Borrowed Time protects the rescuer as well

If I remember correctly, the perk used to work like that. It was good and allowed survivors avoid being killed by some sort of facecamper.

But now you can get free kills and wins just by standing near the hook and grabbing people, that's not a fun way to let the game go. After that killers will brag with the cheap playstyles.

It's my opinion and I share it with open-minded people.

Comments

  • Why not? Protect both survivors but it only works once per trial.

    I am fine with that.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Why not? Protect both survivors but it only works once per trial.

    I am fine with that.

    Once is not that worthy, I'd say 2 at minimum

  • No, old bt was bs it doesn't need to be brought back.

  • Nope, it has to be once. Otherwise it would be way too strong.

    There is a reson why this perk used to be like that.

  • The problem with old BT is that it worked even with full HP. So even an insta down would do nothing to a full health or injured player. It also lasted something like 25 seconds before bleed out.

    It had absolutely zero counters in endgame situations and was an instant win.


    Current BT is fine and anyone who complains about it from a killer perspective is a complete baby.

  • It was good

    It was abused

  • This would literally just allow survivors to mindlessly run towards the hook for an unhook...bt already is mindless as it is, even though it's a necessary evil, I wouldn't go back to it protecting both survivors.

    The best camper, Bubba, would literally be unaffected because he can chew through it, it would literally just affect other killers that are not even as good at camping in the first place, and which can be beat by survivors actually playing as a team instead of relying on a perk to safeguard them from any and all mistakes.

  • I dont like it because it allows Survivors to chase towards a hook and loop around it, get the save without any repercussions

  • Borrowed time should protect you if you get unhooked and the rescuer doesn't have bt

  • Borrowed time should simply make you and the unhooked invincible for the rest of the trial tbh

  • No leave the current BT alone. I don't understand why the perk even worked that way before in the first place.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2253622#Comment_2253622

    Nope, it has to be once. Otherwise it would be way too strong.

    There is a reson why this perk used to be like that.

    It's also why BT is good as is. If the survivors don't heal before the unsafe unhook... that's on them.

  • Well that sounds more like problem with hook grabs. BT isn't even that great of an anti-camp perk in the first place.

  • @ShamelessPigMain said:

    Well that sounds more like problem with hook grabs. BT isn't even that great of an anti-camp perk in the first place.

    Yeah it's useless when you face Bubba.