Can someone please explain what I just witnessed? (Exploit)?

So I had a game on Midwich. The killer was a Ghost Face throwing Huntress hatchets, Teleporting, Clipping through levels (flying) and the M1 hits with crazy speed (x10 times faster than normal).

The killer brought all the survivors to the roof of the map and also outside the boundary of the exit gates.

What is this? Has anyone else experienced this?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • That would someone hacking.

  • Just a hacker using the same old hacks since the beginning of this year.

    Can't believe they're still not bored.

  • Sounds like you need to git gud

  • Yup, that's definitely a hacker.

    I'm pretty sure that guy's been around for awhile now, using the same hacks. I'm very surprised he hasn't gotten banned yet.

  • @QwQw said:

    Yup, that's definitely a hacker.

    I'm pretty sure that guy's been around for awhile now, using the same hacks. I'm very surprised he hasn't gotten banned yet.

    He's probably disguising his profile as someone else's, that's what the hacker I went up against several times was doing. This way, you can't even report them for cheating and they also make it seem like an innocent person is.

  • @Wolfven said:

    So I had a game on Midwich. The killer was a Ghost Face throwing Huntress hatchets, Teleporting, Clipping through levels (flying) and the M1 hits with crazy speed (x10 times faster than normal).

    The killer brought all the survivors to the roof of the map and also outside the boundary of the exit gates.

    What is this? Has anyone else experienced this?

    An exploit is using unintended mechanics to gain an advantage. e.g. J-flicking, breakdown exploit (This has been patched now). What you have just described is a hacking. They’re not manipulating unintended mechanics for an advantage, they’re fundamentally warping the game by meddling with the game’s code. In some instances, they may also be using other external software for an advantage.

  • @QwQw said:

    Yup, that's definitely a hacker.

    I'm pretty sure that guy's been around for awhile now, using the same hacks. I'm very surprised he hasn't gotten banned yet.

    He has been banned multiple times from my understanding. He just keeps buying new accounts

  • @brubli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2176932#Comment_2176932

    He has been banned multiple times from my understanding. He just keeps buying new accounts

    Is it the guy named after a famous singer? I played with that guy (or a fan, I suppose) the other day and he kept insta healing me then accused me of hacking in post-game chat. Charming person.

  • @brubli said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2176932#Comment_2176932

    He has been banned multiple times from my understanding. He just keeps buying new accounts

    So… in a way he is really supporting BHVR by giving them money AND uncovering ways around their anti-hacking tools!

    what a nice guy <3

  • @Wolfven said:

    So I had a game on Midwich. The killer was a Ghost Face throwing Huntress hatchets, Teleporting, Clipping through levels (flying) and the M1 hits with crazy speed (x10 times faster than normal).

    The killer brought all the survivors to the roof of the map and also outside the boundary of the exit gates.

    What is this? Has anyone else experienced this?

    Lol,he just got good gaming chair i dont know what you are talking about

  • Naw it was that $350 headset

  • Shoulda played better my guy.

  • think i remember seeing that guy streaming on twitch once, he seems like.. a character ig

  • @QwQw said:

    Yup, that's definitely a hacker.

    I'm pretty sure that guy's been around for awhile now, using the same hacks. I'm very surprised he hasn't gotten banned yet.

    He makes a new one when hes banned i think hes at ban 65 now?

  • clearly just someone with a better gaming chair.

  • I haven't seen it but it is some kind of hack. If you get video of it you can submit a report ticket and have then investigated.

  • This is definitely reportable. If you think you are playing with someone who's cheating or hacking, please go ahead report them in game (required step) and send additional evidence to support at https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so they can review it.

    For more information on Game Rules and Reporting, you can go here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules