I need to know....

*********************UPDATE*************************** MY QUESTION WAS ALEADY ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Are we allowed to post screen shots of killers screen names that camp and proximity camp? I have spoken to behaviour several times about this issue and they themselves have told me that it's not the right way to play the game. They also told me that they are currently penalizing the killers that hard face camp.

I don't feel it's enough. Maybe if we can put their info out there it would help the few survivors that play the game just to relax and have fun and are the FEW who aren't toxic?

I personally don't play the game in a toxic manner. I feel like we're all here for a common goal and that's to earn our bloodpoints and our ranks.

For all you killer mains who camp and tunnel: it's not fair or nice to not allow everyone to earn their points and ranks too. It doesn't make it right that survivors have to wait 20 mins for a match just to die in the first 2 mins of the trial!! Have some common decency!!!!!

Comments

  • Nope, you can't. It would fall under "Name and Shame", and lets be honest: that wouldn't be a nice thing to do.

  • If you find yourself being tunneled than stay hidden and work accordingly. Killers often target the most altruistic players as its often the number one thing that can loose them the game. You could also play with one or 2 friends as well

  • #1. Either you're lying or the person who is claiming to be Behavior is lying because there is not anything against the rules on Face Camping. The closest thing to punishment is you get dinged in an emblem for proximity to the hook. The developers have specifically and repeatedly said that it is not against the rules and is a valid, if kind of a dumb, strategy

    #2. As stated above, that would be Naming & Shaming and therefore against the rules of the forum

    EDIT:

    @not_Queen said:

    Please remember that Dead by Daylight’s end user license agreement which can be found on https://deadbydaylight.com/en/eula (the “EULA”) governs your participation and use of the game and its associated upgrades, patches, and updates and related services. In case of conflict between the EULA and this page, the EULA will prevail.

    Hello, good people of the fog!

    We now have a team Associate Community Managers, as well as an updated in-game report system.
    With your help, we will be able to find the players who are creating a bad game experience and punish them appropriately, making the game a better place.

    HOW TO REPORT A PLAYER

    You may only report things that happen directly to you or in a game that you were in.
    Reporting for other people is not allowed and these reports will be discarded.
    (ie. Reporting someone on behalf of a friend, streamer, or other)

    Fill the In-game report

    An In-game report MUST be made. This is not optional, and is a must to help us identify the person in your game as well as find any other evidence we need.

    Customer Support ticket?

    • Video evidence is required or heavily suggested for some offenses, please refer to the lists below.
    • Whilst you can report offenses directly to our support, please only do so for serious offenses like cheating, hacking, DOX/death threats.

    Discarded reports reasons

    THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT CONSIDERED BANNABLE OFFENSES - PLEASE DO NOT REPORT

    • Camping
    • Slugging
    • Tunneling
    • Streamsniping
    • Teabagging
    • Bodyblocking
    • Looping

    NOTE:
    We do not control anything that happens outside of Dead by Daylight.
    This includes private Steam messages/groups/names, PS4/XBOX messages, Discord messages, Twitch/social media interactions, etc. Anything that occurs on these platforms must be reported to the respective authorities.

    PERMANENT BANS

    List of bannable offenses

    Hacking in-game exclusives and / or legacy skins

    The acquiring of any in-game skin through anything other than official channels (ie. codes, giveaways, etc.)
    The possession of legacy skins without earning them. The cutoff to earn legacy skins happened on November 24, 2016. If a player has obtained legacy skins after this date, then it is considered cheating.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    Cheated progress / modifying your save file

    We need the profile of the person you are reporting. Reportable via support team.
    Using any 3rd party software or other method to cheat your save file or any measure of progress contained within your save file. This includes using someone else’s save file.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    Threats

    Excessive and serious threats against someone, including DOX threats, life threats, disclosing private information, etc.
    You can fill a support ticket to provide more information, Screenshots and video are optional, but highly recommended.
    Reminder: everything that happens out of the game should be reported to the appropriate platform. (ie: Twitch, Discord, Steam, Sony, Microsoft)
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Other Hacks

    In-game report under Unsportsmanlike is MANDATORY
    Using 3rd party software or other tools to gain any kind of unfair advantage that wasn’t intended by the game, except if they have been whitelisted by us. We are not banning for the use of communication apps.
    In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket REQUIRED

    TEMPORARY BAN

    List of bannable offenses

    24h -> 48h -> 1w -> Permanent

    This is a sliding scale and determined on a case-by-case basis. If an offense is considered to be particularly egregious, the duration of the ban may skip one or more steps in this process.

    Any previous permanent bans on your record will result in all future offenses being a permanent ban.

    Harassment: Communications Abuse

    • Insults, intimidation, hateful speech, repeated harassment
      In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Griefing: Intentional Gameplay Abuse

    • Working with the opposite team to gain an advantage or grief teammates
    • Targeting specific users repeatedly in order to ruin their game experience
    • Holding the game hostage
      In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Exploits: Abusing bugs or errors in design to gain a competitive advantage

    • Advertising exploits
    • Exploit bugs, errors in design, or undocumented features to gain access to what otherwise would not be available or to obtain a competitive advantage
      In-game report REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    Specific exploits that we will ban for until they are resolved:

    • Bloodweb Progress/Prestige Exploit
    • 2+ Killer Exploits

    Unsportsmanlike Conduct

    • Botting
    • Lag switching
    • Disconnects (leaving the match before killed or sacrificed) - DO NOT REPORT
      For both Botting and Lag switching, in-game reports are REQUIRED / Customer Support ticket OPTIONAL

    About Disconnects bans - DO NOT REPORT

    Disconnects are handled by the disconnection penalty system. No further action will be taken on reports.

    BAN APPEALS

    Cannot be appealed

    • Temporary bans
    • Social Media bans/blocks (Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
    • Unofficial Fan sites / Fan groups

    Forum bans: APPEALS

    Please check this link.
    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/140-ban-appeals

    Permanent bans : APPEALS

    Send a Ticket to support.deadbydaylight.com
    If the ban is an automated EAC ban, please contact EAC directly. https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/appeal/

    Console bans

    The rules are the same as the PC bans

    Crossplatform ban evasion

    Players who have violated our rules multiple times leading to permanent bans could get their access revoked on any accounts they make if the player is seen committing bannable offenses after the very first permanent ban. The structure and severity of these bans are followed throughout any platform.

    Abuse of Support Services

    This includes making false support tickets and lying to support agents. Our agents are always here to help the community. However, those making false tickets just to get a step ahead of everyone else and take advantage hinders our ability to better help everyone. Penalties include suspension of your support services, up to a permanent ban of your in-game account.

    You will notice that camping is specifically called out as NOT against the rules here

  • @GeneralV said:

    Nope, you can't. It would fall under "Name and Shame", and lets be honest: that wouldn't be a nice thing to do.

    it's also not nice to get unhooked and be immediately knocked back down. it works both ways.....

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    #1. Either you're lying or the person who is claiming to be Behavior is lying because there is not anything against the rules on Face Camping. The closest thing to punishment is you get dinged in an emblem for proximity to the hook. The developers have specifically and repeatedly said that it is not against the rules and is a valid, if kind of a dumb, strategy

    #2. As stated above, that would be Naming & Shaming and therefore against the rules of the forum

    EDIT:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system

    You will notice that camping is specifically called out as NOT against the rules here

    why on earth would I make that up??

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    #1. Either you're lying or the person who is claiming to be Behavior is lying because there is not anything against the rules on Face Camping. The closest thing to punishment is you get dinged in an emblem for proximity to the hook. The developers have specifically and repeatedly said that it is not against the rules and is a valid, if kind of a dumb, strategy

    #2. As stated above, that would be Naming & Shaming and therefore against the rules of the forum

    EDIT:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system

    You will notice that camping is specifically called out as NOT against the rules here

    I went right to the behaviour website and contacted them through there.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    If you find yourself being tunneled than stay hidden and work accordingly. Killers often target the most altruistic players as its often the number one thing that can loose them the game. You could also play with one or 2 friends as well

    it's when being unhooked by someone else!

  • I have no idea (which is also why I said that maybe you're being lied to by someone claiming to be from Behavior) because it is demonstrably not against the rules. It is so not against the rules that it is SPECIFICALLY called out in the rules that being camped is not against the rules and any reports against it will be disregarded.

    I suppose it's not impossible that Behavior is changing their mind and for some reason have determined that you get to be the first one to find out but the devs have specifically stated it is not against the rules.

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283640#Comment_2283640

    it's also not nice to get unhooked and be immediately knocked back down. it works both ways.....

    Not enough reason to Name and Shame someone.

