You can rework one killer. Who would it be?
You can rework them even if they already have been reworked before. Can be a full power rework like Freddy or something smaller like bubba.
I’d go with Nurse personally. I would probably just give her an entirely different power but if we are sticking to blinks I would make her 110% and make her unable to blink past her line of sight (no full walls pretty much). This would reinforce her current counterplay and make her more forgiving to new players picking her up.
Comments
I would rework Myers, played him a lot, thought about what I would alter or change about him a lot and I think I've made a fairly solid list of changes that will just address the issues I have with Myers:
Perks:
Power:
Addons:(assuming 4 grey, 5 yellow, 5 green, 4 purple and 2 pink, as Myers is the only killer not adhering to this structure yet)
Grey
Yellow
Green
Purple
Pink
I think this is relatively fair and would make Myers an extremely variable killer to use, while also making him a lot less reliant on map offerings with his niche builds.
I would rework Legion, but not now; when ai husks are a thing.
----
I would actually make Legion feel like a group. Think Hag traps + Doctor illusions + The Twins.
----
[Bad Word], I forgot that not all maps have edge wall tiles... 😒
I'm gonna say it.
Blight.
Now his power isn't bad, I enjoy using it myself and if you're good you can shut down chases fast.
But the reason why I say this is because this man who pretty much is the most important killer in dad's history... is just a gloried pin ball. I was under the impression that he would experiment on survivors, debuffing them horrendous or be a glorified monster who would rival that of Demogorgon. But instead we have this self centered genius who bonks himself in walls repeatedly who at this point lost his intelligence. If his lore didn't come out on Halloween 2018 & 2019. I wouldn't care, if he came out just on 2020, I'd just shrug it off. But, it's the lore that enthralled me, I feel so let down.
I want to repeat, his power isn't bad, it's just... why him?
I'd feel bad if I outright said what I think.
Just know I understand some killers in particular can feel frustrating to go against, and that I'm with you all in Spirit.
Deathslinger or Spirit. I don't find their powers particularly fun to use and playing against them just makes me want to play a different game.
Hag. The most boring killer to play against.
Spirit is also not fun to play against, but at least I don't have to crouch trying rescue someone off the hook.
So many other Killers in this game, and you pick the one that doesn't need to be changed.
Which is exactly why he was bullied by even rank 20s, and why the average player steered away from him.
Do you need to see videos of old Freddy struggling to get anything done to remind you why this rework was praised originally?
Yeah but now he’s just a boring jack of all trades killer. He had more unique aspects before and it’s clear the devs are struggling to balance new Freddy anyway
I would give Charlotte a gun. And also I'd give Victor a gun.
Spirit. [nerf]When she hits a survivor, her power to phase goes on a cool down, just like legion.
What are you on? In his current form, Freddy definitely needs a change. Even if you don't want to revert him to his original (vastly better designed version in my opinion), his current form is just so ######### boring for both sides. His power needs to be made more skillful and interactive.
Twins.
I would rework nurse
I would rework Nurse to have any power other than blinks, probably keeping a teleportation aspect. Freddy, Demogorgon, and Twins emulate the teleport effect pretty good.
Spirit. I love her aesthetic, but her power is braindead and boring to use.
I've been thinking about a fix for Trickster. How would it be if survivors have to actively pull out the knifes they got hit with which could take around 1 second per knife? This would make him stronger in chase because his "hits" don't just automatically heal but it would also give him some kind of passive gen slow down.
Myers is boring so I'd rework him to make him more fun to play as and against. I'd also rework Spirit to make her more interactive.
But most importantly, let's rework our boy Freddy. We need old Freddy back.