Can we nerf Spirit please?! Does she take any skill to play?

I think I can speak for most people that spirit is just broken. Correct me if I'm wrong but anyone who I talk to about this game says spirit is just broken. I get it it's the normal part of gaming experience for one thing to be over powered. But sometimes games against spirit...... I'd have more fun hitting my junk against a hot stove lol xD

I should clarify I've only logged in 157 hours into the game over the last year so maybe she's always been this way?

Comments

  • @Lucent said:

    The issue is you are lazy. Let's be honest, you don't want to learn how to counter her because it's inconvenient for you so you whine and complain. She is simple to play and simple to counter.

    Wow, mind accepting Scott's spirit challenge then? Show us all what's the counterplay to spirit

  • @nursewannabe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2234008#Comment_2234008

    Wow, mind accepting Scott's spirit challenge then? Show us all what's the counterplay to spirit

    this will be the same problem, everyone said they can juke and they can counterplay spirit but when ask the proof they will give 100 reasons to not accept the challenge

  • Spirit is slightly oppressive yeah, but the thing is at highest level of game play survivors do just fine against her. We have seen many tournaments where survivors juke best spirit players really well even without strong counter perks like iron will or dead hards. Biggest mistake i see survivors do is simply not spreading out at the beginning.

  • Does playing on premade with comms take any skill? Not at all, and premades are not going to be nerfed on a Closer future so.... Spirit is fine untill premades still as they are.

  • @Callmehandsome said:

    Spirit is slightly oppressive yeah, but the thing is at highest level of game play survivors do just fine against her. We have seen many tournaments where survivors juke best spirit players really well even without strong counter perks like iron will or dead hards. Biggest mistake i see survivors do is simply not spreading out at the beginning.

    Another person talking about tournaments teams. Please accept Scott's challange and show us her counterplays. I wanna see that because i am so bad againts good Spirits.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2235130#Comment_2235130

    Another person talking about tournaments teams. Please accept Scott's challange and show us her counterplays. I wanna see that because i am so bad againts good Spirits.

    The thing is that you don't need to keep killer busy for hours. If spirit takes 40 seconds to down the first survivor that will be 3 generators half done. Scott has said this himself that there are SWF groups that would beat him. What it would say about game balance if a single survivor could keep killer busy for hours? it's asymmetrical game. You aren't supposed to loop the killer long time.

  • Spirit requires more skill than Doctor.

  • Perks and hiding are the only way to beat a good spirit wasting time while she looks and tries to beat your perks and a couple unexpected jukes will get a few survivors out.

    Quick and quiet, head on, iron will, lucky break, a good medkit, borrowed time, ds, adrenaline, spine chill, strategically rushing gens. These are the perks and strats I find most useful.

    The best juke are the double backs whether it be through windows pallets and out in the open through some grass. Throw-in some double double backs and L shaped walk arounds at times and it's possible.

    She's much easier to get away from than an experienced nurse but I admit that they are both needlessly over powered with their best add ons and perks.

  • @Callmehandsome said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2235151#Comment_2235151

    The thing is that you don't need to keep killer busy for hours. If spirit takes 40 seconds to down the first survivor that will be 3 generators half done. Scott has said this himself that there are SWF groups that would beat him. What it would say about game balance if a single survivor could keep killer busy for hours? it's asymmetrical game. You aren't supposed to loop the killer long time.

    Dude any team can defeat any killer. We are talking for average survivor teams. And Spirit mains haunting them. How many survivors are good like tournament teams?

1 2 3 ›