  • Everything tippy said is true, on top of that you need to understand that sometimes its the right play by the killer which is why its not against the rules. Example a few matches ago I had a team that got through the first 4 gens pretty quick, I had 3 or 4 hooks. But tgey were moving so fast they three genned themselves and by that time id figured out meg was really bad. I hooked her in tge middle of my 3 gen and patrolled my gens. They were forced to rush the hook, but i was able to injure them all and rehook her remiving her from that match. After that they fell apart and I got tge 4k.


    I understand it doesnt FEEL good to be camped, I play survivor too, but it also doesnt FEEL good when gens are flying fast and theres a pallet or safe vault around every corner, just like sometimes theres nothing else for you to do but work on gens sometimes tgeres nothing else for the killer to do but camp/slug/tunnel.

  • I'll play how I want.

    I don't ask Survivors to not slam gens against me. I understand it's their best strategy.

  • There is NO REASON ON THIS PLANET for a killer to single out one player the whole match. I don't do it as killer either. It's not fair for the other teammates to get to earn their points and not the one that's getting hardcore tunneled and dead in the first part of the match.

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    There is NO REASON ON THIS PLANET for a killer to single out one player the whole match. I don't do it as killer either. It's not fair for the other teammates to get to earn their points and not the one that's getting hardcore tunneled and dead in the first part of the match.

    It is the easiest win condition in the game, actually. Turn the 4v1 into a 3v1 and you are more or less guaranteed the win. And even if you lose, you at least got one kill. Sadly this tactic seems to be so common BECAUSE of that obvious reason.

  • I just wish the game had an "avoid as killer" or block function so I didn't have to worry about being matched up against people who play this way. If someone's intent is to make my time in this game miserable then I simply don't want to play with them. It can have limitations so it isn't abused of course.

  • Unless Bhvr does an overhaul of the game there is no way to stop people from abusing camping/ tunneling. There are mean people who take these to the extreme but there are also killers that use it in a optimal way. For instance, you hook someone during end game. Are you gonna tell me the killers best interest is to walk away from the hook? No.

    Your source sounds fishy. Bhvr would never punish a killer for camping. If killers were to be punished for camping and tunneling DBD would be dead in a week.

    No one likes it. It sucks. But until Bhvr creates a way to take the hooked person away from the killer there is nothing that can be done. (I really think they should look at PH cage mechanic and see if hooks can become something like that).

  • IMG_8954.jpg

    Well I never make things up and obviously behaviour knows this is a huge issue. To prove what I said here's my convo with behaviour

  • @KateMain86 said:

    I just wish the game had an "avoid as killer" or block function so I didn't have to worry about being matched up against people who play this way. If someone's intent is to make my time in this game miserable then I simply don't want to play with them. It can have limitations so it isn't abused of course.

    I agree! I do not wish to be up against the same lazy killers repeatedly! but it seems we are doomed to not enjoy the game the way it should be enjoyed. The game is so centered around the killer only it's not even funny. cause lets face it unless ur good with a flashlight or on a team with players that are. u pretty much have no hope. leatheface, even though he can one shot u, I find is the most camper. People that play as the wraith are just jerks! The game is supposed to be here so we can ALL have fun and relax. we can't do that if we're constantly being singled or camped! and if that was bad enough now the devs have given the killer the ability to see where we are for the first 9 seconds of the game. so now as soon as u load it ur a target and u haven't even had the chance to do ANYTHING. LAME! so give them access to see u, let them camp, maybe have the chance to be saved, then get immediately downed and camped again. so u went into a match just to die. MAKES TOTAL SENSE!!!!

    AND dont even get me started on how this game decides it's going to put a level 1 killer will ALL lower levels to they can get brutalized in 2 mins flat! the devs are seriously missing their mark on this game.

  • @Edgars_Raven said:

    Everything tippy said is true, on top of that you need to understand that sometimes its the right play by the killer which is why its not against the rules. Example a few matches ago I had a team that got through the first 4 gens pretty quick, I had 3 or 4 hooks. But tgey were moving so fast they three genned themselves and by that time id figured out meg was really bad. I hooked her in tge middle of my 3 gen and patrolled my gens. They were forced to rush the hook, but i was able to injure them all and rehook her remiving her from that match. After that they fell apart and I got tge 4k.

