Fix Dead Hard please and not take 2 months we need equality

Exhausted on the ground after pressing the active button for this perk is ridiculous. If you press that button before the killer connects with you body that should be a miss....simple. Killers swinging through dead hard, hitting survivors in the dead hard animation or even getting a hit before the animation starts and you obviously see you’re exhausted but it didn’t work is a problem and needs to be fixed. I find it crazy how survivors get a bug such as killers not being stunnable, killers having maxed coupe de grace and they didn’t even have the perk.... (them [BAD WORD] didn’t get fixed for weeks) but let a survivor get a bug where we can’t get hit while in a vaulting animation..........the tears will have that [BAD WORD] fixed within 1 day. Make it make sense can we get some equality please. And before you killers attack me i have no sympathy for you. I am a survivor main i never touch killer unless there is a ritual, and i’m a rank 2 killer. I haven’t touched a killer blood web or leveled up any killer at all on this game, and i destroy red ranks and swfs with one tier 1 perk and no add ons every different killer ritual i get. Consistent killers and killer mains get a power, 4 perks, and add ons to increase their power to get 4ks if they have some knowledge of the game . I’m doing all that with no perks and just IQ, but SuRvIV0rS are s0000 op and at a shed of any tear we get nerfed, perks nerfed, and bugs that cripple us sit on the game for weeks. Make it make sense we need more equality. Shoutout to the community and killer mains i love y’all 🖤

Comments

  • @beaupresto said:

    Exhausted on the ground after pressing the active button for this perk is ridiculous. If you press that button before the killer connects with you body that should be a miss....simple. Killers swinging through dead hard, hitting survivors in the dead hard animation or even getting a hit before the animation starts and you obviously see you’re exhausted but it didn’t work is a problem and needs to be fixed. I find it crazy how survivors get a bug such as killers not being stunnable, killers having maxed coupe de grace and they didn’t even have the perk.... (them shits didn’t get fixed for weeks) but let a survivor get a bug where we can’t get hit while in a vaulting animation..........the tears will have that ######### fixed within 1 day. Make it make sense can we get some equality please. And before you killers attack me i have no sympathy for you. I am a survivor main i never touch killer unless there is a ritual, and i’m a rank 2 killer. I haven’t touched a killer blood web or leveled up any killer at all on this game, and i destroy red ranks and swfs with one tier 1 perk and no add ons every different killer ritual i get. Consistent killers and killer mains get a power, 4 perks, and add ons to increase their power to get 4ks if they have some iq and knowledge of the game . I’m doing all that with no perks and just IQ, but SuRvIV0rS are s0000 op and at a shed of any tear we get nerfed, perks nerfed, and bugs that cripple us sit on the game for weeks. Make it make sense we need more equality. Shoutout to the community and killer mains i love y’all 🖤

    DH needs a nerf. You think it's bad because you're not using it right.

  • One of the devs already stated on their stream there's nothing wrong with dh to nerf it so don't expect it anytime soon

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2245931#Comment_2245931

    One of the devs already stated on their stream there's nothing wrong with dh to nerf it so don't expect it anytime soon

    They also said that with Billy, so you never know.

  • I mean dead hard prob won't get any nerf because it's not abuseable or overpowered like ds was it's just a strong perk for survivors so I don't expect it tbh you can't get disapointed if u put ur expectations low 😂

  • +++++ Agree

    You fairly stucked survivor, you will take him down but Dead Hard gave him second chance. And loop will take longer. And maybe for that you lost min 1 gen.

    And people saying Dead Hard is not problem. Maybe it is not problem for S-Tier killers but Trapper, Pig, Clown and other weak killers losing so much time because of Dead Hard.

  • I read his wall, mostly, and he is saying it is bugged for the survivor and needs fixed. He isn't saying it OP and needs nerfed. I think, i'm not reading that again.

  • The title gives me "Straight people need a flag" energy

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2245931#Comment_2245931

    +++++ Agree

    You fairly stucked survivor, you will take him down but Dead Hard gave him second chance. And loop will take longer. And maybe for that you lost min 1 gen.

