It's not ping that's the issue. I get 30 ping every game and I get stuff like that too. It's because people are being connected really far away, it's a server distance issue.
I don't know which makes my eyes roll harder, that locker aoe nuke or the spicy laggy deadhards where they just sit in place for second, then slingshot to their ending position.
Ya, head-on lasts forever now and I'm not sure what causes it. Dunno if they it's a latency thing or they made the effect of head-on linger longer then you think it really should.
I sometimes get even closer on the sides and this never happens, so why did it happen now? 20 cm range on the sides but 3 meters range in front with hitbox active after the animation?
Slight latency with you lunging into the animation frames.
my latency is 40-59 and the yuu-jin ping was 60, there's minimal latency between us, I got stunned after her animation which means she even finished head-on before I see it.
Slight latency with you lunging into the animation frames.
if it's a latency issue why did I saw her finish her animation and then get stunned? this means she finished head-on before I see it properly, which means it's a server issue which means it's bhvr potato servers which means it's BHVR S%*$
if it's a latency issue why did I saw her finish her animation and then get stunned? this means she finished head-on before I see it properly, which means it's a server issue which means it's bhvr potato servers which means it's BHVR S%*$
The entire animation is 1 giant hitbox. Until she can move, the animation is still in effect.
How can CRAP like this happens after 5 ######### years?
All I see is someone with a small ego who whiffed a hit and quit. Please feel free to not play the game... no one needs people like you in the community. Learn a bit of self-control and to act like an adult.
yes, i'd rather wait 5 minutes and get my rank 1 back in the next instead of playing a BS match
Your rank means nothing, you are a trash-tier player for moves like this. You might want to try leggo island so you wont get tilted. Its a game you big whiner. You BM 4 players bc you have issues controlling yourself. Classy.
OP lacks emotional intelligence. So childish, immediately disconnecting and ruining the game for the four other people playing. That's POS behavior right there. Maybe this isn't the game for you.
Survivors have way too much priority on Head-On. Head-On goes from a niche perk to almost meta because of how the killer gets hit even when they're actively trying to play around it. Fix it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol get outplayed
I mean, I get that was bs, but did you really have to d/c at four gens?
Your latency is really bad. It's a connection issue not a glitch or anything.
Just play better next time forehead
/s
40-59 ping every single game, find another excuse
It's not ping that's the issue. I get 30 ping every game and I get stuff like that too. It's because people are being connected really far away, it's a server distance issue.
yes, i'd rather wait 5 minutes and get my rank 1 back in the next instead of playing a BS match
I don't know which makes my eyes roll harder, that locker aoe nuke or the spicy laggy deadhards where they just sit in place for second, then slingshot to their ending position.
Lol, gotta love locker doors that instantly extend 5 feet to hit you.
Slight latency with you lunging into the animation frames.
I sometimes get even closer on the sides and this never happens, so why did it happen now? 20 cm range on the sides but 3 meters range in front with hitbox active after the animation?
my latency is 40-59 and the yuu-jin ping was 60, there's minimal latency between us, I got stunned after her animation which means she even finished head-on before I see it.
if it's a latency issue why did I saw her finish her animation and then get stunned? this means she finished head-on before I see it properly, which means it's a server issue which means it's bhvr potato servers which means it's BHVR S%*$
don't we all?
But how did you know the match was bs?
Getting hit with an un-fair Head On hitbox doesn't decide the outcome of the rest of the match.
What was that? In what world does that make sense to get stunned?
forum pros with hundered hours (or they have tausend hours in menu xD) "looks like normaly" "bro that look legit, i dont know what you mean"
The entire animation is 1 giant hitbox. Until she can move, the animation is still in effect.
Imagine playing for ranks
I know I would have won anyway, it was too much bs for me to ignore it
NOOOO PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH A DC PENALTY
Should've just waited an extra 5 seconds 4head
Yeah, IDK why that Leave Match is still there.
Got hit from a head on like that too once but bruh come on, dc really? :D
u got outplayed lol
next time play better
/s
Of course you are one of the guys who instantly DCs.
But yea, keep claiming you are a 1% killer.
Also i know that hit was BS but survivors also have to deal woth BS hits from time to time.
,,i know i would have won anyway"
Yea sure.
Dont act like you are any good when you feel the need to DC.
This is no different than getting hit 2 meters aways from a recently dropped pallet. Both sides have to deal with BS sadly.
This, hit validation is awful IMO.
It does because after that you are pissed and start to play poorly. So its better to end the game right now and wait 5 minute.
Yes that should've been a hit but you didn't have to DC.
If survivors DCd for every bad hit they had you'd never go a match without a DC.
You just kinda have to deal with this as it happens instead of DCing man.
And... You're jailed lol
Is head on still buggy? I remember the hit detection used to be weird and you could hit a killer literally beside the locker lol
The DC was crummy but yeah, that should have hit. If I can get hit from six feet away, around the corner of a wall, that should have hit.
DCing is for quitters, don't be a quitter.
MMhmm.
All I see is someone with a small ego who whiffed a hit and quit. Please feel free to not play the game... no one needs people like you in the community. Learn a bit of self-control and to act like an adult.
Your rank means nothing, you are a trash-tier player for moves like this. You might want to try leggo island so you wont get tilted. Its a game you big whiner. You BM 4 players bc you have issues controlling yourself. Classy.
Why DC?
Just walk away if it's that frustrating.
Maybe I should dc whenever the pallet bug was in effects too. Dcing against a head on should equal up to more time outs.
OP lacks emotional intelligence. So childish, immediately disconnecting and ruining the game for the four other people playing. That's POS behavior right there. Maybe this isn't the game for you.
Lmfao nobody’s gonna take you seriously if something like that causes you to DC.
idc
Survivors have way too much priority on Head-On. Head-On goes from a niche perk to almost meta because of how the killer gets hit even when they're actively trying to play around it. Fix it.