    I understand it doesnt FEEL good to be camped, I play survivor too, but it also doesnt FEEL good when gens are flying fast and theres a pallet or safe vault around every corner, just like sometimes theres nothing else for you to do but work on gens sometimes tgeres nothing else for the killer to do but camp/slug/tunnel.

    here's the thing, IF they are gen rushing then yes I agree with u, but if u get into a match and have killed ALL survivors and not one gen is done?!?! that's just BS! we are all here to have fun. that's what games are supposed to be about. if we can't enjoy them then whats the point of playing?

    for instance, I played a match where I ended up doing ALL the saves but 1. I never got hooked, I was able to earn my points and I thought the match was going pretty decent. we had one gen left 1 person was dead already and while I was being chased they other 2 finished the final gen. I got downed and hooked (first hooking) and neither teammate even tried to come get me. 2 of them and not one even tried. to add insult to injury one of them was running borrowed time and I was right at the exit gate. so in the end I died anyways because people are cowards.

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    Well I never make things up and obviously behaviour knows this is a huge issue. To prove what I said here's my convo with behaviour.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4W20CRGY40WQ/img-8954.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/63RW3J7X7F74/img-8953.jpg

    dude you misunderstanded the behaviour guy says killers are penalized by getting less point by camping not as like in getting banned it not against the rules.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336695#Comment_2336695

    dude you misunderstanded the behaviour guy says killers are penalized by getting less point by camping not as like in getting banned it not against the rules.

    I never said anything about people getting banned........

  • Right now, the only way Killer's are penalized is by losing points. The actual developers of Dead By Daylight have stated multiple times they won't make camping ban-able, nor do they consider it too much of a problem. They consider it a necessary evil.

    Camping can suck, but it's here to stay.

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    Well I never make things up and obviously behaviour knows this is a huge issue. To prove what I said here's my convo with behaviour.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4W20CRGY40WQ/img-8954.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/63RW3J7X7F74/img-8953.jpg

    That is, from your side, a very immature email. From their side, they just said the truth, something that others have told you. Killers get worse emblems which hurts their rank. That is the one thing the support guy told you. Camping is not against the rules.

  • @Pulsar said:

    I'll play how I want.

    I don't ask Survivors to not slam gens against me. I understand it's their best strategy.

    Not really. If you just stood there and they got all the gens done and ran out, it would be a terrible match for everyone.

    Survivors need points from chases, healing and unhooks, not just generators. Really, a group that's just there to do generators and leave doesn't understand the game they're playing.

  • Cmon man the rules are there for a reason I can't be the only one to read them

    image.png


  • I played a match today where it was the legion and he killed me and one other person in the first minute of the match. people were unhooking me and the other person and the legion came right back and killed us. then I spectated the match afterwards to just seen the other 2 people and the legion having a grand old time earning their points and working together. what kind of crap is that?!?! not cool!


    this right here is why I record ALL matches and report if needed. ya'll make this game miserable for the ones who just want to relax and have a good time. I also get there are toxic survivors just like the toxic killers, but here's the thing, if u get into a match as the killer and the survivors are not being toxic then why be toxic to them? doesn't make sense.

  • *press X to doubt*

  • Because you're on the internet, and dishonest conversation is a high feature of this forum.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Nope, you can't. It would fall under "Name and Shame", and lets be honest: that wouldn't be a nice thing to do.

    I don’t know what’s so nice about tunneling or camping either

  • @aroell said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283640#Comment_2283640

    I don’t know what’s so nice about tunneling or camping either

    There is nothing "nice" about those strategies, but they are not against the rules. Naming and Shaming is.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283747#Comment_2283747

    Because you're on the internet, and dishonest conversation is a high feature of this forum.

    ok well I'm not a dishonest person. I play to have a good time and enjoy myself, but if people are being toxic then it's not fun for anyone.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Cmon man the rules are there for a reason I can't be the only one to read them

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DPIMBSYATB11/image.png

    I'm lost, who used profanity?

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336772#Comment_2336772

    ok well I'm not a dishonest person. I play to have a good time and enjoy myself, but if people are being toxic then it's not fun for anyone.

    Depends on what your definition of "Toxic" is. Cause if its just losing....then everything is toxic.

    A couple years back people on these forums would meet people complaints and whining with strategies on how to counter it. Its been 3 years since then and suddenly nobody knows how to counter camping and tunneling anymore. And suddenly Solo queue survivors are the weakest thing in the game with no builds guides or anything to help them not be trash.