    And people saying Dead Hard is not problem. Maybe it is not problem for S-Tier killers but Trapper, Pig, Clown and other weak killers losing so much time because of Dead Hard.

    only issue I have with it is DH over traps, now that should not be a thing.

  • And they also said OoO was fine and then they fixed it, soooo

  • and bugs that cripple us sit on the game for weeks.

    I guess the wake up bug, breakdown bug, and the bug where the entity wouldn't block vaults "crippled" survivors.

    These bugs were in the game for almost a month

  • I tried to edit the OP to make it more easily readable. I took some liberties so it was paraphrased instead of a direct quote.

    • "Please fix Dead Hard and not Linger for 2 Months. Killer and Survivor nerfs need equality!

    It's ridiculous to press Dead Hard when perfectly timed with the Killers attack and still end up on the ground while acquiring the 'Exhausted' Debuff. I feel like if you press that button whenever the Killer swings at you it should be a miss, simple as that. It absolutely needs to be fixed when a Killer swings through the Dead Hard and still manage to get hit during the animation, or even before the animation fully starts up. Once you end up dead on the ground you still get the exhausted debuff which shows somewhere the system registered it. This needs to be fixed.

    I find the double standard crazy that when a Survivor gets a bug that works against them such as the vacuum pallets and unstunnable killers (Where it's basically coup de grace without equipping it) it didn't get fixed for weeks. However, if you let a survivor get a bug where they can't get hit during a vault animation the (Killer) tears that come from that will be fixed within a single day.

    Please devs, I'm begging you make it fair and make it have sense.

    Before you attack me Killer mains I want you to know I have exactly zero sympathy for you. I am a survivor main through and through and never touch killer unless there's a ritual yet I'm still a rank 2 killer somehow. I've never touched a killer's blood web nor leveled them and I can still destroy red ranks and SWF murder squads with one Tier 1 Perk and no addons no matter what killer ritual I end up with. Killer's get a power, 4 perks and add-ons to get a 4k if they understand the bare basics of how to play and a little bit of meta knowledge.

    I can do all that with zero perks and my galaxy brain.

    'But SuRvIVOrS are s0000 op" (Killers would argue) and (killers I think?) will shed tears whenever we (Killer mains? Not including the OP I think. They implied Killer mains but said we so I'm trying to parse that.) get nerfed or get bugs that cripple us for weeks on end. (I really couldn't figure out this sentence.)

    Make the nerfs make sense, we need equality in urgency of patches and nerfs.

    Shoutout to the community and killer mains I still have mad love for you ♥"

    ----

    No bully intended, but I tried to make it more readable. I like to write a lot and I was in an editing mood.

  • @beaupresto said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246533#Comment_2246533

    who uses wake up and breakdown if any of those are in your lineup ever you’re ass

    ... You have no idea what those bugs were, do you?

    When those perks were bugged, their usage went through the roof, because Wake Up gave a speed boost to all actions throughout the entire match, and Breakdown broke each hook permanently.

  • I mean, Billy was redesigned to fit the current meta better, the only issue Billy had, was infinite zoning without a downside(they still didnt address Deathslinger having that tho, so there's that).

    But in terms of DH? Nah, not really an issue. The game has been balanced for years with Dead Hard in mind. Killer Lunges were increased because of Dead Hard, momentum was removed after using Dead Hard(so no dead harding into windows for a fast vault).


    My biggest argument against DH haters is: Sprintburst is better in every possible way. The only thing Dead Hard can do better than Sprintburst, is avoiding damage mid-air. Anything else, Sprintburst can do better. More distance, more baited swings, longer chases, less pallets being dropped, the list goes on and on. You're mad at Dead Hard even though it's objectively worse than Sprintburst. Sprintburst doesnt leave you exhausted on the floor either.

  • @Predated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2245942#Comment_2245942

    I mean, Billy was redesigned to fit the current meta better, the only issue Billy had, was infinite zoning without a downside(they still didnt address Deathslinger having that tho, so there's that).

