Can we nerf Spirit please?! Does she take any skill to play?

I think I can speak for most people that spirit is just broken. Correct me if I'm wrong but anyone who I talk to about this game says spirit is just broken. I get it it's the normal part of gaming experience for one thing to be over powered. But sometimes games against spirit...... I'd have more fun hitting my junk against a hot stove lol xD

I should clarify I've only logged in 157 hours into the game over the last year so maybe she's always been this way?

Comments

  • @odra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234301#Comment_2234301

    you cant loop spirit. please prove me wrong just accept @ScottJund challenge. please by all means prove me that spirit can be looped.

    I do it maybe you're just not willing to learn spirit and ######### on hook every time. A 1v1 challenge won't prove anything. As long as I can loop a spirit for 2 or 3 gens that spirit player already lost. Like I said if its a 4 man swf then yeah that would be interesting. But just look at the tournaments and see how she compares to good loopers.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234261#Comment_2234261

    You can loop any killer bro what are you talking about lol. You can definitely escape spirits the longer she chases you the more you can learn on how she plays. Spirits can't fall for the same trick twice its all mind games with her. Maybe stading still might need a bit of toning down but other than that she can be looped. It's not like she has a 100% kill rate lol. Ive escape r1 spirits as solo it gets easier with swf who are decent loopers.

    Possibly you looped some bad or new Spirits and you are thinking "Spirit can loopable." Answer is no. You can juke best Nurses, i mean yes you will lose against this Nurse but you can juke her. She has counterplay. But for Spirit. No. Headset + Stridor will help her and you can not loop her. ScottJund already confirmed that and if you are thinking you can loop him, you are free to challange. Lets see your skills againts him. And then i wanna see "Yes, you can loop Spirit."

    Spirit can not loopable because she has not counterplay.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234259#Comment_2234259

    Because this is a team game. A 1v1 won't prove that hey this killer has no counterplay right? Its like taking any other killer like Trapper and trapping all the openings and window in the killer shack by that logic theres no counter play to that right? My teammates are pressuring the killer by doing gens, flashlight saves, pallet stuns, sabotage hooks or taking a hit. I have to disagree with "its not how long you'll last" part because thats false. You should know that time in this game is important. Thats why a whole challenge on a 1v1 wouldn't prove much or anything. Maybe a 4 man vs spirit could be more interesting but thats my opinion.

    Literally nothing you listed has anything to do with you countering the Spirit in a chase. This is not complicated. If at a loop, your only option is to guess, there is a problem. That's all the test is trying to prove.

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234285#Comment_2234285

    Literally nothing you listed has anything to do with you countering the Spirit in a chase. This is not complicated. If at a loop, your only option is to guess, there is a problem. That's all the test is trying to prove.

    But your challenge proves nothing except "this killer wins in a 1v1 chase" who knew right? If you dont know the counterplays to her or bother learning and just spam shes OP then idk what to tell you bro. Its not really a guessing game if you're a good looper. I can name all the counterplays to her but you'll just plug your ears and scream thats not counterplay which is fine but I know what works and what doesn't.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234335#Comment_2234335

    But your challenge proves nothing except "this killer wins in a 1v1 chase" who knew right? If you dont know the counterplays to her or bother learning and just spam shes OP then idk what to tell you bro. Its not really a guessing game if you're a good looper. I can name all the counterplays to her but you'll just plug your ears and scream thats not counterplay which is fine but I know what works and what doesn't.

    Oh my God how are you not getting this. It is NOT about winning the chase. It is about whether or not your experience as a survivors matters when you are getting chased. What is so complicated about this.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234301#Comment_2234301

    Possibly you looped some bad or new Spirits and you are thinking "Spirit can loopable." Answer is no. You can juke best Nurses, i mean yes you will lose against this Nurse but you can juke her. She has counterplay. But for Spirit. No. Headset + Stridor will help her and you can not loop her. ScottJund already confirmed that and if you are thinking you can loop him, you are free to challange. Lets see your skills againts him. And then i wanna see "Yes, you can loop Spirit."