    The game and the strats haven't changed...but the people playing it certainly have. Your idea of "Toxic" used to be just another Saturday night outplay.

    I would suggest looking up some strats. Cause I've seen these same camp/tunnel threads pop up day in and day out.....yet I haven't seen any posts in those threads bringing up tips to use against it in over 2 years. Maybe people got tired of regurgitating the same tips over and over but either way. The information is out there. Its a non issue.

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336748#Comment_2336748

    I never said anything about people getting banned........

    if you didn't mean ban then what kind of penalized for killer were you thinking of? killers already get less points if they camp or hard/face camp.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336695#Comment_2336695

    That is, from your side, a very immature email. From their side, they just said the truth, something that others have told you. Killers get worse emblems which hurts their rank. That is the one thing the support guy told you. Camping is not against the rules.

    that's ur opinion, but I'm probably guessing it's because u like to camp/tunnel. It's funny u guys aren't even reading my original post but feel the need to comment. I never said it was ban able. what I said was behaviour said the killer gets penalized for doing it.

  • @Sypherpathic said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283818#Comment_2283818

    Not really. If you just stood there and they got all the gens done and ran out, it would be a terrible match for everyone.

    Survivors need points from chases, healing and unhooks, not just generators. Really, a group that's just there to do generators and leave doesn't understand the game they're playing.

    I apologize, I forgot escaping wasn't what high-level Survivors were trying to do.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336786#Comment_2336786

    Depends on what your definition of "Toxic" is. Cause if its just losing....then everything is toxic.

    A couple years back people on these forums would meet people complaints and whining with strategies on how to counter it. Its been 3 years since then and suddenly nobody knows how to counter camping and tunneling anymore. And suddenly Solo queue survivors are the weakest thing in the game with no builds guides or anything to help them not be trash.

    The game and the strats haven't changed...but the people playing it certainly have. Your idea of "Toxic" used to be just another Saturday night outplay.

    I would suggest looking up some strats. Cause I've seen these same camp/tunnel threads pop up day in and day out.....yet I haven't seen any posts in those threads bringing up tips to use against it in over 2 years. Maybe people got tired of regurgitating the same tips over and over but either way. The information is out there. Its a non issue.

    here's the thing, I dont even care if I die in the match. I don't have to survive to have a good time. I just want to enjoy playing and can't do so if I'm dead 1 min in. I want to earn my points and have fun. after all that's what gaming is supposed to be about.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336763#Comment_2336763

    I apologize, I forgot escaping wasn't what high-level Survivors were trying to do.

    It is, of course, one of the things they're trying to do. You presumably know exactly what I mean.

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336801#Comment_2336801

    here's the thing, I dont even care if I die in the match. I don't have to survive to have a good time. I just want to enjoy playing and can't do so if I'm dead 1 min in. I want to earn my points and have fun. after all that's what gaming is supposed to be about.

    Agreed. A lot of time, rescuing another survivor against the odds, even if I did, is fun. I've gotten to where, if I'm on death hook at the end of the match and have the gate, I usually leave. But if not, I try to stick around to see if anyone gets caught or hooked as rescuing people during the end game collapse seems extra fun.

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336801#Comment_2336801

    here's the thing, I dont even care if I die in the match. I don't have to survive to have a good time. I just want to enjoy playing and can't do so if I'm dead 1 min in. I want to earn my points and have fun. after all that's what gaming is supposed to be about.

    Then I'd recommend looking up some old school strats cause the way to counter this has been brought up at least several thousand times just on this forum alone let alone random youtube tutorial vids.

    Cryin about it on a forum isn't gonna do anything....its never done anything...and will likely continue to not do anything productive for you.

    If it means altering your playstyles and builds for it so be it. Makes more sense than have the same thing happen over and over and have no idea ######### to do. But I'll tell you one thing, if you haven't leveled up bill yet for his perks you're prolly missing the strongest counters to the very thing you're complaining about. So don't ever say Killers aren't helpful.

  • I'm so sorry I missed that arrow! I didn't post anyones name. IF ur referring to behaviour tech guy, it's just a first name and if I would not have posted it people would have just said ur making that up etc etc.

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336761#Comment_2336761

    that's ur opinion, but I'm probably guessing it's because u like to camp/tunnel. It's funny u guys aren't even reading my original post but feel the need to comment. I never said it was ban able. what I said was behaviour said the killer gets penalized for doing it.

