What if blindness...

It now also makes it where your ui dosent update so if someone were to get injured you wouldn't know

Thoughts?

Comments

  • That would actually make the status effect a pretty big threat and make a lot of add ons useful, The Third Seal would become pretty scary as well

  • I like it.

    I think it's worth a test.

  • @Shroompy said:

    That would actually make the status effect a pretty big threat and make a lot of add ons useful, The Third Seal would become pretty scary as well

    Exactly imagine getting hit by a hatchet and now cant see who got injured during that time

  • Still doesn't fix the core issue with Blindness that SWFs bypass it by communicating everything that happens to them.

    Blindness screws with solo teams' efficiency, and you don't need help against solo teams. Yes, this would increase the effectiveness (people wouldn't even notice when their teammates go down, have no ability to tell if the killer is in a chase or if he's looking for a survivor), but Blindness is already pretty good against the players that it actually does anything against.

  • So long as Third Seal gets reworked so that solo's don't get doubly #########, sure.

  • @Laluzi said:

    Still doesn't fix the core issue with Blindness that SWFs bypass it by communicating everything that happens to them.

    Blindness screws with solo teams' efficiency, and you don't need help against solo teams.

    Swf bypasses everything, and we know they we cant nerf them for wanting to play with friends

  • I've been saying that idea for a while. Hide the UI so you don't have a good gauge on the killers current map pressure. Current blindness is lackluster.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I've been saying that idea for a while. Hide the UI so you don't have a good gauge on the killers current map pressure. Current blindness is lackluster.

    Glad to see im not the only one to have that idea then

  • Id be into this change.


    Also never thought I'd see a sentence started with "what if blindness"

  • Yes please! Epic idea!!!

  • I love this idea, but it may make The Third Seal too powerful.

  • I like this idea. You also make it so that any survivors effected by blindness don't see the killers red glow.

  • @glitchboi said:

    I love this idea, but it may make The Third Seal too powerful.

    Tis a hex look for it

  • @BSVben said:

    I like this idea. You also make it so that any survivors effected by blindness don't see the killers red glow.

    Maybe idk if that would be too much tho

  • I think it would be a good idea if it thickened the fog from a survivors POV to the point where their vision beyond 24-32 meters was obscured.

  • I think it's worth testing. although it would remain garbage vs swf

  • @Yords said:

    I think it would be a good idea if it thickened the fog from a survivors POV to the point where their vision beyond 24-32 meters was obscured.

    Ohh I also like that

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    I think it's worth testing. although it would remain garbage vs swf

    Yeah but it has a bit more value you or your team cant tell exactly how much time you have left on effects like bt hook stages downed ect

  • @onemind said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2165945#Comment_2165945

    Yeah but it has a bit more value you or your team cant tell exactly how much time you have left on effects like bt hook stages downed ect

    ahhh ok, yeah this would be interesting