TW// People who call yourself Twins/Freddy main, why?

Two killers with the lowest skill ceiling in the game.

Twins- proxy camp, getting hits on victor really isnt a challenge unless on pallet gyms

Freddy (pre-nerf)- constant spamming of snares, slow down add ons, basically the easiest killer in the game unless against OoO

Comments

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164129#Comment_2164129

    And now you're gonna attempt to belittle? It's quite possible to have a normal conversation without trying to insult the other person.

    I think you need a few more hours and experience into the game.

    @FondaDix said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164123#Comment_2164123

    Hey pal, I didn't assume anything, at no point did I say or direct the comment directly at you. Stop internalizing things people say in conversations they didn't even know you were part of. The only thing I've noticed is that you're on here crapping on people, Also I never mentioned Freddy.

    I'm sorry I am a bit confused is OP giving you two crap because the twins are hard. Can one of you explain to me whats happening. Because it seems he is giving you crap for no reason.

  • I call myself the Twins main because I can use victor to latch on to them so I can down them easier and then they get so mad about it, and they rage quit 24/7 which makes me laugh. I miss those days 😏

  • Twins have one of the highest skill ceilings in the game. Using Victor to climb structures and use verticality to your advantage, sniping with Victor off the tops of structures or through gaps to convert to hits, how to block windows correctly using Victor, knowing the perfect spots to block structures with Charlotte during chase without getting pallet stunned out of Victor control, mastering Victor positioning to switch mid-chase, knowing the angles to hit someone who's crouching behind a pallet or hitting someone mid-pallet drop, have the good sense to use each Victor deployment wisely without overslugging, using the information Victor gives you when he's abducted to your advantage, you have to know how to track through blood rather than scratchmarks which can be perplexing sometimes, you have to be able to capitalise on the stealth Victor attachment offers you and know how to conceal Charlotte's location during Victor control so you can catch Survivors off guard when Charlotte retakes control and regains her TR, PLUS you have to be good with the fundamental basics of an M1 Killer since you're still somewhat reliant on Charlotte.

    Not to mention the plays you can make using one Twin for information or perspective by putting them in a high-visibility location while using the other to go where you see Survivors, or on maps like Midwich or The Game where you can chase on multiple floors at the same time.

    If you think the Twins have a low ceiling for skill expression you are TERMINALLY incorrect. I play them because they are one of the biggest brain Killers you can play if you play them properly, and the fact that so many people still think they're braindead even after all this time and evidence to the contrary affirms just how big brain they can be.

  • @PureDoctorMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164227#Comment_2164227

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164654#Comment_2164654

    I'm sorry I am a bit confused is OP giving you two crap because the twins are hard. Can one of you explain to me whats happening. Because it seems he is giving you crap for no reason.

    Literally all that happened was I said Twins did require a lot of skill and explained why. Then he decided to mock and insult because he disagreed. That's pretty much it.

  • @katoptris said:

    I'm an old freddy main with the 7 sec dream transition. I don't consider myself a main of rn cause I drop him.

    Same, mained that boy for near on two years. It's cool that Freddy is more of a threat now but I find him very unenjoyable and easy to play, he has the depth of a puddle compared to, say, Blight or Oni.

    I think he also gets a bad rap as 90% of Freddies stack as much slowdown as possible on a killer that already has decent mobility and pretty strong chase potential. They're also incredibly salty post game when you do escape.

  • Why did you add a trigger warning?

  • @CornHub said:

    Why did you add a trigger warning?

    Yeah that is a bit weird lol

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164911#Comment_2164911

    Literally all that happened was I said Twins did require a lot of skill and explained why. Then he decided to mock and insult because he disagreed. That's pretty much it.

    Jeez some people just don't understand opinions do they. The thing is thats why forums are here to talk to other people and to GET OPINIONS on other things like this is "why do you main twins and or freddy" he is literally asking for your opinion. I just don't get it.

  • People who call themselves survivor mains why.

  • Yeah, such a weird situation.

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2156542#Comment_2156542

    Same, mained that boy for near on two years. It's cool that Freddy is more of a threat now but I find him very unenjoyable and easy to play, he has the depth of a puddle compared to, say, Blight or Oni.

    I think he also gets a bad rap as 90% of Freddies stack as much slowdown as possible on a killer that already has decent mobility and pretty strong chase potential. They're also incredibly salty post game when you do escape.

    I normally run skill check freddy with the dress addons whenever I play him.

  • I like playing freddy because he is my favorite childhood nightmare. His kit is fun to play as well, don't need slowdown add-ons to have fun with him

    Idk about twins though, kind of feel sorry for twins players

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2165043#Comment_2165043

    I mean. Blight doesnt take much skill lol. And it's funny you say that freddys are usually salty if you escape. I had someone literally tell me yesterday they hope I get cancer. Just because I was using freddy 🤷

    Blight probably has the second highest potential skill ceiling in the game...