    So if I tell you that you sent a VERY immature email, you tell me that I like to camp/tunnel? Sorry, but this furtherer proves my point. I did read you original post and you were using the words of the employee to excuse naming and shaming fellow players.

    You have to understand that while emailing an official, you have to keep a certain level of formality. Your email is far from that.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336815#Comment_2336815

    Then I'd recommend looking up some old school strats cause the way to counter this has been brought up at least several thousand times just on this forum alone let alone random youtube tutorial vids.

    Cryin about it on a forum isn't gonna do anything....its never done anything...and will likely continue to not do anything productive for you.

    If it means altering your playstyles and builds for it so be it. Makes more sense than have the same thing happen over and over and have no idea ######### to do. But I'll tell you one thing, if you haven't leveled up bill yet for his perks you're prolly missing the strongest counters to the very thing you're complaining about. So don't ever say Killers aren't helpful.

    ok so why do u feel u can post about things on this forum but I'm not allowed. U call it "crying" about something and I'm just trying to get my point across. freedom of speech.

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336807#Comment_2336807

    So if I tell you that you sent a VERY immature email, you tell me that I like to camp/tunnel? Sorry, but this furtherer proves my point. I did read you original post and you were using the words of the employee to excuse naming and shaming fellow players.

    You have to understand that while emailing an official, you have to keep a certain level of formality. Your email is far from that.

    it doesn't matter how YOU feel about MY email. ur really not adding anything productive to this post so move along...

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336827#Comment_2336827

    I'm so sorry I missed that arrow! I didn't post anyones name. IF ur referring to behaviour tech guy, it's just a first name and if I would not have posted it people would have just said ur making that up etc etc.

    No, I was referring to your original post.

    Are we allowed to post screen shots of killers screen names that camp and proximity camp?


  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336849#Comment_2336849

    it doesn't matter how YOU feel about MY email. ur really not adding anything productive to this post so move along...

    Lmao you're pretty funny.

    1. You literally asked if you are allowed to post people's names here in order to shame them. That is you breaking one of the most important rules of the forum.

    2. The fact that your email looks like that helps us form an idea of what you are. It clearly shows me that you are immature and refuse to understand that camping and tunneling are valid strategies, with the current gen speeds you will anyway get your first hook at 2 gens remaining.

    3. No one is anyways able to add anything productive anymore. You asked a question, it has been answered, no need for the discussion to go on. You are trying to justify yourself intending to break the rules, you don't even understand what people here are telling you. Someone literally posted you a screenshot of the rule you are trying to break and you tell them about the email and how you didn't censor the official's name. That's not what they meant. They literally answered your question.

  • It's not bannable, you are targeting someone who killed you in a game. Now, if they were hacking, sure. Go for it. But, they're not.

    You'll be violating the rules if you name shame them because they camped you on a hook.

    Not bannable.

    Name shaming.

    Forum bannable.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    If you find yourself being tunneled than stay hidden and work accordingly. Killers often target the most altruistic players as its often the number one thing that can loose them the game. You could also play with one or 2 friends as well

    Gotta disagree that altruism ruins killers games. In reality gen rush is killers biggest gripe and the altruistic player isn't doing gens so not ruining the killers chance to 4k

  • @Pukenplag said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336857#Comment_2336857

    Lmao you're pretty funny.

    1. You literally asked if you are allowed to post people's names here in order to shame them. That is you breaking one of the most important rules of the forum.

    2. The fact that your email looks like that helps us form an idea of what you are. It clearly shows me that you are immature and refuse to understand that camping and tunneling are valid strategies, with the current gen speeds you will anyway get your first hook at 2 gens remaining.

    3. No one is anyways able to add anything productive anymore. You asked a question, it has been answered, no need for the discussion to go on. You are trying to justify yourself intending to break the rules, you don't even understand what people here are telling you. Someone literally posted you a screenshot of the rule you are trying to break and you tell them about the email and how you didn't censor the official's name. That's not what they meant. They literally answered your question.

    that was the original post. we were having a convo about other things pertaining to game play. I asked a question in my original post and that was answer straight away. had nothing to do with general conversation we were having inside this post SMH!

  • @Drywatr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2283646#Comment_2283646

    Gotta disagree that altruism ruins killers games. In reality gen rush is killers biggest gripe and the altruistic player isn't doing gens so not ruining the killers chance to 4k

    exactly

‹ 1 2