean by credibility exactly.

  • @hailxsatanxeveryxday said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2296775#Comment_2296775

    As a stealth killer main, I ######### love Haddonfield. I win almost every game on it. It's almost as good as Gideon or Lery's for me. Some killers might not fare well, but Mikey and Ghostface do just fine.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2296861#Comment_2296861

    Why? Ghostface ######### murders Haddonfield. Just turn his terror radius off and start grabbing people off of gens before they know what's happening.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2297089#Comment_2297089

    This confuses me also. Gideon is the most killer-sided map in the entire game. How can you not have fun? I can 4k on that map with killers I've never even played before. I'll go after a Jigsaw offering before any other addons or perks.

    Its completely my own doing, not the best as anyone other than Pyramid head and Oni. Considering Ive been playing them since Ive started and While I'm comfortable in my mind gaming skills, not so much in my M1 skills as I don't have too much fun as a pure M1.

  • I honestly prefer to watch youtube videos while on cue than playing on Haddonfield, Badham or against a key. The stress, and the amount of effort needed because of bullshit design is just not worth my time most of the time.

    I'll indulge it from time to time tho.

  • Haddonfield is better than The Game. At least Haddonfield is not break pallet simulator.

  • I am.

    I mean, I get why some killers hate Haddonfield, because stealth killers are the only ones who do well on it. That means Mikey with M&A (and preferably Dead Rabbit; Spooky Myers also works almost as well) and Ghostface using Night Shroud addons, which are my two primary characters/builds. In most cases, it's a survivor-sided map for sure. Anyone with a terror radius is going to have a bad time. The key is to sneak up on survivors and smack them around corners while they're doing gens, hook them in the street where you can see people going for rescues, and make sure three gens that aren't in houses and are close together are the last ones standing.

    Why in the world would any killer hate Game? It's open season on survivors no matter who you're playing. I probably win 80-90% of games on that map as a killer and lose almost as much as a survivor. The map is small, there aren't many places to hide, the exit gates are always close together, and the gens are usually in places with either high visibility or nowhere to run. Once the pallets are gone, it's game over. My one complaint is that the hooks are very consistently too far apart, but that's a small price to pay for all the advantages killers get on that map.

    Also, the killer's terror radius is still audible even if you're on a different floor as the killer, so you can scare people off gens by just walking around.

    @SomberNokk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2297402#Comment_2297402

    Its completely my own doing, not the best as anyone other than Pyramid head and Oni. Considering Ive been playing them since Ive started and While I'm comfortable in my mind gaming skills, not so much in my M1 skills as I don't have too much fun as a pure M1.

    Yeah, but Ghostface makes Haddonfield easy. Give it a try sometime.

  • Huh. I googled it, and I guess some people do consider Gideon survivor-sided. I'd chalk that up to me being a stealth killer main, but I've even kicked some serious ass on that map as Clown.

    The main complaint seems to be that there are a lot of pallets, but I guess I don't let that bother me as much since I do a lot of pallet breaking with all the M1 killers I play in the first place.

  • Meh. Dc'ing because of a map is lame. Even if its rigged.

  • @Ink_Eyes said:

    I bring haddonfield offerings myself even when I play killer just because I like the map, I play for fun...I don't care if I go up or down in rank, despite the fact that I am rank 1 survivor and killer I could de-rank to 20 right now and I wouldn't care...in fact I would probably have chill and relaxed matches by de-ranking anyway, I just like to enjoy the ambience and scenery of that map as killer or survivor.

    Oh damn aren't you a better person than most here. Good for you ... here have a cookie.

  • @Mdawgu said:

    Meh. Dc'ing because of a map is lame. Even if its rigged.

    Totally, doing it because they get downed in the first minute or even before that because they don like the respective killer, that's the way to do it. /S *facepalm*

  • Careful, he is going to ask for more bbq nerfs if you tell him to shut up or maybe make another thread on how killer mains have it easier just like all his threads.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2298022#Comment_2298022

    HadNoFun is hated for so many reasons. You have the house of pain. You have like 30m long fences with windows in the middle that you can't mind game as a killer and they're 100 % safe no matter what you do. There's even a true infinite on it if certain windows are open

    The game has a ludacris number of god pallets. It's all out in the open as you said. There's no way to mind game them. You have to just hold W 3-4 times around any given loop until they're forced to drop it. Then do it all over again at a pallet that's 2m away from that one. By the time you get through half the pallets on the map to make it unsafe. The gens are done.

    So yea. Those maps are pretty much universally hated

    Which house is the House of Pain?

