Name those Zombies!
Just wondering if the community has named the zombies that accompany Nemesis?
Personally, I would like to nominate Karen and Rob.
What are your suggestions?
Tagged:
Mod
Just wondering if the community has named the zombies that accompany Nemesis?
Personally, I would like to nominate Karen and Rob.
What are your suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Barbara and Cecil
I agree with Karen and Rob.
I named them Charlotte and Victor.
I said it before in a past thread, but Nea and Quentin.
Wait their not nea and Quentin
I just call them Misti and Miles.
Jen and Jerry
Tiffany and Bob
Arthur and Mildred. Ot's like a mother and father supporting their son Nemesis in his trials.π
Fred and George. It's up to you which is which.
I kept forgetting what I'd named them...think I decided on Lindsey & Paul, but I'll probably change it again the next time I play against them
Chris and Claire
The Claudettes! They don't crouch but man they are slow.
One of them *is* Misty, or resembling Misty from the games atleast. Not sure about the guy though.
I'd heard someone call her 'Misty' but wasn't sure on why. Not familiar with it but...I liked the name so I decided...why not? So for the female zombie...Misty.
As for the Male, I personally will be calling him Carlos. As for why...it is more of a reference to an old post on another forum in reference to Left 4 Dead. In one post, the conversation was about the Special infected...I don't remember the conversation itself but I think it was about which Special Infected was more dangerous. Amongst all the answers for the Witches, Tanks, Hunters, etc. one person responded with Carlos. Carlos is the name of that ONE ZOMBIE that always gets behind you and when you turn to hit him...somehow gets behind you again as if it used instant transmission. He is that one zombie that ALWAYS stops you from running and brings you to a halt with a single hit. Was more troublesome than any of the Special Infected and is always the one reason you fail at escaping. I don't know why he was named Carlos at all...but the name stuck for quite some time. I can't remember what was said about him exactly, but watching people play the PTP and fall to the Zombies made me think back to the zombie Carlos from Left 4 Dead. Almost in similar ways too. so, my vote is for Misty and Carlos.
-
-
-
Never forget....the real killer is Carlos
I said it before and I'll say it again.
Itchy and Tasty based on the journal entry
even if nobody else calls them that I still will.
Arthur and Marguerite.
Well, the female zombie does actually have a name like @Digwiid pointed out, her name is MIsty! :D The male though, I don't know... I'll just call him Jim!
John and Jane
John (Doe) and Jane (Doe) because those are the legal placeholder names and I think that's cool. I do understand if someone think that's boring, but idk I just really like that extra meaning.
Frank and Michela
Bob and George
Ursula and GΓΌnther.
Ethel & Brock.
Misty and Brock?
Or Misty and Cletus
..Boris?
Jeffrey and Maude
Max and Ruby
Bob and Bobette. That latter of which I awarded the Cadaver Heavyweight Cup after she managed to down 3 survivors in a single game. Her back-hand is legendary!