Last 24 Hours
RE chapter is finally coming. Who will buy first day? Are you gonna main new characters?
For me, yes. I wanna play as Nemesis, he was fun. I just hope he will not be weak in high ranks. Also Leon is my new toxic survivor.
Hope chapter will not come with new bugs.
Comments
Hopefully the whole chapter I only have $13.97 on me so hopefully it isn't 14 dollars
Price will be same Stranger Things possibly. I do not remember how much was it
I’ll be buying it first day and I’ll buy the Claire Redfield legendary skin. I’ll be a Meg, Yui, and Claire main!
What about Kate
She’s cool but I never had feelings for her like I have Meg, Yui, and Claire. Spirit too but I’m mainly referring to survivor.
We both loves Meg and Claire. Seem like we have same taste my dude. But i do not know how you loves Yui :) She is not ugly or bad but Kate is better than her.
For Spirit, i really wanna main her because she is hot. But i hate her because her power is unfair. If she gets counterplay, i will play with her.
12$
I will be getting the entire chapter. I love Nemesis, Leon and Jill! This is pretty much my dream chapter! =)
Definitely getting the whole chapter, can't wait :)
Thank you dude. I have enough money then. I just sold my all trade cards on Steam. Now i am waiting for my new bois.
Nah I gotta disagree, Yui is better than Kate.
I find Spirir pretty fun to play as despite her lack of counterplay. I really wish she was more fair so I can play her without feeling guilty.
I'm not sure yet.
BHVR really doesn't deserve money from ANYONE until they have acknowledged (console) optimization issues. Broken promises and disrespectful silence since 2019. No one should support such company.
Yes, and while I will be playing ALOT of Jill she will not be my new main.
Not interested. This will be the first chapter I don't buy.
Yes, I usually buy at release day when a DLC comes out for a video game I enjoy.
I don't think any new character will be able to replace my main, as I'm a huge Silent Hill fan (and Heather/Cheryl is actually my favorite SH character), but Jill could be a Survivor I play a lot.
My favorite part of the chapter is the map. YES, THE MAP. It's unique, visually appealing, and huge. I cannot wait to play on it again. And before anyone jumps on it let me say what I've said this entire time: Not every map should play the same, no map is inherently terrible just because someone's favorite killer isn't great on it, and there are three dozen maps in this game so there are plenty of others besides this one. I've been getting Coldwind 75 times a day, I'm quite ready for a change.
Anyway (not trying to start a fight, I just know that someone's going to complain about the map so I figured I'd defend it from the start) I'll get the pack eventually, but only when it's on sale. I don't care much about Nemesis and while I like the Leon and Jill models (even if it's the crummy Jill that half the audience hates) I don't care much for their parks at all and will only be building them up after I've built up other character models that I like just as much and already have.
It's a strong pack, but much of the specifics don't appeal to me directly so I'll be fine just enjoying the map and getting the new characters when it's more advantageous for me to do so. No rush.
I'm mostly interested in the map & going against Nemesis. Also seeing Kennedy.
I am not looking forward to hear Jill and her eeuuughhh moans.
My partner and I try to support games that we play so will likely buy right away. Not sure it I would want to main any of the included characters, though. I do want to make sure at least one survivor has access to all skills in the game, though.
I'm probably not gonna buy it.
I'm not really interested in the characters, Nemesis's power looks boring to me, and although Leon and Jill's perks look fun, they're not worth my money.
I like nemesis, he looks like a lot fun & has good counterplay. It was won’t be long before people complain about him.
I want to get flash bang saves 😈. I’m also looking forward to that& we might see lightborn used more this chapter
I'm really looking forward to playing against a bunch of Nemeses. I'm really not looking forward to playing on a bunch of police stations. That map... I'm cherishing my last day without it in the game.
Also, I'll be taking Lightborn until the flashbang/blast mine frenzy dies down. Or maybe Iron Maiden if I'm feeling spicy.
Lightborn is going to be meta my friend :) If they are not use it, they will get punish.
I really have devil build my friend. Blast Mine + Flashbang + Red Herring + Head On
I hope we can catch each other in fog
I'll probably get Nemmy at some point. Probably not at release, though.
I'll buy it first day, unlock the Perks I want for Myers. :)
I'll be buying the DLC because I am a completionist and want all the perks available in game. I will not be playing either survivor. The only time I play a different survivor than my main (Feng) is for a challenge.
buying it. potentially adding nemesis to my pool of killers that I actually play.
strongly considering p3ing jill fast to use her as my main survivor.