    But in terms of DH? Nah, not really an issue. The game has been balanced for years with Dead Hard in mind. Killer Lunges were increased because of Dead Hard, momentum was removed after using Dead Hard(so no dead harding into windows for a fast vault).

    My biggest argument against DH haters is: Sprintburst is better in every possible way. The only thing Dead Hard can do better than Sprintburst, is avoiding damage mid-air. Anything else, Sprintburst can do better. More distance, more baited swings, longer chases, less pallets being dropped, the list goes on and on. You're mad at Dead Hard even though it's objectively worse than Sprintburst. Sprintburst doesnt leave you exhausted on the floor either.

    Yes, Sprint Burst is better, but DH for distance is still OP.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2245942#Comment_2245942

    And they also said OoO was fine and then they fixed it, soooo

    But OoO also got hundreds of complaints on the daily, while Billy got none, so...

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246532#Comment_2246532

    But OoO also got hundreds of complaints on the daily, while Billy got none, so...

    Yeah I know, but I was just following up with your point.

  • @RiskyKara said:

    I tried to edit the OP to make it more easily readable. I took some liberties so it was paraphrased instead of a direct quote.

    • "Please fix Dead Hard and not Linger for 2 Months. Killer and Survivor nerfs need equality!

    It's ridiculous to press Dead Hard when perfectly timed with the Killers attack and still end up on the ground while acquiring the 'Exhausted' Debuff. I feel like if you press that button whenever the Killer swings at you it should be a miss, simple as that. It absolutely needs to be fixed when a Killer swings through the Dead Hard and still manage to get hit during the animation, or even before the animation fully starts up. Once you end up dead on the ground you still get the exhausted debuff which shows somewhere the system registered it. This needs to be fixed.

    I find the double standard crazy that when a Survivor gets a bug that works against them such as the vacuum pallets and unstunnable killers (Where it's basically coup de grace without equipping it) it didn't get fixed for weeks. However, if you let a survivor get a bug where they can't get hit during a vault animation the (Killer) tears that come from that will be fixed within a single day.

    Please devs, I'm begging you make it fair and make it have sense.

    Before you attack me Killer mains I want you to know I have exactly zero sympathy for you. I am a survivor main through and through and never touch killer unless there's a ritual yet I'm still a rank 2 killer somehow. I've never touched a killer's blood web nor leveled them and I can still destroy red ranks and SWF murder squads with one Tier 1 Perk and no addons no matter what killer ritual I end up with. Killer's get a power, 4 perks and add-ons to get a 4k if they understand the bare basics of how to play and a little bit of meta knowledge.

    I can do all that with zero perks and my galaxy brain.

    'But SuRvIVOrS are s0000 op" (Killers would argue) and (killers I think?) will shed tears whenever we (Killer mains? Not including the OP I think. They implied Killer mains but said we so I'm trying to parse that.) get nerfed or get bugs that cripple us for weeks on end. (I really couldn't figure out this sentence.)

    Make the nerfs make sense, we need equality in urgency of patches and nerfs.

    Shoutout to the community and killer mains I still have mad love for you ♥"

    ----

    No bully intended, but I tried to make it more readable. I like to write a lot and I was in an editing mood.

    You mean like how the breakdown bug lasted for weeks?

    I'd be fine if DH could only dodge hits, and didn't give distance. DH for distance shouldn't be a thing.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246588#Comment_2246588

    Yes, Sprint Burst is better, but DH for distance is still OP.

    Then how is sprintburst never complained about? Even though its almost as common as Dead Hard? It's also just the press of 1 button, it doesnt require skill other than timing, just like DH.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246532#Comment_2246532

    But OoO also got hundreds of complaints on the daily, while Billy got none, so...

    Billy did get hundreds of complaints tho.

