Forums No Longer In First Page Of Google Results
When I search "Dead By Daylight Forums" I cannot find a link to this site at all
anyone have any idea why?
When I search "Dead By Daylight Forums" I cannot find a link to this site at all
anyone have any idea why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No clue, but I've also noticed this the last week or two.
i searched dbd forums. 2nd from the top.
2nd from the top for me was a post from 3rd January 2021 and no link to General Discussions in sight
Same. Very frustrating.
The powers of frequently visited on safari
Just bookmark it. No need to Google every time.
no
I thought it was just me, it is pretty annoying.
I think he means it more for the new players that want to visit the forum but can't find it.
Yeah the same thing was happening to me. I finally decided to bookmark it so I can actually find it. I wonder if they're trying to get people to stop going to the forums...
Page 6 of Forum Feedback is on the first page of Google results when I search for "Dead by Daylight forum", for some strange reason, but not the main page. Still, there's a pinned thread on the Steam forum explicitly stating that this is the new forum, and contains a helpful link as well.
That explains the Rise of the Necromancer.
Yeah I always enter the forum by clicking on a random "how to get banned on the forum" thread lol
Yeah, been having this problem for weeks