Scourage of the purge challenge is way to hard.

So as if hitting two people with a single spray of corrupt purge isn't hard enough we have to do it twice in a match. Considering the people I verse dont cleanse at all and start running before I'm even close how am I meant to hit 2 people let alone twice in a trial? I could understand in one usage hit 2 but in a single discharge? Honestly devs what people do you verse...

Comments

  • Plague gamers rise up.

    On a serious note, the best way to do this would probably be through camping or farming. Not pretty, but it is what it is. Not looking forward to the inevitable "Down 3 survivors with Corrupt Purge within 30 seconds."

  • Just farm dude, none of the killer challenges after the very first tome are difficult at all if you get over the mentality that some players have of "I need to do this legit." No you don't. Just get guys to farm and while they're healing do this twice. Ez

  • Bro the page four Plague challenges are gonna be like: Fully infect four survivors while using Corrupt Purge. Complete this in one trial.

  • @QwQw said:

    Bro the page four Plague challenges are gonna be like: Fully infect four survivors while using Corrupt Purge. Complete this in one trial.

    Or something like: "Down 2 survivors revealed by Infectious Fright while Undetectable by Dark Devotion while Corrupt Intervention is still active. Do this 2 times. Complete this in one trial"

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2201821#Comment_2201821

    Or something like: "Down 2 survivors revealed by Infectious Fright while Undetectable by Dark Devotion while Corrupt Intervention is still active. Do this 2 times. Complete this in one trial"

    We can't forget "Down five healthy survivors within one stream of Corrupt Purge. Complete this challenge in one trial."

  • @jester20k said:

    Just farm dude, none of the killer challenges after the very first tome are difficult at all if you get over the mentality that some players have of "I need to do this legit." No you don't. Just get guys to farm and while they're healing do this twice. Ez

    I can assure you the people that arent cleansing and all using DH etc. Arent gonna farm, these people have no chill lol. Honestly I like a challenge within reason but this just isn't that, it's just not possible unless the survivors are very very very bad and sadly most of those got reset to 9-15 so itll be ages till I verse them again lol

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2201825#Comment_2201825

    We can't forget "Down five healthy survivors within one stream of Corrupt Purge. Complete this challenge in one trial."

    Or maybe: "Down five healthy survivor while you are Undetectable by Dark Devotion. Do this 3 times. Complete this in one trial".

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2201845#Comment_2201845

    Or maybe: "Down five healthy survivor while you are Undetectable by Dark Devotion. Do this 3 times. Complete this in one trial".

    Or quite possibly: "Infect every single window, pallet, locker, totem, generator, exit gate, and dropped item in the trial with one stream of Vile Purge. Do this two times, Complete this challenge in one trial."

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2201845#Comment_2201845

    Or maybe: "Down five healthy survivor while you are Undetectable by Dark Devotion. Do this 3 times. Complete this in one trial".

    Corrupt Corruption

    "Gain Corrupt Purge from all Pools of Devotion being corrupted while Corrupt Intervention is active. Do this 2 times. Complete this in one trial."

  • I got it by running Iridescent Seal and the green apple add-on and after building up some infections camping hooks. The first game I hit two once but they decided to not do gens because it gave me my power so I was forced to end the game normally so they wouldn't continue to deny my power by not doing gens. The second game I used basement with a corrupt fountain in the shack and got it super easy.

  • @QwQw said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2201889#Comment_2201889

    Or quite possibly: "Infect every single window, pallet, locker, totem, generator, exit gate, and dropped item in the trial with one stream of Vile Purge. Do this two times, Complete this challenge in one trial."

    @Altarf said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2201889#Comment_2201889

    Corrupt Corruption

    "Gain Corrupt Purge from all Pools of Devotion being corrupted while Corrupt Intervention is active. Do this 2 times. Complete this in one trial."

    Ok, I've officially ran out of ideas for more insane challenges. But look at the bright side, we won't be surprised if something like this shows up on Level 4.

  • This is such a horrible challenge to do, only way to get it was to farm. Had a pool next to a gen so i just afk right by the pool and just M1 the gen or the pool until 2 survivors got the idea what i was asking for. Then I returned the favor and let the farm off me. (pallet stuns and flashlight blinds)

    This should've been way higher on the tome level why wasn't there "infect X number of objects with green vomit" challenge? Bit grindy, but still way better than this Sourge of the Purge challenge. Devs need to try some of these for themselves and really decide if it's something that should be a tome challenge.

    That one Jurassic Park quote again? "Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."

  • It's not even this challenge that's so hilariously offensive, because if everything past it was super tough too, i'd be like.. sad, but understanding.

    But a challenge right next to it is so free it's basically just "Don't be AFK the whole game". Chase 3 different survivors in one game. When does that ever not happen?

    And the Infectious Fright challenge is literally just using a very good perk for exactly what it's meant for.

    So I say again-- what the ๐“• ๐“ค ๐“’ ๐“š .

  • I accepted the challenge.

    I came prepared: 2 apples, tinkerer, discordance, m&a, infectious

    I load into the map, two survivors instantly approach me wanting to farm...

    Challenge done :D

  • I did it by farming honnestly, it was fun

  • I couldn't get survivors to farm this with me. No matter how friendly I was, they all scattered the moment I started to use Corrupt Purge.

    To make it worse, there were soooo many times when I hit two survivors with the stream, but only one got injured. This is exactly why I don't play Plague, because so often I hit a survivor with Vile Purge and they don't get infected: dedicated servers + particle physics = busted power. So it took many, many instances of hitting 2+ survivors with Corrupt Purge to actually get two survivors injured with one stream twice in the same trial and complete the challenge.

    Just thinking about it makes me frustrated all over again. I am so pissed that they write challenges like this without fixing their game first.