Is this new? ######### is this (Swamp Map)

I have never seen this before and it's only on this one side of the map. Can this be confirming Swamp is getting a rework soon? This grass has never been here

https://youtu.be/HLa-Hi0iHWs


Comments

  • I would also guess that the Swamp-Maps are up for a rework rather sooner than later. This is pure speculation. The Maps are also quite messed up currently (floating Hatch, floating lanterns), I think they are currently messing with it internally and some stuff made it to live.

    But again - pure speculation.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    I would also guess that the Swamp-Maps are up for a rework rather sooner than later. This is pure speculation. The Maps are also quite messed up currently (floating Hatch, floating lanterns), I think they are currently messing with it internally and some stuff made it to live.

    But again - pure speculation.

    Maybe

  • Yeah your right This might be confirming a rework because that doesn't look like the cat tails or anything else in the swamp.

  • @HaunterofShadows said:

    Yeah your right This might be confirming a rework because that doesn't look like the cat tails or anything else in the swamp.

    Yeah, its just a random tall patch of grass that doesn't belong there. I think the devs might be currently messing around with the map, making changes to fix the current bugs. Maybe even a rework soon

  • Swamp, Haddonfield and Red Forest are the only ones left to rework

  • image.png

    I was also surprised when I saw it.

    No idea why would want to come here but it's pretty cool. I really like it.

    Blendettes feel like home in here.

  • I just hope that the swamp is totally a dark map and not by day, with Coldwind and Crotus Prenn it is enough.

  • Classic BHVR coding if you ask me.

  • Claudette mains: *heavy breathing*

  • I hope it is. I've got stuck on rocks and trees as both Survivor and Killer. I want it to be reworked. 😭

  • @Jarol said:

    I just hope that the swamp is totally a dark map and not by day, with Coldwind and Crotus Prenn it is enough.

    Yeah I hope they other end of the scale and make a dark eerie map

  • @Pilot said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1T3442C5BJZ5/image.png

    I was also surprised when I saw it.

    No idea why would want to come here but it's pretty cool. I really like it.

    Blendettes feel like home in here.

    Imagine the whole map being like that. That would be Blendette-heaven.

  • I dread to think of how dark these new maps are going to be.

  • Oh I've seen that thick grass once at the edge of a map, between a stump and a fallen log.

    It was so memorable to me because there was a totem inside that grass inbetween the stump and log. It was legitimately IMPOSSIBLE to see and I only knew it was there because of small game. I also only found it by rubbing against the tree for a cleanse prompt.

    I couldn't tell if that was cheap as heck, or clever as sin - either way, it was the dirtiest spot I'd ever seen.

    Edit:

    Found the screenshot I took of it

    Dat Totem though.jpg


  • Really hope they do a lot of that on the map, looks amazing. Darker too please.

  • @Beaburd said:

    Oh I've seen that thick grass once at the edge of a map, between a stump and a fallen log.

    It was so memorable to me because there was a totem inside that grass inbetween the stump and log. It was legitimately IMPOSSIBLE to see and I only knew it was there because of small game. I also only found it by rubbing against the tree for a cleanse prompt.

    I couldn't tell if that was cheap as heck, or clever as sin - either way, it was the dirtiest spot I'd ever seen.

    Edit:

    Found the screenshot I took of it

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/OSX2BP2OZXDE/dat-totem-though.jpg

    Yeah, I don't know why that random grass is there

  • I'm sure they will mow the grass just like every other rework to troll the trapper.

  • the map is slowly falling apart and it's kind of funny to watch at this point

  • Isn't that the grass outside the exits?

  • @Freddo said:

    Isn't that the grass outside the exits?

    Yes