  • @beaupresto said:

    Exhausted on the ground after pressing the active button for this perk is ridiculous. If you press that button before the killer connects with you body that should be a miss....simple. Killers swinging through dead hard, hitting survivors in the dead hard animation or even getting a hit before the animation starts and you obviously see you’re exhausted but it didn’t work is a problem and needs to be fixed. I find it crazy how survivors get a bug such as killers not being stunnable, killers having maxed coupe de grace and they didn’t even have the perk.... (them shits didn’t get fixed for weeks) but let a survivor get a bug where we can’t get hit while in a vaulting animation..........the tears will have that ######### fixed within 1 day. Make it make sense can we get some equality please. And before you killers attack me i have no sympathy for you. I am a survivor main i never touch killer unless there is a ritual, and i’m a rank 2 killer. I haven’t touched a killer blood web or leveled up any killer at all on this game, and i destroy red ranks and swfs with one tier 1 perk and no add ons every different killer ritual i get. Consistent killers and killer mains get a power, 4 perks, and add ons to increase their power to get 4ks if they have some iq and knowledge of the game . I’m doing all that with no perks and just IQ, but SuRvIV0rS are s0000 op and at a shed of any tear we get nerfed, perks nerfed, and bugs that cripple us sit on the game for weeks. Make it make sense we need more equality. Shoutout to the community and killer mains i love y’all 🖤

    Dead Hard needs alotta love I used to love using that perk but latency made me hate it. Click the button bam exhausted no dead hard, hit button killer misses from a mile and bam exhausted on ground. The latency is so bad on this perk I hate it.

  • No he didn't.


    Everyone liked him

  • @Predated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246634#Comment_2246634

    Then how is sprintburst never complained about? Even though its almost as common as Dead Hard? It's also just the press of 1 button, it doesnt require skill other than timing, just like DH.

    Sprint Burst requires far more skill. You need to know when to use it, and how to 99% it. With DH, you press a button for free distance.


    SB isn't complained about because it's not as in your face as DH is.

  • I recommend you look back into posts from 2018-2019 about billy. Lots of people complaining. He had infinite zoning and instarevs. That was complained about the most, those are the things that were addressed the most.

    Doesnt mean they didnt butcher Billy in other unneeded ways, but that doesnt mean Billy didnt have issues.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246769#Comment_2246769

    Sprint Burst requires far more skill. You need to know when to use it, and how to 99% it. With DH, you press a button for free distance.

    SB isn't complained about because it's not as in your face as DH is.

    "You need to know when to use it" Ah, just like DH. "and how to 99 it" ah yes, that 0.1 second difference of walking. It's not that much extra skill, honestly.

  • Show killer ping in lobby so you know exactly how early you need to press dead hard.

    Your ping + Killer ping = Minimum time you must press dead hard before killer presses m1.

  • Yeah hundreds of complaints about why more killers weren't as well balanced as Billy maybe, I've been playing dbd for several years now and saw almost no complaints about billy before his nerf so please find me some of these hundreds of nerfs and I cant instantly pull up hundreds more complaining about his nerf

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246553#Comment_2246553

    You mean like how the breakdown bug lasted for weeks?

    I'd be fine if DH could only dodge hits, and didn't give distance. DH for distance shouldn't be a thing.

    Can you two please stop with this nonsense?

    There have been plenty of other bugs throughout the entirety of the game's lifespan that have lasted just as long and had a negative effect on Survivors.

  • @beaupresto said:

    Exhausted on the ground after pressing the active button for this perk is ridiculous. If you press that button before the killer connects with you body that should be a miss....simple. Killers swinging through dead hard, hitting survivors in the dead hard animation or even getting a hit before the animation starts and you obviously see you’re exhausted but it didn’t work is a problem and needs to be fixed. I find it crazy how survivors get a bug such as killers not being stunnable, killers having maxed coupe de grace and they didn’t even have the perk.... (them shits didn’t get fixed for weeks) but let a survivor get a bug where we can’t get hit while in a vaulting animation..........the tears will have that ######### fixed within 1 day. Make it make sense can we get some equality please. And before you killers attack me i have no sympathy for you. I am a survivor main i never touch killer unless there is a ritual, and i’m a rank 2 killer. I haven’t touched a killer blood web or leveled up any killer at all on this game, and i destroy red ranks and swfs with one tier 1 perk and no add ons every different killer ritual i get. Consistent killers and killer mains get a power, 4 perks, and add ons to increase their power to get 4ks if they have some iq and knowledge of the game . I’m doing all that with no perks and just IQ, but SuRvIV0rS are s0000 op and at a shed of any tear we get nerfed, perks nerfed, and bugs that cripple us sit on the game for weeks. Make it make sense we need more equality. Shoutout to the community and killer mains i love y’all 🖤

    This perk is actually worst utilized to tank hits. Use it to get to a vault location or dropped pallet to extend your chases.

