best killer to play as a beginner

Hey everyone,

I want to give killer a try, but I'm not sure who to start with. I know that everyone has to find out which one they like to play, but most killers I would like to play are part of a DLC and I'm afraid I'm going to buy a killer who gives me a hard time right from the start. Perk combos are extremely welcome too :)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I’d recommend wraith. He’s quite simple but actually very strong now. He also has synergy with the starting perk sloppy butcher.

  • I’d say Wraith or doc. Before I make builds, can I ask what killers you have?

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    I’d say Wraith or doc. Before I make builds, can I ask what killers you have?

    I have Bubba, Hag, Clown, Pig, Freddy, Spirit, Plague and Legion

  • Start with Wraith, but don't hit'n'run until you've learned how to chase. Getting a first free hit is fine, but after that you need to practice actual chases.

    BBQ, corrupt, nurses and a free perk. Sloppy or pop, if you want to tryhard. I'm All Ears is a good one to get familiar with pathing.

  • Try out wraith or the hag , they are both beginner friendly killers who have a fun playstyle and decent potential, alot of people sleep on how good the hag is cause before freddy got buffed for like two or three years the hag had the highest kill rate of all the killers and arguably can keep up with some of the best squads if you use her right

  • Hag is the easiest killer to use as a newb.

    I never get less than 4K with hag and I'm a total newb.

  • wow so many answers already, thank you all so much! I will give them a try then :)

  • I think Wraith or Trapper are very good for beginners.

    they are essentially M1 killers so you will learn the basics.

    Trapper can block some loops that may be too strong and Wraith can help finding a Surv and getting a first hit. Be cautious of survivors with flashlights though, especially for beginners they tend to lightburn you a lot

  • @dbd4life said:

    hag is not a beginner killer, you got to get her first. wraith is fine for starters.

    Console players get hag for free and since the user stated they already had hag thats why I suggested it she's really easy and fun to start with

  • @cherryblossom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196782#Comment_2196782

    I have Bubba, Hag, Clown, Pig, Freddy, Spirit, Plague and Legion

    Aight I’d go BBQ & Chili, Sloppy Butcher, Devour Hope and Pop Goes they Weasel on Wraith, and BBQ & Chili, Whispers, Corrupt Intervention and Pop Goes the Weasel on Doc.

  • Start with Wraith or Doctor because they're both great for just finding people, which is probably the hardest part of the game at low ranks because they're terrified of the killer and hide in corners.

    Level Bubba until you get BBQ & Chili, and then level your main killer. Plague is another good one to level if you want good perks but BBQ & Chili is just way too important for those blood points.

  • Pluage she can make survivors injured the entire game and can be played like a m1 killer with occasional ranged attacks

    I only say pluage because she can be played multiple ways and m1 is something all killers can do

  • Thank you all so much, just played as hag, forgot to equip perks lol, but killed 3 survivors, beginner's luck I guess xD But she is really pretty fun to play. Good thing is, that I've played a lot of survivor, so I'm not completely new to dbd. Now I will play Wraith. Thanks guys!!!

  • @twocansofbean said:

    HOW TO PLAY HIT AND RUN WRAITH MY WAY:

    This is guide for the Wraith mains that don't know how to loop. If red rank's are using their voodoo magic and you are getting tricked at every loop. You can completely ignoring their looping skills by face tanking every pallet and still get to Rank 1 with this toxic guide :D

    PERKS:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/WGU59HJ2XPQL/image.png

    • Ruin - Awesome perk for every second you chase a survivor off gen, that is a second of work the survivor loses. This is important for the early game, as you don't need to waste time kicking a gen. By the time this totem is destroyed you should have enough people injured and enough pallets destroyed to have a constant cycle of downs and injury.

    I previously would say you can substitute Ruin with Corrupt Intervention, but I haven't been a fan of how skittish survivors get after the first couple of injuries. It becomes too much of a hassle in trying to find these injured survivors. And some times they don't heal so Nurse's Calling won't proc. So in honor of using less brains I say don't bring Corrupt.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/3THA4FW797O4/image.png

    • BBQ and Chili - Fantastic perk that tells you where to go after you hook a survivor. Use this perk to constantly keep survivor's off the gens. If you don't see anyone check the surrounding area. When the 2nd to last hook is finally completed you'll thank your lucky stars that you don't have to go on a witch-hunt for the final person.

