Anyone else excited to get banned?

The thing i'm most looking forward to is to get banned when i play killer because I:


  • camped
  • tunneled
  • slugged
  • 4ked
  • downed a survivor
  • used NOED
  • used any perks at all
  • Kicked a gen
  • Moved at the start of the match.


Or when i play survivor because i:

  • Use DS
  • Use Dead hard
  • Use a flashlight
  • Save a teammate
  • Use borrowed time
  • Do a gen
  • Escape with a key
  • Use the hatch
  • Pallet stun the killer
  • And otherwise don't stand still and let the killer hook me.
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @HectorBrando said:

    An autoban system will totally destroy the game, people is going to get banned very fast for the pettiest reasons you can imagine. A gaming comunity policing itself has already been tried by Riot in LoL with the tribunal system (or wathever they called it) and it was a massive disaster.

    Also, seeing how well the toxicity filter works, where "Myers", "Real" and "Name" are filtered words I can imagine the autoban system will be at least as good and polished.

    There was a post-game chat a couple weeks ago where "facecamp" was filtered. I couldn't believe it.

  • @Junylar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215433#Comment_2215433

    So, I play 25 games as Spirit and get banned for being a "toxic jerk". Got it.

    100%. Gimme 1 day playing as Spirit and I'll get those 100 reports by lunchtime

  • @Somna said:

    I think auto-banning can work if it also automatically bans someone for excessive reporting to be reviewed. If you are reporting in most of the games you play, for example, that's a pretty big flag of where the problem might be.

    I'm definitely with you, there.

  • @VikingWilson said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2216307#Comment_2216307

    There was a post-game chat a couple weeks ago where "facecamp" was filtered. I couldn't believe it.

    It is still filtered, at least it was yesterday. It's funny that "facecamp" is filtered, but "facecamped" and "facecamping" are not. Pretty good [BAD WORD] so far.

  • @GeneralV said:

    As a Freddy main? Yep, I suppose I am going down.

    I salute you 🐽💕 may the odds be ever in your favour 🐷❤️

  • @Junylar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2216511#Comment_2216511

    It is still filtered, at least it was yesterday. It's funny that "facecamp" is filtered, but "facecamped" and "facecamping" are not. Pretty good [BAD WORD] so far.

    Was "job" just censored?

  • @Darkskies said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2215172#Comment_2215172

    I salute you 🐽💕 may the odds be ever in your favour 🐷❤️

    Thank you, my friend, that is very sweet <3

    I say the same you, but I doubt anyone could ever report such a nice person.

  • Whoops, realized the thing I was posting about was invalid. Carry on!

    Though on the censor, I always thought it was pretty bizarre they censored terms for actions people take in a match - facecamping, tbagging, unhooking. You're not going to make people any less upset by blurring out what they're complaining about, and I've ######ed people while trying to compliment them for playing super fair and not doing those things.

  • I will try to play facecamping Bubba, just to see how long it takes before I get banned.

  • I don't think people should worry too much. Because let's be real, I bet every one of us get reported in at least 1 of 5 games by at least one person. Doesn't matter which role you play, you are not safe as survivor either because your teammates report you too (not just the killer) for stuff like you survived the trial and they didn't. We all know how this community is.

    If you think they will ban everyone who plays this game you are wrong.

  • If they automate banning based upon number of reports, then it makes sense to also look at the number of times a player reports on other players. People that abuse the report function repeatedly should be ignored or outright banned themselves.

  • Be ban for playing the game.

  • If I get banned because of a false flag even once I'm moving onto another game tbh. I don't want to have to worry about some automated system each time I play a game. I deal with enough butthurt players in game already as it is.

    The main answer I want to know

    Will report brigading be dealt with? Basically just a lot of people targeting specific users or even let's say a group of 10 friends bulk reporting someone. There are plenty of groups, forums and other circles that specifically abuse these report systems when a platform allows it. I want to know if this will be an issue in DBD.

  • @GeneralV said:

    As a Freddy main? Yep, I suppose I am going down.

    I feel you there! They hate us Freddy’s haha.

  • They sure do! But, considering what Spirit mains have to endure, I think we are quite lucky.

  • I bet every Trapper player will get immediately banned for hacking.

    Hard to blame them though, they do use a machete/cleaver.

1 2 ›