I need to know....

*********************UPDATE*************************** MY QUESTION WAS ALEADY ANSWERED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Are we allowed to post screen shots of killers screen names that camp and proximity camp? I have spoken to behaviour several times about this issue and they themselves have told me that it's not the right way to play the game. They also told me that they are currently penalizing the killers that hard face camp.

I don't feel it's enough. Maybe if we can put their info out there it would help the few survivors that play the game just to relax and have fun and are the FEW who aren't toxic?

I personally don't play the game in a toxic manner. I feel like we're all here for a common goal and that's to earn our bloodpoints and our ranks.

For all you killer mains who camp and tunnel: it's not fair or nice to not allow everyone to earn their points and ranks too. It doesn't make it right that survivors have to wait 20 mins for a match just to die in the first 2 mins of the trial!! Have some common decency!!!!!

Comments

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    It's not bannable, you are targeting someone who killed you in a game. Now, if they were hacking, sure. Go for it. But, they're not.

    You'll be violating the rules if you name shame them because they camped you on a hook.

    Not bannable.

    Name shaming.

    Forum bannable.

    no one said ANYTHING about it being bannable move on

  • Then deal with it. It happens.

  • @XxNO_BSxX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336840#Comment_2336840

    ok so why do u feel u can post about things on this forum but I'm not allowed. U call it "crying" about something and I'm just trying to get my point across. freedom of speech.

    You can't go on about freedom of speech when your original post is referring to violating the forum rules.....so yeah....it does sound like crying in that aspect. And you're also suffering from not reading syndrome as you obviously didn't read the forum rules when you made this post, let alone are likely not to read any previous posts giving tips and guides on how to avoid tunneling and camping so....yeah....its sad lonely violin tears at this point.

  • survivors need to learn to punish the camper by blitzing gens and the person being camped needs to hang in there for the cause of punishing the turd doing the camping.


    hook trading because of camping, which i've see a ton of helps the killer and hurts the team.


    my fellow survivors are every euphemism for stupid that has been uttered

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2336852#Comment_2336852

    You can't go on about freedom of speech when your original post is referring to violating the forum rules.....so yeah....it does sound like crying in that aspect. And you're also suffering from not reading syndrome as you obviously didn't read the forum rules when you made this post, let alone are likely not to read any previous posts giving tips and guides on how to avoid tunneling and camping so....yeah....its sad lonely violin tears at this point.

    I didn't violate anything. I ASKED first! that's what this is about. u can name call and call things crying. I didn't name any names etc. ALL killer mains are so quick to post lousy comments instead of just trying to be helpful (which u r not). But I do appreciate the very few people that did try and be helpful.

1 2 ›