    This perk important in this build not because of the intel, but because you receive a constant flow of Pink and Purple add-on's to abuse.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Q6UU6BMH5M81/image.png

    • Thanatophobia - Strong late game regression after you got everyone injured and ruin is down. Can be substituted for any regression perk.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TNGD3MA16X0Q/image.png

    • Nurse's Calling - This perk begins to shine after everyone is injured and you're down to 2-3 gens. Survivor's will start healing away from the gens. So use this perk to interrupt their healing in the gen-less areas.

    Nurses Calling is the only mandatory intelligence perk for any Hit and Run Wraith build. Following my guide you can replace Thanatophobia if you want.

    ADD-ON's:

    Wraith's best add-on's are the ones that help him land his surprise attacks.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/QPT8P9YPS2LX/image.png

    • The God Combo - All Seeing(Purple) + Coxcombed Clapper(Pink) - You find yourself getting alot of cheeky hit with this combo. Walls will be your best friend, because getting those easy hits will work based on the ignorance of the survivor. Any survivor that's waiting at a to pallet to stun you, won't be able to react in time if Wraith is hidden behind a wall when he lunges. And multiple times I found myself invisible in the middle of a pallet on a short loop. If you start to decloak there the Survivors won't see Wraith decloak until the end when invisibility reaches his expose head.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/Z9NCUH07JBMK/image.png

    • Coxcombed Clapper(Pink) - One of the best perks in preventing the survivors from reacting in time.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/4ASEFDHYK99U/image.png

    • All Seeing(Pink) - Great add-on to replace BBQ and chili's intel, though personally since this perk doesn't help with landing my surprise hits. I don't enjoy it as much.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/D0XYHYPTX0UT/image.png

    • All Seeing(Purple) - Wraith's best perk imo. This perk counters spine chill, when the survivor starts to hide after they realize you're coming. If you know where survivors are behind a wall you can zoom in and block them in for the free hit.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YQTE34R587XF/image.png

    • Wind Storm - Even though this is considered one of wraith's best perks and fantastic for map control. . This perk has no value if you aren't consistently landing your hits. Take another add-on if you are struggling with your surprise hits at gens.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/YGNRIMD7503W/image.png

    • Blind Warrior(Green) , Swift Hunt, Bone Clapper - Good perks use as you see fit. I don't enjoy stacking swift hunt as the decloak speed only drops down to 2 seconds from 3.

    Game Plan:

    Hit and Run Wraith: So the goal is to keep everyone in an injured state and to snow ball that pressure into easy downs. The moment you stop injuring Survivors is the moment gens start getting completed.

    1. First you'll make a beeline towards Ruin, while checking nearby gens along the way.
      • If you hear a generator in progress. Start uncloaking from an unseen angle, don't start moving into view until after your bell starts ringing.
      • If you failed to get the first hit make sure you force them to break a pallet, so next time they won't have a pallet to use.
      • If you see a guy on your Ruin. Take the hit and leave. Make sure to never chase the survivors into your Ruin try to cut them off with your invisibility if they're headed towards your Ruin. Check your totem no more than twice after your initial check. You'll start to lose gens if you focus on your Ruin too much.
      • If you run by any breakable walls break it as you move.
    2. After you checked all the gens, you'll want to start prioritizing the different generators to keep alive.
      • Any generators that are surronded by walls are gold: You can come from different angles and they'll never see you coming.
      • Any corner generators that are in the open but only have two nearby pallets to protect them is also gold: That gen will never be completed without tons of injuries
      • Any generators inside the main building. I check less often because they are always filled with window vaults. Let the survivor's take it so you don't have to check on them.
      • Any generators upstairs or down stairs are even worse: Traversing up stairs takes alot more time than you think. Also while going upstairs you lose line of sight for too long.
    3. At this point you're down to 3 gens, Ruin is probably down by now also. While making your first round patrolling you can only seem one person. At this point you need to start using Nurse's Calling and go off into the gen-less area's to continue your pressure.
      • When you encounter two survivor's one injured and the other one healing most of the time I go for the fully healed one. Not only will the full health one try to body block giving you an easy hit. A full health survivor is able to make hook save with out getting downed. I find that the long term value of keeping everyone injured always triumphs the immediate hook state.
    4. At this point gen 2 is left, hopefully the gens you are patrolling are basically dead zones. You want to semi-force Survivors to work on the three easiest to patrol generators. Getting injuries are still more important
      • If you are struggling near the end, this is when you should start slugging any near by people on gens and hook them after. Nurse's calling will definitely show it's value when Survivor's try to heal their downed teammates.
      • Never forced a 3 gen situation from the start ,get the injuries first. Though I have won games that I can only describe as "Undeserved 2 pips", because of accidental 3 gens + slugging. Those games I definitely said "How did I earn merciless killer"?
    5. Two survivors are left. This game should be unwinnable without key.
      • Make sure the other is completely injured before you make your last hook. This will make farming them for the final hooks at the end easier, plus when they try to go for hatch you'll only need one hit.

