He is so underrated, so fun and highly effective in the right hands. He can shut down most loops with ease with well placed blades! And he has an amazing personality! Not to mention his looks ๐
EDIT: Editing this post because I forgot to explain why I main them.
Blight is super fun to play as, and it seems survivors really like him as well. His power is skill-based and strategy-based.
Clown is IMO the most strategic killer in the game, and with his recent rework he's even more strategic. His antidotes are really damn fun and he can actually counter W meta with them. Really underrated killer!
I first played her back in early 2018 when I had almost given up on DbD.
Then I learned, on PS4, her DLC cost the high price of zero dollars and zero cents.
So I decided to 'buy' it and try playing her. Her lore interested me (it reminded me of Ft13's Jason) and I liked the idea of chucking Hatchets at people.
I ending up having a great time.
I still got mostly 0ks and 2ks, but I just had a lot of fun playing her. So I stuck around.
12 DLCs later, she's still easily my favorite Killer in the game. She's just fun to play as.
He is so underrated, so fun and highly effective in the right hands. He can shut down most loops with ease with well placed blades! And he has an amazing personality! Not to mention his looks ๐
Can you share how you play? Like what perks? Whenever i play Trickster, i just get people who treat me like a joke
OOO clown, I never really got into him that much but i LOVE his weapon wipe animation and laugh xd!
I just love the sense of verticality he has compared to other killers gameplay-wise. Because of the way the gas spreads around heights I feel like I'm forced to think more creatively in matches.
I just love the sense of verticality he has compared to other killers gameplay-wise. Because of the way the gas spreads around heights I feel like I'm forced to think more creatively in matches.
That is very true lol, throwing bottles at high areas is an underrated strategy with him! Trickster is my main ATM, as he has so much potential which people haven't realized yet!
Can you share how you play? Like what perks? Whenever i play Trickster, i just get people who treat me like a joke
That's actually why Agitation is in my Trickster build. I'm pretty good with him but still get people doing all sorts of risky shenanigans near me when I go to pick someone up. Agitation helps me punish their hubris. Occasionally their hubris is so bad that Agitation ends up letting me kill everybody.
twins, but not really anymore, after the gross nerf, there snowball potential is very limited
OMG! Don't get me started on it!!! I used to main them ever since they came out, but after shadow nerf and SHADOW NERF then this ######### change, I can't bring myself to play them anymore ๐
Blight as I simply love the constant momentum and feeling of speed. It is very frustrating sometimes though because of his collision being all messed up currently. I've been robbed of SO many hits because I slid off something when I expected to bump. Nonetheless, I still love the ol' Pinball boy, warts and all.
I main doctor spirit and clown because my doctor finds people in two seconds my spirit yoinks people as soon as they touch a generator and my clown...... well he is just clown
i play doctor more though and spirit a little less then doctor
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He is so underrated, so fun and highly effective in the right hands. He can shut down most loops with ease with well placed blades! And he has an amazing personality! Not to mention his looks ๐
Freddy has been my main ever since I first started playing DBD, back in 2018.
I main both Spirit and Nurse, But I've been maining Nurse longer.
Blight main, secondary main is Clown.
EDIT: Editing this post because I forgot to explain why I main them.
Blight is super fun to play as, and it seems survivors really like him as well. His power is skill-based and strategy-based.
Clown is IMO the most strategic killer in the game, and with his recent rework he's even more strategic. His antidotes are really damn fun and he can actually counter W meta with them. Really underrated killer!
I love both of them as characters too!
Ghostface was my first victory, I carry it in my soul.
Why Michael is between Nurse and and Hag? It should be Spirit...
Plague, because she's such a complex, micromanaging killer and so difficult to play well, but so damn rewarding.
Legion because i like speed
Hag because I don't want to deal with gens and I like a good plan in motion.
Changes from month to month but as of now I'm playing Blight a ton.
None I play whoever I feel like playing at the moment.
Huntress.
I first played her back in early 2018 when I had almost given up on DbD.
Then I learned, on PS4, her DLC cost the high price of zero dollars and zero cents.
So I decided to 'buy' it and try playing her. Her lore interested me (it reminded me of Ft13's Jason) and I liked the idea of chucking Hatchets at people.
I ending up having a great time.
I still got mostly 0ks and 2ks, but I just had a lot of fun playing her. So I stuck around.
12 DLCs later, she's still easily my favorite Killer in the game. She's just fun to play as.
Demo main for sure... although, when the RE dlc comes out, depending on the killer, Demo is probably going to take a backseat for awhile.
I'm PH main at heart, but I've been playing a lot of Slinger and plan on buying Blight sometime soon.
Can you share how you play? Like what perks? Whenever i play Trickster, i just get people who treat me like a joke
Of course! I will upload a link to a vid on here once I record it! ๐
ok
Clown since his launch. Nobody else really scratches the same itch.
OOO clown, I never really got into him that much but i LOVE his weapon wipe animation and laugh xd!
I just love the sense of verticality he has compared to other killers gameplay-wise. Because of the way the gas spreads around heights I feel like I'm forced to think more creatively in matches.
That is very true lol, throwing bottles at high areas is an underrated strategy with him! Trickster is my main ATM, as he has so much potential which people haven't realized yet!
That's actually why Agitation is in my Trickster build. I'm pretty good with him but still get people doing all sorts of risky shenanigans near me when I go to pick someone up. Agitation helps me punish their hubris. Occasionally their hubris is so bad that Agitation ends up letting me kill everybody.
i play blight and pyramid head but i was indeed thinking of playing deathslinger lol
Nurse.
twins, but not really anymore, after the gross nerf, there snowball potential is very limited
OMG! Don't get me started on it!!! I used to main them ever since they came out, but after shadow nerf and SHADOW NERF then this ######### change, I can't bring myself to play them anymore ๐
I love my legion Adrenaline Rush
๐
Legion Main here ๐
Blight as I simply love the constant momentum and feeling of speed. It is very frustrating sometimes though because of his collision being all messed up currently. I've been robbed of SO many hits because I slid off something when I expected to bump. Nonetheless, I still love the ol' Pinball boy, warts and all.
I main doctor spirit and clown because my doctor finds people in two seconds my spirit yoinks people as soon as they touch a generator and my clown...... well he is just clown
i play doctor more though and spirit a little less then doctor
Ghostface. He's such an iconic slasher and I just love using his skulking-based expertise.
Hag because I suck at chasing and i find her very chill to play and less stressful. I just go about making my web and pushing people into it
Freddy <3
Ghostface. He's been my main since his release as the scream movies were always my favorite.
I'm a pyramid main
Plague, love her perks and her power.
I don't play killer much but when I do its always HUNTRESS <3