You Guys REALLY Need To Play Blight!

He's so damn good!! I don't get why no one talks about him much! He's a blast to play! Start calling him, Bounce GOD! XD My man is a human pinball on crack XD Love it. I hope he gets a straight tuxedo outfit (pure black) with a small black hat. It would make my day lol.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Def one of the most fun killers in the game, to play as and against. And yes Daddy Blight deserves more cosmetics.

  • I have to disagree with you when you said that no one talks about him but yeah he is very fun and rewarding to play.

  • @glitchboi said:

    Def one of the most fun killers in the game, to play as and against. And yes Daddy Blight deserves more cosmetics.

    I hope they add more and not just the same Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ones. I like unique ones.

  • He's like Nurse high skill cap. With lots of dedication needed and screwed by in game things.

  • @GannTM said:

    I have to disagree with you when you said that no one talks about him but yeah he is very fun and rewarding to play.

    I mean for positive, enjoyable reasons. It's mostly just hate threads about him. He isn't super easy. You have to be quick with your reactions on objects! It's like its own mindgame. Are they going to go left? Right? Should I bounce against the middle and see which way they go? It's super exciting! I love Billy but this man is my new best friend XD

  • I find blight really hard with a controller still imo

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2280285#Comment_2280285

    I mean for positive, enjoyable reasons. It's mostly just hate threads about him. He isn't super easy. You have to be quick with your reactions on objects! It's like its own mindgame. Are they going to go left? Right? Should I bounce against the middle and see which way they go? It's super exciting! I love Billy but this man is my new best friend XD

    Oh yeah very true!

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I find blight really hard with a controller still imo

    Indeed it is, ironically I am on PC lol.

  • I’ll rather blink through walls than slam my face into them

  • @WishIcouldmain said:

    He's like Nurse high skill cap. With lots of dedication needed and screwed by in game things.

    I've slid off of a few things that I should have bounced off of but it was very limited compared to before they patched him. Before it was awful XD Felt like I was melted butter sliding off of everything XD

  • @Bonquiqui414 said:

    I’ll rather blink through walls than slam my face into them

    But you leave your sweet nectar on the walls after you leave :(

  • @Bonquiqui414 said:

    I’ll rather blink through walls than slam my face into them

    But you leave your sweet nectar on the walls after you leave :(

  • Personally on console I find him very frustrating to play, but I LOVE going against Blight because it's really fun in the 1v1 chase. Speaking of, I just played against a Blight a couple of matches ago and recognized the name of a forum member here. Good game on sanctum of the wrath. I was the Bill! @Boosted_Dwight

  • @AVoiceOfReason said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2280285#Comment_2280285

    I mean for positive, enjoyable reasons. It's mostly just hate threads about him. He isn't super easy. You have to be quick with your reactions on objects! It's like its own mindgame. Are they going to go left? Right? Should I bounce against the middle and see which way they go? It's super exciting! I love Billy but this man is my new best friend XD

    The hate threads were about being able to bypass all of that and just do a 180 flick around the rock and hit you.

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    Personally on console I find him very frustrating to play, but I LOVE going against Blight because it's really fun in the 1v1 chase. Speaking of, I just played against a Blight a couple of matches ago and recognized the name of a forum member here. Good game on sanctum of the wrath. I was the Bill! @Boosted_Dwight

    I knew I recognized your name lol! I kept sliding off everything 😭

  • Give him a Nemesis skin and I will.

  • @Zozzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2280295#Comment_2280295

    The hate threads were about being able to bypass all of that and just do a 180 flick around the rock and hit you.

    Correct and now he's fixed. I want to spread a little positivity about him now.

  • I haven't played the game (on PS4 where my Blight is) since the RE chapter released, but between the previous update and this one I'd been playing Blight and I was really enjoying him. He felt like total garbage before they raised his camera and adjusted his controls on console, but now he's fun.

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I haven't played the game (on PS4 where my Blight is) since the RE chapter released, but between the previous update and this one I'd been playing Blight and I was really enjoying him. He felt like total garbage before they raised his camera and adjusted his controls on console, but now he's fun.

    I agree. You run through grass and it was like you was crouching. It was very awful. He feels sooo good to play now.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Make me

    Get in the match against me and I'll show you why you should play him >:D

  • I actually picked him up yesterday. Having a LOT of difficulty with him. But.... it's still early, we'll see.

    Frankly, I don't think I have to mechanical skill for him.

  • I would love to play him but Im on controller and some killers seems like a waste of time learning on controller. And Blight is one of them

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    I actually picked him up yesterday. Having a LOT of difficulty with him. But.... it's still early, we'll see.

    Frankly, I don't think I have to mechanical skill for him.

    Mainly, learn his distance when rushing and try to get as close to an object that a survivor is near. If they backtrack, whack 'em, if they keep running, bounce then attack. Certain tiles like T-Walls are dead so don't try it and run Bamboozle, Pop, Ruin and BBQ. Pop incase that destroy Ruin, BBQ for your next target and bamboozle to block off windows so you can make them leave an area. It's really amazing!