    RULES:

    In my opinion if you can follow theses rules to a tee, the only reason you'd lose is because you failed to land Wraith's surprise hits.

    1. NEVER respect the pallet
      • The stun is only 2 seconds take the pallet stun and move on. You don't want that one respect to extend the chase by another 7+ seconds. I've tried mind gaming against good survivors, the time you waste on extended chase will completely over shadow the 2 second stun.
    • ALWAYS get value out of a chase
      • You want to achieve two goals with every chase, break a pallet or injure someone.
    1. ALWAYS patrol the gens
      • Sometimes you'll get into a good flow of constantly downing and hooking a group of 3 survivors. That's the point when gens are getting completed under your nose.
    2. NEVER check your Ruin more than twice focus on the gens.
      • You won't get a Ruin value if you're not actively using it. I've lost a game where I spent too much time patrolling a ruin, that the survivor's knew about but never touched.
    3. ALWAYS hit the survivor that made the hook save
      • You never want to risk Borrowed Time, plus keeping everyone injured has more value.
    4. ALWAYS give up at windows
      • Try to swing once and if you fail, leave.

    EXTRA TIPS:

    How to Camp Basement Properly - No one is going to come for basement instantly. So take this time to go to a couple of near by gens and then go back to the basement at this point you'll see someone come for the rescue. Hit the full health guy and move on. If you can injure the one guy another will be forced of the gen. Survivors don't have the balls to go to basement injured. Now go to the generators you haven't checked yet.

    So Sloppy Butcher or Thanatophobia? - Last time people I asked this question I got a resounding "Sloppy Butcher!". And now that I tried both perks extensively and did the math. Thanatophobia can consistently save you much more time in the long run, with how often gen's regress with this play style. I also enjoy how Thanatophobia is constantly working, so when you blunder the slow down will still be in effect. I find the 4 seconds of extra healing from Sloppy Butcher doesn't matter if an injured survivor sticks on a gen after being injured. I will say with Sloppy Butcher you will reach survivors before they finish healing more often than with Thanatophobia, no joke that 4 seconds makes a difference.

    How to deal with 360 Survivors -

    • If survivor starts to spin that that means you're about to hit them with no pallet in sight. All you have to do is walk backwards. Survivors that spin get the most value by leaving your line of sight.
    • Good Survivors will always fake a window vault. If they know they can't make the vault, be ready for the fake
    • If the is a flash light in play or a a survivor is under pallet always double check your surroundings. I swear I have major PTSD now. But also flash light survivors are good for you since they, will mostly waste their own time. Look down on the ground to avoid the flash light.
    • If they have Dead Hard. Just wait it out and you can fake a swing by clicking Wraith's invisibility and make them waste Dead Hard.

    Offensive Tips with Invisibility -

    Completely unnecessary advice to win, but these are tricks I picked up when playing Wraith.

    • Alot of times you can scare the survivor into another direction by just speeding up a head of them. You can body-block them from the windows or doors they are about to reach. And you can scare them back to a pallet less area.
    • You can scare saviors early on by making them think you're chasing them while invisible but in reality you're moving to the next gen.
    • This only work in purple ranks and below. But people always step a little too far back for the pallet stun. So I zoom while invisible and body-block them from the pallet stun.
    • Sometimes on the outdoor maps you'll see generator next to the hill. Wraith can zoom in and semi-trap them in a corner where they'll stay stuck long enough for Wraith to decloak and get the hit.
    • Most of the time you want to immediately cloak after every hit.