    Spirit can not loopable because she has not counterplay.

    My God another person parroting theres no counterplay lol. Seriously ill never understand what's so hard about looping a spirit. I usually play solo at r1 against some sweaty spirits and I do fine. The thing with nurse is that she's punished too hard now with her cd and fatigue which makes it easier to run away from. But she's strong because she goes through objects. I wouldn't mind the challenge if it was a 4 man. Like I said before 1v1 proves nothing. 4 man vs a spirit might be fun to watch. If you wanna see how "OP" she is then watch tournaments. She can be dominated.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234334#Comment_2234334

    My God another person parroting theres no counterplay lol. Seriously ill never understand what's so hard about looping a spirit. I usually play solo at r1 against some sweaty spirits and I do fine. The thing with nurse is that she's punished too hard now with her cd and fatigue which makes it easier to run away from. But she's strong because she goes through objects. I wouldn't mind the challenge if it was a 4 man. Like I said before 1v1 proves nothing. 4 man vs a spirit might be fun to watch. If you wanna see how "OP" she is then watch tournaments. She can be dominated.

    Point is that: Challange againts him, show us your skills. And loop him min 80 seconds. That will 1 v 1 challange but we will assume other survivors on generators same time. So if you can loop him for 80 seconds, he will lose 3 generators. Can you do that? Please show us your high skills, i really wanna see how can i loop Spirit. Because i am playing this game from 2017 and i do not know how to loop Spirit. Yes some bad or new Spirits are not hard, i can defeat them but that's all. If they are good with Spirit, you can not loop her. There is not any counterplay. Which part was hard i do not know.

    If you are good like you mentioned, show us your skills with that challange. But i know you will not do that. Because you are also know she has not counterplay and you know you can not loop her for 80 seconds and you will down so early. See you next time, bye.

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234347#Comment_2234347

    Oh my God how are you not getting this. It is NOT about winning the chase. It is about whether or not your experience as a survivors matters when you are getting chased. What is so complicated about this.

    If you win the chase against any killer you already won lol. What do you honestly wanna prove? The spirit is too op that she's 100% kill rate? If you honestly struggle with spirit it just sounds like you're not a great looper as you thought. You can put 10k hours as survivor and you might still struggle thats fine not everyone can become an ultra looping survivor. But hey "no counterplay" right? Exactly what you wanna hear lol. But to me a 1v1 will prove nothing. You'll eventually get caught its how much time that killer wasted getting you that matters.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234357#Comment_2234357

    If you win the chase against any killer you already won lol. What do you honestly wanna prove? The spirit is too op that she's 100% kill rate? If you honestly struggle with spirit it just sounds like you're not a great looper as you thought. You can put 10k hours as survivor and you might still struggle thats fine not everyone can become an ultra looping survivor. But hey "no counterplay" right? Exactly what you wanna hear lol. But to me a 1v1 will prove nothing. You'll eventually get caught its how much time that killer wasted getting you that matters.

    At this point I feel like you are just intentionally not reading a single thing I said. Whatever, keep making excuses, have a good one.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234359#Comment_2234359

    Point is that: Challange againts him, show us your skills. And loop him min 80 seconds. That will 1 v 1 challange but we will assume other survivors on generators same time. So if you can loop him for 80 seconds, he will lose 3 generators. Can you do that? Please show us your high skills, i really wanna see how can i loop Spirit. Because i am playing this game from 2017 and i do not know how to loop Spirit. Yes some bad or new Spirits are not hard, i can defeat them but that's all. If they are good with Spirit, you can not loop her. There is not any counterplay. Which part was hard i do not know.

    If you are good like you mentioned, show us your skills with that challange. But i know you will not do that. Because you are also know she has not counterplay and you know you can not loop her for 80 seconds and you will down so early. See you next time, bye.

