Blight's theme is really sad. I love Trickster's tho, stands out so damn well. PH also has a good one, it's awesome. I love how they added the leitmotif from the Silent Hill soundtrack. Makes it sound sad and terrifying at the same time.
Demogorgon and Legion's Menu music were definitely my favorites...but I also loved Clown as it remind me of being back at all my favorite carnival-themed Halloween haunts of years past.
Demogorgon and Legion's Menu music were definitely my favorites...but I also loved Clown as it remind me of being back at all my favorite carnival-themed Halloween haunts of years past.
For me the most iconic is the clown's because that's the first menu theme I heard playing this game. But now my favorite has to be spirit, I love the light flute and the eerie atmosphere it gives.
For me the most iconic is the clown's because that's the first menu theme I heard playing this game. But now my favorite has to be spirit, I love the light flute and the eerie atmosphere it gives.
Not a big fan of Spirits menu music theme but alright
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hillbilly, Legion, Demo, Pyramid Head, Blight, and Trickster's are all good but I think Blight has the best one personally.
Cool. Blights menu music is another good one 🤔 totally forgot about him
Mendslinger
Slinger or clown
Blight or Trickster.
For me, it's Pyramid Head. It has something unique that I can't put my finger on.
Hillbilly, Oni, and Blight
Nice one
Clowns menu music is annoying imo. Slingers is alright
hillbilly and doctor i really love, they both just fit the killers so well
Definitely between Demogorgon and Blight.
Demo has the synth 80's nostalgic feel that is also unnerving.
Blight sounds grandly orchestral that swells into a crescendo of the unnatural state that he is in
Pyramid Head and Trickster have my favorite menu themes.
Hillbilly's menu theme is by far my least favorite. I'd swap it back to the default theme if I was allowed to.
Blight does, but it doesn't even fit him. It's more suitable for killers with posh movement like spirit, plague or nurse.
They even gave him a fancy suit.
Totally
Pyramid Head, Blight, and Clown.
PTB Trickster
That one has to go to Trickster.
Clown and Pyramid Head!
Hiwwbiwwy Aw Demowgawgawn
Blight and Clown.
Demogorgon, PH and Trickster
I've never played the Silent Hill series, but I love the DBD theme for Pyramid Head.
It's just so calming and relaxing. I wish it played this music in-game while out of chase.
Agreed
Don't know that one
Definitely
Haven't played the SH series too.
I'd say more suited to Nurse... Plague not really
Blight's theme is really sad. I love Trickster's tho, stands out so damn well. PH also has a good one, it's awesome. I love how they added the leitmotif from the Silent Hill soundtrack. Makes it sound sad and terrifying at the same time.
Pyramid Head.
Legion, for sure!
Ghostface
Banger tier:
-Silent Hill
-Stranger Things
-Descend Beyond
-All-Kill
-Chains of Hate
(Honorable mention to A Binding of Kin)
Lesser than banger tier:
-Everything else
Pyramid head by far!
Whoa someone likes ghosties? Nice
Plague.
Pyramid Head, Blight, Twins. If i had to choose one? Blight.
Best chase music is deathslinger by far tho
Demogorgon and Legion's Menu music were definitely my favorites...but I also loved Clown as it remind me of being back at all my favorite carnival-themed Halloween haunts of years past.
When I first heard it I thought about nurse right away, I hope they give her a unique chase music too. Something dramatic.
Nice to see someone who enjoys plagues menu music theme
Is it weird that I like blights chase music more than his menu music theme?
Demo FTW
I like the OG one. So essentially wraith, trapper, huntress nurse, hag.
PTB pyramid head.
Clown
Slinger
Honorable mention to Ghostfaces menu music.
I actually don't like doctor or hillbilly menu music. Doctor's laugh and hillbilly's moaning is annoying.
Twins menu music is great. Good to see someone who likes it
Yikes
I haven't listened to all of them closely, but just from my experience I always fun my self jamming to Hillbilly's music.
For me the most iconic is the clown's because that's the first menu theme I heard playing this game. But now my favorite has to be spirit, I love the light flute and the eerie atmosphere it gives.
Not a big fan of Spirits menu music theme but alright
Pyramid Head has the best by far.