    Maximizing your Emblem Points to get Malicious Killer -

    • Devout Emblem - Get 9 hooks. So make sure you don't proxy camp too hard. Don't let the survivor drop to a second hook state. And make it easy for the survivor to make hook saves if there are only to two more people left.
    • Chaser Emblem - Never camp the only way you fail this is if you camp. 16 meters after 10 seconds is considered camping. I made the mistake of camping the last hook once for a game that should earned me malicious killer.
    • Malicious Emblem - Only way to fail this is if you let a survivor escape your grasp. You can drop them if you can't make to a hook in time.
    • Gate Keeper Emblem - How many gens many you keep alive by 9 minutes. This one you naturally get if you play the early game well. Gens don't matter after 9 minutes keep that in mind.

    Give up on Haddonfield - Save your mental stress for another game.

    Is this build as easy and brain dead as I claim? My last rank was rank 14 with Legion, so that's how bad I am at looping. Then I immediately went from 20 to 5. Then rank reset put me all the way back to rank 15. But I got to rank 1 in four days. And finally I can now quit DBD.

    Thanks for reading through to the end I hope you enjoyed it :D

    Shameless plug on a guide I literally finished yesterday for wraith

  • Oohhh cool, thank you :)

  • @cherryblossom said:

    Hey everyone,

    I want to give killer a try, but I'm not sure who to start with. I know that everyone has to find out which one they like to play, but most killers I would like to play are part of a DLC and I'm afraid I'm going to buy a killer who gives me a hard time right from the start. Perk combos are extremely welcome too :)

    @cherryblossom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196782#Comment_2196782

    I have Bubba, Hag, Clown, Pig, Freddy, Spirit, Plague and Legion

    Hello there! Welcome to the killer side first off 😈 Secondly, I'd recommend Wraith to start off with. You're faster invisible to creep up on unsuspecting survivors and you get a speed boost coming out of invisibility. Since you're new to killer, you're probably not gonna know how to run loops regardless of the killer you choose to start with and that's okay, you can learn to loop and mindgame. I'd recommend both simply playing the game or there's some YouTube vids on how to run loops as killer.

    Bubba, his chainsaw might be a tad difficult to use but if you're one of the lucky ones where it comes at ease, his chainsaw is an instant down. Open areas to the survivors = death. He's worth BP investment alone though for BBQ and Franklin's.

    Hag will probably not be a good one to start with. She requires map knowledge to know where to place your traps, she requires a lot of thought out planning of where to put said traps; she's a defensive killer that does not chase so she could work out for you. She was actually my first killer that clicked for me that made me want to stick to killer. If you're a natural with her, you already have loads of potential. She's also worth investment for Ruin and Devour.

    Clown is about aiming your bottles. He has 2 bottle sets; you'd have to remember to switch accordingly. He's not a killer in the upper tier but I personally enjoy playing him from time to time. He's simple in which he can either manipulate you to going one direction or slow you down in loops. Worth investment for Pop and Bamboozle which is a favorite to Bubba players.

    Piggy is one of my mains! I love love her so much. Remember her traps are not meant to kill so much (but awesome if they do) but to slow the game. She's kinda teetering on the difficult side to master but she's great. You can use her ambush attack to either sneak up on survivors working on gens or during loops but this might not work out for you yet since you aren't familiar with running loops yet as killer. She only has two good perks imo which is Surveillance and Make Your Choice. Definitely worth investment.

    Freddy is another one that I don't recommend starting with. Though if you do want to start with him, he's not impossible to learn. He's now slower placing his dream snares and I think his dream pallets are slightly limited now? Respectively ofc you can't have both at the same time. His snares can slow a survivor down or give away their location only visible when a survivor is asleep. The dream pallets also only appear when the survivor is asleep. They can be used to trick the survivor into believing an area is safe. I'm not sure what other advice to give, I'm not a Freddy main but Blood Warden is a good perk from him.

