The Dev's are actully trolling
######### IS THiS, THEY LITERALLY TWEETED THIS. I CANT.
Please just end me now
######### IS THiS, THEY LITERALLY TWEETED THIS. I CANT.
Please just end me now
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Twitter guy/gal is a funny troll, I like them very much :)
It's a good build wdy ?? 🤔
True True
What you can't read the fine print?
"This build is bad. Please don't actually use it."
clearly they have no idea what they are talking about.
that Perk build is worthless!
and all because of ONE Perk...
honestly, just replace Babysitter with Solidarity and you got a great build smh my head
That fine print is super hard to read.
They might have forgotten to tell you guys but you are supposed to bring a medkit with this build for it to really work.
Probably because op saved the thumbnail
Nah, you equip a key before you que up.
You know what would be really terrifying? If there's a dev that actually believes this is a good build.
:)
Lol
I genuinely cannot believe that some people on Twitter though that this post wasn't a joke and that devs were actually recommending that you use this build.
Why people are complain about this build is beyond me. I always use this build before it was released from Twitter. I am glad BHVR Team did a great job and share it with my survivor buddies. This build is really "OP" and I think there should be a nerf for that.
Note: I need to write this because I see some people cant understand what is joke or not in this forum. This was written as a joke and does not contain any reality.
I actually thought it was the shrine for this week at first lol.
The joke was funny when dbd ytbers made it in like 2019
I really dislike current dbd twitter's antics
they're not wrong.
Based Twitter man.
I wouldn't be surprised, all because of a certain dev that I won't name, but we all know who I'm talking about.
I probably shouldn't say this or I will get banned, but if you name them you will probably get jailed
"Yee who shall not be named" :P
Pretty much. I literally heard about the forums from someone who got banned for naming them😂
When I first saw that, I lost it lol. Thought it was really funny lol.
Worst of it all is that long ago I actually saw someone using No Mither + Self-Care (Inner Strength and Second Wind didn't exist at the time).
Who knows, maybe this tweet motivated that guy to do it again.
I believe there was a similar post made by one of the DBD Twitter accounts (Mobile I guess) that recommended sprint burst and lithe together. Unsure if it was taken down but a lot of people still have PTSD over it
Yeah, it was on mobile. I'm not sure if it was a troll
Do not underestimate the sheer stupidity of Twitter users. This is just the very tip of the iceberg.
I disagree. Babysitter is great with this build, because it shows the killer where you are. It helps your team buy the time because you get killer's attention and loop him around with this great build.
Best part of this build, it counters noed, devour hope and other instadown abilities. Imagine how mad killers will be when they figure that their perks and power are useless.
Oh, that's one of my favorite builds. It's so good, like what xd
But that's Second Wind, not Babysitter ;)
I'd argue that For the People would be a better choice but since the point of the build is to work alone I think it's perfect as it is
No, see, Second Wind is actually a stroke of genius. Because you have No Mither, you're already broken, so the killer can't see your status icon coming off the hook and tell that you have Second Wind! They'll never see it coming.
Nice build.
no is a good build
I see
darn...
in my defense, ive never really used either xD
Shame on you, those are the best perks for survivors, killers will dc instantly if you use them