    How is that gonna prove shes OP? The point in making is this game is a 1v4. You need to think about perks they are using body blocking survivors and pallet and flashlight saves. 1v1 isn't a real situation youre not gonna play by yourself thats why its a team game if you can't understand that. Its fine play the game your way but if you wanna see counterplay maybe you should start looking for YouTube videos.

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234375#Comment_2234375

    At this point I feel like you are just intentionally not reading a single thing I said. Whatever, keep making excuses, have a good one.

    I dont think you are either. Anyways you have a good one too.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234371#Comment_2234371

    How is that gonna prove shes OP? The point in making is this game is a 1v4. You need to think about perks they are using body blocking survivors and pallet and flashlight saves. 1v1 isn't a real situation youre not gonna play by yourself thats why its a team game if you can't understand that. Its fine play the game your way but if you wanna see counterplay maybe you should start looking for YouTube videos.

    Okey bro if you accept challange i will join you as teammate. I wanna see how much you will help. If killer is chase me i will do my best and if she is not, i will do gens or other survivor stuffs. And we can find 2 teammates too. I think that will not be problem for @ScottJund 4 v 1 challange. I really wanna see and learn your loop skills againts her. I wanna learn, then i will stop hate Spirits.

  • @Lucent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234040#Comment_2234040

    You want an 'I win' button. There isn't one for any killer. How do you counter a good nurse? You don't really.

    And here's where you resort to comparisons and insulting others because you can't provide a viable argument.


    Wanting counterplay isn't the same as wanting an "I win" button.


    Also, your comparison was completely idiotic. Nurse has the counter of being unpredictable. You can also SEE what she's doing, and react accordingly.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    You try playing against good survivors with Spirit and see how "easy" she is.

    Try getting a good headset and see how easy she is.

  • No, they shouldn't. That's why that shouldn't have been a bug in the first place.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234089#Comment_2234089

    Of course it is. People will always complain about the strongest thing.

    I just wish people would stop resorting to using the same few buzzwords in their complaints.

    "Spirit takes no skill" or "Spirit has no counterplay"

    Both are false statements.

    Both are true to a degree. Spirit has no counterplay since you can't see what she's doing. You don't know what she's doing, but she knows exactly what you're doing.


    People say no skill because her biggest skillcap is a good headset. Tracking by sound isn't hard, especially with Stridor. Spirit takes virtually no skill.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234105#Comment_2234105

    Both are true to a degree. Spirit has no counterplay since you can't see what she's doing. You don't know what she's doing, but she knows exactly what you're doing.

    People say no skill because her biggest skillcap is a good headset. Tracking by sound isn't hard, especially with Stridor. Spirit takes virtually no skill.

    that's the point of her power. Your not supposed to what she's doing

  • Stop arguin brother, you can not prove anything to wall. I am not best player in this game but i have enough experience with 4 years. And Spirit is only one case, she has 0 counterplay and so annoying. Even old Legion was not bad like that. Possibly they faced with some bad Spirits or they are Spirit mains, who does not wanna nerf.

    I am killer main but i also love playing survivor too. And Spirit makes my survivor games terrible, i hate her because i have nothing against her. But when we saying this, someone saying you wanna free wins. No! I wanna challange and fair games, that's all.

    Same reason i wanna see Dead Hard's nerf. Because that perk is also broken.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234394#Comment_2234394

    that's the point of her power. Your not supposed to what she's doing

    Then she shouldn't be able to hear survivors. Makes it equally ######### for both sides. I get that you aren't supposed to know what she's doing, but if that's going to stay a thing, she shouldn't know what survivors are doing. However, that makes her completely and totally useless and unfun to play, meaning that her power needs a full rework.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234389#Comment_2234389

    Stop arguin brother, you can not prove anything to wall. I am not best player in this game but i have enough experience with 4 years. And Spirit is only one case, she has 0 counterplay and so annoying. Even old Legion was not bad like that. Possibly they faced with some bad Spirits or they are Spirit mains, who does not wanna nerf.

    I am killer main but i also love playing survivor too. And Spirit makes my survivor games terrible, i hate her because i have nothing against her. But when we saying this, someone saying you wanna free wins. No! I wanna challange and fair games, that's all.

    Same reason i wanna see Dead Hard's nerf. Because that perk is also broken.

    I know 😂


    That's why I said that.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234379#Comment_2234379

    Okey bro if you accept challange i will join you as teammate. I wanna see how much you will help. If killer is chase me i will do my best and if she is not, i will do gens or other survivor stuffs. And we can find 2 teammates too. I think that will not be problem for @ScottJund 4 v 1 challange. I really wanna see and learn your loop skills againts her. I wanna learn, then i will stop hate Spirits.

    I dont know how good of a looper you are though here's the thing I dont know if you'll end up throwing the match. But honestly at this point its just getting tiring responding. Take care buddy. Go watch tournaments and maybe that will change your mind. Think for yourself.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234389#Comment_2234389

    Stop arguin brother, you can not prove anything to wall. I am not best player in this game but i have enough experience with 4 years. And Spirit is only one case, she has 0 counterplay and so annoying. Even old Legion was not bad like that. Possibly they faced with some bad Spirits or they are Spirit mains, who does not wanna nerf.

    I am killer main but i also love playing survivor too. And Spirit makes my survivor games terrible, i hate her because i have nothing against her. But when we saying this, someone saying you wanna free wins. No! I wanna challange and fair games, that's all.

    Same reason i wanna see Dead Hard's nerf. Because that perk is also broken.

    Also, although I agree with everything else, I'd rather go against 1000 spirits than 1 old legion.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234384#Comment_2234384

    I dont know how good of a looper you are though here's the thing I dont know if you'll end up throwing the match. But honestly at this point its just getting tiring responding. Take care buddy. Go watch tournaments and maybe that will change your mind. Think for yourself.

    I knew you came another excuse :) If i give you best 3 survivors as teammate, you will still have excuses. So in this point, i can not change your mind. So see you and have a good day or night ( I do not know where are you from )

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234384#Comment_2234384

    I dont know how good of a looper you are though here's the thing I dont know if you'll end up throwing the match. But honestly at this point its just getting tiring responding. Take care buddy. Go watch tournaments and maybe that will change your mind. Think for yourself.

    You keep referencing tournaments but even tournament players admit she has no counterplay in normal matches. The only hope they have is to spam drop every pallet immediately and hope their tournament squad finishes the gens before that matters.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234399#Comment_2234399

    Also, although I agree with everything else, I'd rather go against 1000 spirits than 1 old legion.

    Old Legion had best counterplay, remember. DC without penalty time. Old Gold Days

  • @Lucent said:

    It's not a perk. I play her on occasion and people always try to mind game. Don't. If she is standing still on the other side of a pallet run away to the next loop. Learn to double back on scratch marks as well. If you are protecting someone just run across their scratch marks. Also if she is standing still, drop pallets early.

    Ok I must intervene here. Never and I mean never double back on scratch marks. You are running back at her and are going to get downed to anyone that has headphones.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234408#Comment_2234408

    Old Legion had best counterplay, remember. DC without penalty time. Old Gold Days

    True, but I hate DCing because if queue times. Old Legion was just much more annoying than Spirit imo.

  • @CoalTower said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234421#Comment_2234421

    True, but I hate DCing because if queue times. Old Legion was just much more annoying than Spirit imo.

    Annoying than 5 blinks Nurse? I do not think so :d But i am glad they changed Legion, they were unhealthy for that game. And Spirit has same problem.