    Spirit is one I'm attempting to finally learn right now. I definitely don't recommend her as beginner. She relies on scratch marks and sound to track. Blood will make it easier if they're injured. Once you get better at loops and map awareness of you can learn to land hits with her post phase aka guessing correctly, she is awesome. Her perks are also decent!

    Plague can be a tricky one to play for a new beginner but at the time she's pretty simple. Puke on survivors until they've reached broken then they go down. Or puke on everything and everyone and they cleanse, you get corrupt purge and when you puke it serves as normal M1 attacks kinda. She also has good perks to want to put your BP into. Especially Corrupt Intervention.

    Legion is my main. They might seem simple but they're actually kinda complex imo. Especially with their frenzy. Their frenzy creates a deep wound effect, forcing people to halt everything they're doing to mend and some people don't heal so if you learn to end chases early, those should be pretty easy downs. Their power isn't complex, it's using it effectively and winning games is since they're not top tier. But they are sure fun to play. They have good perks that can be beneficial to other killers too. Mad Grit though is very beneficial against SWFS.

    Closing note: I'd still begin with Wraith. Hope this helps and good luck!

  • I'd add to the others who've also said Wraith, he's a very simple killer to learn to use. Trapper is also good and basic, but would maybe take a little more map knowledge of where to place traps effectively, so purely on that basis I'd go Wraith - nothing to do with the fact he's my main, absolutely nothing at all :)

  • @cherryblossom said:

    Hey everyone,

    I want to give killer a try, but I'm not sure who to start with. I know that everyone has to find out which one they like to play, but most killers I would like to play are part of a DLC and I'm afraid I'm going to buy a killer who gives me a hard time right from the start. Perk combos are extremely welcome too :)

    I first started playing trapper, I would recommend him. You should also watch some videos on trapper to learn how to use his power etc...

  • Have a 851th endorsement for Wraith. I'm kinda baffled that he's labelled as an Intermediate killer, he is actually pretty easy to use.

    Surprised that Bubba's not getting any more love since he's also pretty beginner-friendly. He has somewhat poor mobility (especially compared to Wraith) but no one does close quarters downing better than him. He has a relatively low skill ceiling compared to other killers but man does he get good results.

  • Have you unlocked any perks from the shrine or are you starting from scratch?

    Wraith and Trap are good options but honestly, you have bubba so I say start with bubba.

    Firstly he has all the elements of any m1 killer so you can use him to learn the basics. His chainsaw is great and can teach you tight turning and best ways to maneuver around loops for the auto down.

    Last, but definitely not least BBQ and Chili, is the perk of all perks if you are starting out as killer.

    The tracking is great to give you an idea about where survivors typically are. All survivors tend to do the same thing most of the time, so once you get a feel for it you don't need the tracking that often and kinda just know where to most likely find someone after a hook. Its still good though.

    The blood points bonus will lessen the grind of every other killer you play. BBQ&C is the first perk I focus on getting and unlocking on any killer. It'll let you unlock those perks for the fun builds quicker.

    Play Bubba, unlock BBQ and then start experimenting with other killers. Get BBQ on other killers, then max out the one you enjoy the most. Every time you max out a killer without BBQ you basically pollute the bloodweb with often useless perks. Get BBQ, unlock the bonus bloodpoints on everyone and then profit with faster leveling across the board.

    Use your BBQ killers to farm up BP's for other killers to level off of and get a good collection of perks for them earlier. Basically have fun builds for multiple killers in half the time. All thanks to Bubba and his BBQ.

  • I'd go with Bubba, especially since you already own him. BBQ and Chili is amazing for leveling up more quickly and is also just a pretty good tracking perk as well.

    Bubba himself is very fun to play after his rework. Once you learn what you can get away with when chainsawing, he actually becomes really versatile. He's also very intuitive to play since his power is basically just a way to end chases faster. He's nice for a beginner because his power level is very consistent. He's not like Plague or Oni, who's power levels fluctuate throughout the match.

    It's also pretty cool that he has unlockable cosmetics for sacrificing each of the OG survivors 25 times each, so that gives a nice goal to work towards with him.

  • Doctor, though he does cost iridescent shards. You can shock and whatnot so it's easier to find people. I wasn't too interested in him before I got him, but dang he's fun.