    I don't usually have trouble with the fences. I don't recall any specifics, but I usually seem to be able to hit them eventually when they try to loop me there. Maybe I do have to let them jump through the window once or twice, but they're usually already injured by that point, anyway.

    I've heard of an infinite on HF, but I don't make a habit of chasing survivors out of windows or off of balconies on that map unless I'm sure I can get a down quickly. I usually sneak up behind them on gens and slap them (grab them if I can) and then come back to the same gen after patrolling the next gen or two over, especially if they jump out of a window or go to an area that I don't want to follow. I've also realized that, after jumping out of a back window, they will often assume that you're still chasing them and will immediately run around the building and back up the stairs in an attempt to loop you, so if you wait just out of sight near the stairs, you can sometimes get a down when they run back up.

    But yeah, I definitely don't find it worthwhile to be chasing them around the backyard areas for twenty minutes.

    What makes the map easy for stealth killers is that you can, again, sneak up behind them and get a free hit, and then you only need one more hit to take them down. A majority of the gens spawn around corners, right next to the basement stairs, or in dead end areas, making this a winning strategy. If you don't have a way to suppress your TR, they'll just hop out a window or start running to pallets before you get close, resulting in a long chase, which makes the map extremely hard for most killers, but Michael and Ghostface can usually get an easy hit in before the chase even starts, resulting in a lot of downs. A lot of the obstacles are actually helpful when running a Spooky Myers build, because you can see them right through the walls and figure out where they're going to go next, even though they can't see you.



    Well, if you're chasing a survivor around loops for five gens in The Game, you're playing the map wrong (the game wrong, arguably). I usually try to harass people off of gens, do a couple pallets, get a down and a hook if I can, patrol the hooks and the gens, use Nurse's to get a couple easy downs, rinse and repeat. If you have stealth and/or good aura-reading skills, the map is easy. Surveillance helps. So does NOED, since the exit gates are right next to each other and always spawn in just about the same place every game - if anyone has survived long enough to open the exit gates, they're not making it out. Also, the basement is where a lot of downs happen; it's more favorable for killers down there. I don't focus on one survivor at a time with this map, usually; I try to scatter people across the map and harass them on gens until I get downs, I think.

    The Game is a breeze for me. I'm really surprised that people consider that map survivor-sided. Then again, I may just be biased since I'm almost always playing Myers.

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Do any of you play haddonfield right now? My game dcs everytime right now 😉 that and last minute key changes...you want a quick game and I am helping you achieve that(to bad about other survivors using offerings).

    I play every map I pull because it is cowardly to disconnect. It is like admitting to oneself that you are a loser and have to cherry pick. I watched my gal play the other day. She and I compete with Myers; it is a friendly competition. She put in a map offering and so did the Survivors. When the Survivors saw that there was a 50% chance they might not get their map, one of them disconnected and cancelled the match during loading. Due to the current situation, all of them (disconnector too) were in the end game chatter. My gal the called disconnector a coward; it turns out they were a SWF and it was a mutual call. They said calling them cowards was unfair and she could see through walls. They could now see she had a Spooky Myers build. My gal made me proud and said the following, "I was going to play your map." That was all she had to say.

    There are two kinds of people in the world, only two. There are those that rise to challenges and those that run from them. Which one do you want to be?

  • @hailxsatanxeveryxday said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2297953#Comment_2297953

    I am.

    I mean, I get why some killers hate Haddonfield, because stealth killers are the only ones who do well on it. That means Mikey with M&A (and preferably Dead Rabbit; Spooky Myers also works almost as well) and Ghostface using Night Shroud addons, which are my two primary characters/builds. In most cases, it's a survivor-sided map for sure. Anyone with a terror radius is going to have a bad time. The key is to sneak up on survivors and smack them around corners while they're doing gens, hook them in the street where you can see people going for rescues, and make sure three gens that aren't in houses and are close together are the last ones standing.

    Why in the world would any killer hate Game? It's open season on survivors no matter who you're playing. I probably win 80-90% of games on that map as a killer and lose almost as much as a survivor. The map is small, there aren't many places to hide, the exit gates are always close together, and the gens are usually in places with either high visibility or nowhere to run. Once the pallets are gone, it's game over. My one complaint is that the hooks are very consistently too far apart, but that's a small price to pay for all the advantages killers get on that map.

    Also, the killer's terror radius is still audible even if you're on a different floor as the killer, so you can scare people off gens by just walking around.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2297407#Comment_2297407

    Yeah, but Ghostface makes Haddonfield easy. Give it a try sometime.