  • @Tizzle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246656#Comment_2246656

    Can you two please stop with this nonsense?

    There have been plenty of other bugs throughout the entirety of the game's lifespan that have lasted just as long and had a negative effect on Survivors.

    I'm just saying it happens to both sides

  • @Predated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246843#Comment_2246843

    "You need to know when to use it" Ah, just like DH. "and how to 99 it" ah yes, that 0.1 second difference of walking. It's not that much extra skill, honestly.

    You use DH when you can't make a pallet drop or vault. No skill requirements at all.

  • @Predated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246841#Comment_2246841

    I recommend you look back into posts from 2018-2019 about billy. Lots of people complaining. He had infinite zoning and instarevs. That was complained about the most, those are the things that were addressed the most.

    Doesnt mean they didnt butcher Billy in other unneeded ways, but that doesnt mean Billy didnt have issues.

    But people didn't complain about BILLY. They complained about his ADDONS, which should've been the only thing addressed.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2245931#Comment_2245931

    +++++ Agree

    You fairly stucked survivor, you will take him down but Dead Hard gave him second chance. And loop will take longer. And maybe for that you lost min 1 gen.

    And people saying Dead Hard is not problem. Maybe it is not problem for S-Tier killers but Trapper, Pig, Clown and other weak killers losing so much time because of Dead Hard.

    yknow, maybe the issue isnt dead hard being too powerful, but those killers being too weak

  • @Predated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246843#Comment_2246843

    "You need to know when to use it" Ah, just like DH. "and how to 99 it" ah yes, that 0.1 second difference of walking. It's not that much extra skill, honestly.

    When to use it aka u don't do a gen with SB ready if u know u can safely fix a gen for a while,tap sprint at around 50-60% gen progression -> exhausted -> continue gen-> 99% SB ->run the killer.

    SB is a whole different level than DH sorry.I too pick DH most of the times for the easy mode to be honest.

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246772#Comment_2246772

    Yeah hundreds of complaints about why more killers weren't as well balanced as Billy maybe, I've been playing dbd for several years now and saw almost no complaints about billy before his nerf so please find me some of these hundreds of nerfs and I cant instantly pull up hundreds more complaining about his nerf

    I remember at least seeing 1 post per week about Billy. He was by far the most played killer, so people were constantly arguing about the few things that werent fun against Billy: His addons and his zoning capability.

    People did agree on him being probably one of the best balanced killers out there, but that doesnt mean there werent complaints. Deathslinger would be quite a well balanced killer if it wasnt for his infinite zoning either. Warden Keys might need a small nerf because it allows him to reload and shoot before survivors even finish their haste bonus post-hit, but even if its the infinite zoning just being removed, would be healthy.

  • @Predated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246862#Comment_2246862

    I remember at least seeing 1 post per week about Billy. He was by far the most played killer, so people were constantly arguing about the few things that werent fun against Billy: His addons and his zoning capability.

    People did agree on him being probably one of the best balanced killers out there, but that doesnt mean there werent complaints. Deathslinger would be quite a well balanced killer if it wasnt for his infinite zoning either. Warden Keys might need a small nerf because it allows him to reload and shoot before survivors even finish their haste bonus post-hit, but even if its the infinite zoning just being removed, would be healthy.

    His addons I could see but what do you mean by zoning he has a rev time, if you get caught out in the open you were most likely boned yeah but you were in a dead zone, yes there were complaints about crack Billy and insta saw Billy but no one wanted them to touch his base kit and anybody who did were in the vast minority.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2246852#Comment_2246852

    But people didn't complain about BILLY. They complained about his ADDONS, which should've been the only thing addressed.

    his addons AND his zoning. That's it. That's why there is an overheat mechanic added, to no longer make it infinite.

