Should I play Dead by Daylight...
Right now. Should I do it?
Right now. Should I do it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What’s your mood right now? That is very important to keep in mind when you are about to play this game.
I'm bored. But I'm not sure if I want to play Dead by Daylight.
There is no game breaking bug right now like how last month Breakdown would destroy hooks forever and all chests would give survivors a free win since they gave skeleton keys 24/7. So it's not in a "bad state".
It's still not balanced though since they care more about the money the RE chapter will bring than about nerfing stuff they promised would nerf, like keys.
Idk. Watch football highlights of Tom Brady. Watch Stranger Things. Eat a chocolate bar. Do whatever you feel like doing. If you wanna play DBD then do it.
No.
Don't.
I also started a month ago. I like it and play it exclusively at the moment. Just make sure you take the game relaxed, that's when it's the most fun.
Look at this instead
Here's some more pictures, even if they aren't exactly the cutest.
One of these things is not like the other-
I love this forum.
Yeah.
Two of these are cute photos, the other is a leaked future DBD map.
Happy to help
To join in with the pictures, Godzilla content, yes?
Not fluffy but I'd still pet
Unrelated, I wanted to share this.
Lucky cuss
More cute pics to look at instead.
The textures
Yasssss Stranger Things binge, then watch Rust Valley Restorers after.
Nah I would suggest Cobra Kai. Literally best show ever.
Also a fine choice!
The Cute Fluffy Animal King, Cow Whisperer, and Pope of the Holy Donkerydoo approves of this message.
Honestly now that I’m thinking about it, we probably aren’t allowed to talk about non DBD stuff in general discussions so we should probably stop lol.
Aw yeah, I love local 58.
We are discussing in a general way how to maintain the mental health of a fellow gamer.
We goody
True true. I guess talking to fellow DBD fans about other things I like, like Cobra Kai and football, every once in a while is always good.
So long as you keep hittin them skillchecks! :)
Very true
No