  • Wraith is easy to learn and has Bloodhound, a decent perk that's incredible for new players. Bubba has BBQ, one of the most useful perks in the game (drastically decreases the grind) however it is a bit difficult to control his chainsaw but he's pretty easy.

  • Wraith is free and will teach you a lot about macro decisions and mind games. Don't start with mechanically intensive killers unless you really enjoy their playstyle.

  • @onemind said:

    Pluage she can make survivors injured the entire game and can be played like a m1 killer with occasional ranged attacks

    I only say pluage because she can be played multiple ways and m1 is something all killers can do

    Plague is pretty hard to learn.

  • Wraith or Leatherface (the Cannibal)

  • I’d go with Trapper or Doc. Trapper’s skill set is easy to figure out, especially once you learn you can step in your own traps. The Doctor is easy to play and has both ranged attacks and abilities that make survivors more viable (by screaming).

  • You should give the hardest killer a shot if you can master Nurse youll hands down make the others feel like childsplay

  • I'm overwhelmed by all your responses. Thank you for taking the time to help me, it really means a lot ❤️

  • Wraith, legion or myers.

    If you are absolute beginner, I really recommend you mastering some simple M1 killer first because they share mechanics with almost any other killers.

    Once you are confident, you can experiment with killers with more power, like hag, spirit, huntress or just any killer you really like to play as.

    Those M1 basics tho will be very good part of your killer skillset forever so do not underestimate it.

    Have fun

  • I started last summer so ill give my preference.

    1. If you are struggling to find survivors then I'd say Doctor. Static Blast + Whispers is a fantastic combo so you don't waste his best locating tool. Whispers is a general perk which is one of Doctor's best. His shock therapy takes getting used to, but it can deny survivors loops and certain actions (vaulting, unhooking, etc.)

    2. If you are good at finding survivors then I'd say try Bubba. Bubba gives the BBQ perk, which is great on all killers and for BP gain. He's also not a killer who is usually bullied imo. You can run Whispers + BBQ for locating perks. Also Spies from the Shadows is good. Most survivors will run away if Bubba is near.

    3. Wraith is another great starting to help with loops and mind games. He got buffed recently and is fun. I like Whispers + sloppy Butcher + NOED on him. If you happen to unlock All Seeing Blood + Coxcombed Clapper add ons then have fun lol it'll let you see auras within 12m and your bell is silent. NOED and wraith are just a good combo.

    In general its good to remember that killer grind is a marathon. A win isn't necessarily a 4k every time. Goal is to learn good plays and maybe get a few BBQ stacks. Look at the dailies and tome challenges. They will help you to get the BP to grind killers up.

  • When I started I played Doctor almost exclusively, it's very easy to find people and especially if you lose someone mid-chase with static blast.

    Basically guaranteed that the first gen you find which has been worked on you just fire it off, either it shows you where they are close by or if nothing then check the most likely locker and boom you've got yourself a hook very early. If you find multiple people at any time always fire it off.

    I loved his illusionary pallets add-ons as even if people are running you and dropping them it will come back and bite someone else in the ass later as they suddenly realise they don't have it. Also on this note if you know they are going to loop around a pallet and drop it then it's a great feeling when you shock therapy them and lunge through as they can't drop the pallet for a couple of seconds.

    The illusionary doctors can also be great if you need help finding people, especially if you don't have BBQ, at better add-ons you can see them across the level and likely it's a giant indicator if someone is healing if it's not by anything logical. At worst if they have moved away a bit by the time you get there then fire off static blast and off you chase.

    Even when gens are popping as long as you are doing OK and maddening up people then you will turn the tide, especially as new players will freak out a lot and start messing up gens often.


    I normally ran BBQ (obviously), Distressing (for the extra static blast range and more bloodpoints), Overcharge (as it's a Doc perk and will def mess up lower level players), and Sloppy Butcher. Probably far away from a pro set-up but worked for me.

    How Doctor is rated Hard to play as is nonsensical.

  • @cherryblossom said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2196782#Comment_2196782

    I have Bubba, Hag, Clown, Pig, Freddy, Spirit, Plague and Legion

    Bubba. You will learn him easy and he is really good killer. Wraith is also option.