    Again, they butchered it, but that doesnt mean they were misplaced in adding the mechanic.

  • @gilgamer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2247102#Comment_2247102

    His addons I could see but what do you mean by zoning he has a rev time, if you get caught out in the open you were most likely boned yeah but you were in a dead zone, yes there were complaints about crack Billy and insta saw Billy but no one wanted them to touch his base kit and anybody who did were in the vast minority.

    I mean, he could rev around pretty much any pallet and keep it at 95% forever untill the survivor made a mistake. Which was on most loops merely 5 seconds at best. Considering people dont have access to dead hard unless they were injured, there was nothing you could do.

    Considering killer mains are always about "fairness in looping", there shouldnt ever be a position in a loop where you're essentially powerless against any killer. There should always be counterplay. It goes both ways.

    I wanted Billy to have his infinite zoning removed, for the same reason I want Spirit to no longer have scratchmarks while she phases, the same reason I want Nurse to only have access to one blink(increased distance ofcourse), the same reason I want Deathslinger to have a slight cooldown AFTER aiming where he cant aim, same reason I want Old Freddy with some of the new mechanics back over current Freddy, same reason I want Bubba to have 1 stack less than he currently has(he can hit the same person twice in 2 stacks with ease, he can outrun Sprintburst in about 1.6 stacks and hit someone with BT in 1.8 stacks, plenty of room), same reason I want survivors to get a penalty on progression if they work on more than 2 gens at the same time, same reason I want there to be a lever in the game that works like the exit gate lever but instead turns an otherwise deadzone into a loopable region, which the killer can turn off in the same way he can open an exit gate and turn it back into a deadzone.

    You dont want infinite zoning in a game that wants to let it's players loop.

  • all that told me was you don't know how to go against Billy, you say he has "infinite zoning" because he can just infinitely rev his saw at almost every pallet and that the survivor will eventually make a mistake yet you aren't taking into account that the Billy could mess up too, and if your average non screwing up period is 5 seconds that is again on you.

    I don't know if you remember the patch notes about his nerf but I'll remind you they literally said "the more skilled player usually came out on top" how is that not a glowing review only to then nerf him. He wasn't even that popular before his nerf now he's a unicorn.

    Billy, outside of a few addons that I will always agree needed nerfs, was punishing but fair in a way pretty much no other killer is. He's still like that for the most part but he's just not fun anymore, to much risk to the reward you get. Also dont confuse map control with zoning, sure Billy could get around the map but you could here him coming from across the map and you can usually see him coming its not like getting free cross maps with billy were easy nor common and they required the survivor to just not be paying attention.

  • @Predated said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2247105#Comment_2247105

    I mean, he could rev around pretty much any pallet and keep it at 95% forever untill the survivor made a mistake. Which was on most loops merely 5 seconds at best. Considering people dont have access to dead hard unless they were injured, there was nothing you could do.

    Considering killer mains are always about "fairness in looping", there shouldnt ever be a position in a loop where you're essentially powerless against any killer. There should always be counterplay. It goes both ways.

    I wanted Billy to have his infinite zoning removed, for the same reason I want Spirit to no longer have scratchmarks while she phases, the same reason I want Nurse to only have access to one blink(increased distance ofcourse), the same reason I want Deathslinger to have a slight cooldown AFTER aiming where he cant aim, same reason I want Old Freddy with some of the new mechanics back over current Freddy, same reason I want Bubba to have 1 stack less than he currently has(he can hit the same person twice in 2 stacks with ease, he can outrun Sprintburst in about 1.6 stacks and hit someone with BT in 1.8 stacks, plenty of room), same reason I want survivors to get a penalty on progression if they work on more than 2 gens at the same time, same reason I want there to be a lever in the game that works like the exit gate lever but instead turns an otherwise deadzone into a loopable region, which the killer can turn off in the same way he can open an exit gate and turn it back into a deadzone.

    You dont want infinite zoning in a game that wants to let it's players loop.

    Nurse only having one blink would kill her, regardless of distance.

  • You make this game sound like The Color Purple lol.