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234323#Comment_2234323

    I do it maybe you're just not willing to learn spirit and ######### on hook every time. A 1v1 challenge won't prove anything. As long as I can loop a spirit for 2 or 3 gens that spirit player already lost. Like I said if its a 4 man swf then yeah that would be interesting. But just look at the tournaments and see how she compares to good loopers.

    lol i used to main spirit but incase someone is seeing tournament and keep making excuse, even tournament player cant loop spirit. as long as you can loop spirit for 2 or 3 gens ? please prove against good spirit and accept the challenge. right now you keep making excuse but no proof

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234424#Comment_2234424

    Annoying than 5 blinks Nurse? I do not think so :d But i am glad they changed Legion, they were unhealthy for that game. And Spirit has same problem.

    I love going against Nurse, so yeah.

  • She doesn't take a lot of skill to play, so if your ears are good then give her a try.

  • @odra said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234332#Comment_2234332

    lol i used to main spirit but incase someone is seeing tournament and keep making excuse, even tournament player cant loop spirit. as long as you can loop spirit for 2 or 3 gens ? please prove against good spirit and accept the challenge. right now you keep making excuse but no proof

    You just keep going in circles man. Its getting boring. 1v1 isn't gonna prove anything. You yourself should know what its like playing against good teams and the tactics they use. But if you're just gonna keep crying the same thing over and over again then there's no point in changing your mind. But keep following what x person says because its always true. Come on man.

  • @JimbusCrimbus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234087#Comment_2234087

    Take a look at your build. Spine Chill and Dead Hard - those take a lot of the "skill" and "thought" out of playing survivor.

    I'm not saying Spirit is fair, she's not. But it's a bit hypocritical of you to assume ones skill for playing Spirit when you're running those. Now, it's a good build. Don't get me wrong. Absolutely run them. I'm just speaking from the standpoint of someone with 6500 hours.

    So it's not the best build? What build would you use?

  • Hmm. Overall from what I can see I'm not the only one who thought this. Again I'm fairly new to learning where killers stand in this game. But I must've hit some kind of nerve for some players making this thread. I guess for me my main is the Pig. And if I found out she was getting nerfed I'd say, "Why?" But I don't think anyone could find a reason to nerf pig. What other killers do y'all even think should be nerfed before spirit gets a nerf? For the sake of conversation. Because I have just noticed she is probably the one getting dogged on the most and there must be a reason as to why. After reading all of the comments I could see why people want her nerfed. Not that a rigged character can't be counter played I think it's a matter of how practical it is for the community as a whole. You can't always just consider people who are rank 8 through rank 1. You have to consider the whole player base. And if your average survivor and average killer go into a match and the killer is spirit.. Is it going to be very one sided?

  • @Unifall said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234456#Comment_2234456

    You just keep going in circles man. Its getting boring. 1v1 isn't gonna prove anything. You yourself should know what its like playing against good teams and the tactics they use. But if you're just gonna keep crying the same thing over and over again then there's no point in changing your mind. But keep following what x person says because its always true. Come on man.

    what i ask is simple just prove that you could loop spirit but you are making excuse more and more. this will be my last reply. you're the one keep getting in circles and making excuse. no proof only talk, bye

  • Nurse is more broken than spirit tho. If anything nurse needs a nerf. And don’t say “she requires lots of practice to be good with her”. That isn’t a good excuse

  • @NoObzBoiYT said:

    Nurse is more broken than spirit tho. If anything nurse needs a nerf. And don’t say “she requires lots of practice to be good with her”. That isn’t a good excuse

    But Nurse actually takes a lot of accuracy. She is easier to predict and dodge. But it's up for speculation. I guess if you are really good at listening and determining sounds than you can counter spirit. But it's almost like even though you hear her coming it doesn't matter to much. I see very few people play nurse. When they do they struggle or they just destroy you. With spirit I don't think I've seen any spirit player struggle. But again it's what I have seen in my 160 hours. Where people here have played since day 1. So maybe I'll leave it up to the veterans to decide. Just saying my friends and I came into this game recently and new. And right away without anyone telling us Spirit is "OP" We started realizing we lose 9/10 games against spirit.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    I think I can speak for most people that spirit is just broken. Correct me if I'm wrong but anyone who I talk to about this game says spirit is just broken. I get it it's the normal part of gaming experience for one thing to be over powered. But sometimes games against spirit...... I'd have more fun hitting my junk against a hot stove lol xD

    I should clarify I've only logged in 157 hours into the game over the last year so maybe she's always been this way?