    The game isnt so bad especially with wraith and his do everything fast addon to break pallets quickly 🤣 but haddonfield without a stealth killer is just a poorly designed map 😛

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2298022#Comment_2298022

    The game isnt so bad especially with wraith and his do everything fast addon to break pallets quickly 🤣 but haddonfield without a stealth killer is just a poorly designed map 😛

    An trapper geez. There are some fantastic things you can do with bear traps on that map. The sides of each house are so small there is no way to dodge it, plenty of grass to conceal as well. I like it with him anyhow but thats it.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/259887/killer-mains

    I play every map I pull because it is cowardly to disconnect. It is like admitting to oneself that you are a loser and have to cherry pick. I watched my gal play the other day. She and I compete with Myers; it is a friendly competition. She put in a map offering and so did the Survivors. When the Survivors saw that there was a 50% chance they might not get their map, one of them disconnected and cancelled the match during loading. Due to the current situation, all of them (disconnector too) were in the end game chatter. My gal the called disconnector a coward; it turns out they were a SWF and it was a mutual call. They said calling them cowards was unfair and she could see through walls. They could now see she had a Spooky Myers build. My gal made me proud and said the following, "I was going to play your map." That was all she had to say.

    There are two kinds of people in the world, only two. There are those that rise to challenges and those that run from them. Which one do you want to be?

    So rising to the challenge is telling the developers yeah keep haddonfield the same and broken for most killers? I would rather run from it and help the community as a whole new killers by dodging it as a protest...helps new killers when they finally change it

  • @latinfla4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2298618#Comment_2298618

    So rising to the challenge is telling the developers yeah keep haddonfield the same and broken for most killers? I would rather run from it and help the community as a whole new killers by dodging it as a protest...helps new killers when they finally change it

    It isn't about the DEV. It is about self respect. I wasn't raised to be a quitter. I don't think you become good at anything if you cry off at adversity. I think you become the best by putting your head down and charging into it, learning what you can from the victories and the defeats. You aren't helping the community by quitting games. You are just being selfish and sabotaging the fun of other Players, ruining their matches. And for that matter, do you think I am impressed by people who protest to get their way on a luxury item, diversion like a video game? Are you SERIOUS? I chain myself to old growth forest to keep Redwoods from being cut down. I've been pepper-sprayed by the KKK, and would proudly do it again (and yes it sucks to be pepper sprayed... do not try this at home). Do you honestly think I have respect for people who whine and think they are standing up to the MAN because they didn't get their way on a fictional video game map?

  • @latinfla4 said:

    Do any of you play haddonfield right now? My game dcs everytime right now 😉 that and last minute key changes...you want a quick game and I am helping you achieve that(to bad about other survivors using offerings).

    Nah. I don't want easy games. I like the challange. I love doing basement Trapper on Haddonfield. And I still don't tunnel or camp keys and still get 3 or 4ks most of those games. I'm not scared of keys

  • I still play, no map has genuinely made me want to quit a match. I'm not saying I don't hate some maps, I loathe Caldwell and Swamp the most, but I still play. I'm getting points no matter what

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yes i like the atmosphere of the map. It can be frustrating to play but it's not impossible

    Depends on the killer...hate to see trickster on this map😂

  • Nah, I play Nurse. Haddonfield works perfectly fine for me 😚

  • @Gaffy said:

    If it's just in the random rotation maybe or I'll just leave on the spot. If it's an offering I either go afk by an exit gate or get a hook and immediately facecamp. This map is garbage and needs to be removed until it's changed/ better to play on.

    While I don't personally agree that the map needs to be changed (and am against the idea of any map in this game being outright removed), I respect the fact that when you get it you don't deliberately ruin the other people's game and waste that player's offering by disconnecting. I've been warned against mentioning wanting to disconnect in a game before, anyone who encourages it should get the same warning in my opinion. It's an entirely selfish act.

  • @Trifling said:

    Nah, I play Nurse. Haddonfield works perfectly fine for me 😚

    she plays well regardless of the map though🤔

  • @miketheratguy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2296775#Comment_2296775

    While I don't personally agree that the map needs to be changed (and am against the idea of any map in this game being outright removed), I respect the fact that when you get it you don't deliberately ruin the other people's game and waste that player's offering by disconnecting. I've been warned against mentioning wanting to disconnect in a game before, anyone who encourages it should get the same warning in my opinion. It's an entirely selfish act.

    Do you ever lobby dodge out of curiosity?

‹ 1 2