Do you think we will get a ptb on the same day as the anniversary day?
Do you think we will get a ptb on the resident evil chapter on the same day as the anniversary day? I hope we do it will be absolutely amazing.
Also side question did they do that for the silent Hill chapter last year?
Comments
Maybe. But I hope not. It'll dampen the celebration for us console players.
Yes, I would think so.
EDIT: And yes, this was done last year with the Silent Hill-Chapter as well. Even tho, this was more of a surprise.
I think they will do it. And as console player i have no problems with it.
If not then probably tomorrow
I don't think they'd do a PTB before announcing what is actually in it, it would make the stream almost pointless to watch if you only care about the chapter.
how?
this is so petty...
the ptb will probably be after the anniversary stream
I mean the day after the reveal
Because we don't get to play the new killer.
You're on PC, you have the privilege of PTB.
This isn't petty, it's fair.
They usually release the PTB immediately after the dev stream to capitalize on the hype.
They probably won't release the PTB before the anniversary stream as to not ruin the surprise of the reveal on their major streaming event.
I imagine the PTB will go live after the stream is over.
I play on console.
Ok then. So what? My point still stands.
You're not missing much. Killer queues take forever, the killer you get as survivor might be the new one or some comedian will play slug nurse instead, your teammates will do stuff like dc'ing on their first down because you can, you're better off watching a streamer or something
it doesn't.
it's petty.
Most likely.
It's not BHVR's fault they can't release PTBs on console. Best they could do is let their PC players test the PTB.
Also, all of the console players commenting on this thread don't care about it.
I just wish that they could do the PRB BEFORE the event, so us console players can use the new killer too.
That's not as fun as playing the killer.
It's not
Not enough time to get feedback in order to improve the update.
But it's more fair. And honestly, the devs could probably get PTB on console.
Boy do I hope so! Saved up over a million bloodpoints for it! xD
Well, I hope so.
Take it from a console player when I say it's petty. Sure, they're playing them, but they also have to deal with bugs that we don't for either a few more weeks or never. I got a pc that I could play ptbs on, but even before I did and I was strictly console, I didn't mind just watching streams and videos. Sometimes I was even glad I wasn't able to play the ptb depending on the existing bugs or what they changed. (Silent Hill midchapter? SO GLAD I didn't have a pc to play the ptb on, that looked really bad). Also trust me when I say, the ptb isn't very fun. Matchmaking doesn't exist and makes the matchmaking in live servers look pleasant. I only play the ptb for a day and then get off because it's not fun.
However to answer the question of the og poster: I believe we will be getting the ptb on the same day as the reveal. They did that last year after the stream was over.
I remember the Stranger Things PTB all too well... I was extremely excited to go against Demogorgon... only to be met with a Legion right off the bet.
Last year, the Silent Hill PTB came out the same day, I believe.
Being this is a more rounded-number celebration, there's all the more reason for the PTB do be up and running the same day.
They can't have such an eagerly-awaited chapter announced after all the build-up, only to tell people they have to wait even longer afterwards.
PTB release will be PC only regardless.
If anything the sooner it's released the better. You might not be able to play it, but an early PTB means it'll hit live (and console) sooner.
I dont think Anniversary event starts on Wednesday after Tuesday's Stream. I think they Will delay It to June 2nd.
If I am not wrong every event has being on June, and the Gnome event ends that day.
I dont know, just guessing
They should have done PTB before the event, so that we can use the new killer too
I used to be on PC. Trying out a new killer is really exciting for me, and I hate that I can't anymore. I just wish that we got to play a new killer for the event.