    Im spirit main and yes she takes skill to play, she needs a good headphone and a good game sense, if you just start to play as spirit from one day to the other you will see that it takes some practice but when you matser it you never even need to care about trying other killers, I might be wrong and I might just be a bad player that had to take hours of training at KYF to play as her at competitions but we never know.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    You try playing against good survivors with Spirit and see how "easy" she is.

    Thats what I meant

  • @Phasmamain said:

    While I do find these nerf spirit threads a bit boring can we just acknowledge that both twins and Freddy got nerfed before spirit did? (And no I don’t count the add on nerf since it didn’t fix anything really)

    Spirit still needs more training then freddy that was a killer just behind spirit at the killer tiers that any newb could play with if he knew the basic of the game, the freddy is just put 2-3 blood pools at the loop and its locked down, and spirit can be really difficult against key cocky survivors.

  • @Lucent said:

    The issue is you are lazy. Let's be honest, you don't want to learn how to counter her because it's inconvenient for you so you whine and complain. She is simple to play and simple to counter.

    agreed

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234008#Comment_2234008

    What’s the counterplay then? It better not be a perk.

    Players at jungle gyms can start to walk and there are lots of possibilities, he might go for the window, he might stop at the courner, he might vault the pallet, he might double back, there are lots of possibilities, I have ot even mentioned any perks as you said.

  • Yeah he was kinda douche there

  • @Lucent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234040#Comment_2234040

    You want an 'I win' button. There isn't one for any killer. How do you counter a good nurse? You don't really.

    We are talking about spirit not nurse

  • @Lucent said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234031#Comment_2234031

    Um that was my comment also. But you are correct, there was no cause for rudeness. I fixed it for you.

    I wish we had more players that understood their mistake and tried to fix it like Lucent

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234019#Comment_2234019

    If she’s standing still at the other end of the pallet and you leave the loop, she can just follow your scratch marks and sounds while you have no idea what she’s doing. She moves at 176% by default when in her power and her power lasts for 5 seconds so she has plenty of time and movement to consistently catch you while there’s nothing you can do except maybe try to throw her off a bit. That hardly ever works against good Spirits though.

    Whats the point of leaving scratchmarks then? You can just walk or even crouch to make les noie and less visual tips for the killer.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234101#Comment_2234101

    Spirit does not nerf, she needs fair counterplay. Without perk. And i know you are Spirit main and i know you will defend her but that will not change anything. She is only broken killer in game right now.

    Funny thing: Freddy, Billy and Twins nerfed unfairly but Spirit is still here with 0 counterplay. And yes i will complain about her everytime and i know most people will do that. When she get fair nerf, then Spirit will be okey.

    Fair counterplay is a nerf. Spirit needs a nerf. I don't understand the word that shall not be spoken mentality about killer nerfs. It's not a taboo word. Say it:

    N e r f

  • @ScottJund said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234407#Comment_2234407

    You keep referencing tournaments but even tournament players admit she has no counterplay in normal matches. The only hope they have is to spam drop every pallet immediately and hope their tournament squad finishes the gens before that matters.

    Which is already laughable gameplay for all parties involved. Super mundane compared to the great esports titles.

    I really don't understand the Spirit defenders. Keep up the good work Scott.

  • What a surprising topic on these forums, was wondering why there are only 15 of them today

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    What a surprising topic on these forums, was wondering why there are only 15 of them today

    Ya had I realized that I wouldn't have posted it... lol xD

1 2 3