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164129#Comment_2164129

    And now you're gonna attempt to belittle? It's quite possible to have a normal conversation without trying to insult the other person.

    I think you need a few more hours and experience into the game.

    nono i think you're one of those players with high playtime but not much to back up for, the killer you main says a lot

  • @CornHub said:

    Why did you add a trigger warning?

    Just read the comments lmao, majority of them are pissed

  • @Babawizwiz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164227#Comment_2164227

    nono i think you're one of those players with high playtime but not much to back up for, the killer you main says a lot

    And how do you know what I have to back it up? You know nothing about me at all.

    Your also going to assume I main Twins simply because you see a profile pic of the Twins. That's literally been there for not even a week. They aren't my main at all, I just regularly change my profile pic to whatever killer I'm having more fun on recently.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167332#Comment_2167332

    And how do you know what I have to back it up? You know nothing about me at all.

    Your also going to assume I main Twins simply because you see a profile pic of the Twins. That's literally been there for not even a week. They aren't my main at all, I just regularly change my profile pic to whatever killer I'm having more fun on recently.

    How do i know you're a bad player? You stating that victor requires a trained muscle memory and body blocking with charlotee requires skill, that's a big giveaway.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2166466#Comment_2166466

    If you say so lol. I 4kd with him my first time ever using him and never looked back. He's not that difficult.

    Thats like saying you can wipe a rank 20 squad with Clown so he's top tier.

  • @Babawizwiz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167341#Comment_2167341

    How do i know you're a bad player? You stating that victor requires a trained muscle memory and body blocking with charlotee requires skill, that's a big giveaway.

    And that's you not having enough experience in the game to understand that.

  • Sadism is quite intoxicating for some people, so that might be one of the reasons :)

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2168004#Comment_2168004

    No. What I'm saying is I 4kd red ranks with him from match 1. And never had issues landing his rush hits. He's nowhere near the skill level needed as nurse.

    Oh, my bad, shows my level of reading comprehension. Yeah thats why I stopped playing him. It didn't feel like it was a challenge against even good teams. A team that could potentially beat a decent Freddy would still fall victim to his insane slowdown perk synergy.

    You could throw on Pop/Corrupt with Enduring/Spirit Fury and half the pallets on the map would be gone by the second gen, if that. Mainly because even a good looper can't really play around snares.


  • @Babawizwiz said:

    Two killers with the lowest skill ceiling in the game.

    Twins- proxy camp, getting hits on victor really isnt a challenge unless on pallet gyms

    Freddy (pre-nerf)- constant spamming of snares, slow down add ons, basically the easiest killer in the game unless against OoO

    Trigger warning? why?

  • "getting hits with victor isn't really a challenge." Lolololol K.

    I used to main Twins before their nerf, I play Freddy from time to time and simple answer is because I can, because it's fun to see the dcs, it's fun landing those hits with Victor. The ones you say are oh so easy and most importantly, it's so fun to relish in the salt from people who can't believe they just got bested by one of the "worst killers in the game". Must be embarrassing losing to a barely 3 foot full grown baby man. Can't relate because my ego isn't the size of Jupiter.

    And last but not least: they're fun. Why do you main your main survivor? Because you like them and you can right? So kinda a hypocritical question imo.

  • @GenJockeyNance said:

    "getting hits with victor isn't really a challenge." Lolololol K.

    I used to main Twins before their nerf, I play Freddy from time to time and simple answer is because I can, because it's fun to see the dcs, it's fun landing those hits with Victor. The ones you say are oh so easy and most importantly, it's so fun to relish in the salt from people who can't believe they just got bested by one of the "worst killers in the game". Must be embarrassing losing to a barely 3 foot full grown baby man. Can't relate because my ego isn't the size of Jupiter.

    And last but not least: they're fun. Why do you main your main survivor? Because you like them and you can right? So kinda a hypocritical question imo.

    Twins are actually considered one of the strongest killers, its that a lot of killer players don't like the more "scummy" playstyle of proxy hook camping with Victor. It's a dull playstyle but very strong.

  • @FreddysMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2155940#Comment_2155940

    I love playing against Freddy, it also gives me practice to then to get better as him too. Also it’s fun!

    I personally find freddy boring, but I don't think its right to slander or be jerks to them just because of the playstyle they were given

  • @gibblywibblywoo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2168532#Comment_2168532

    Twins are actually considered one of the strongest killers, its that a lot of killer players don't like the more "scummy" playstyle of proxy hook camping with Victor. It's a dull playstyle but very strong.

    I agree with this. They're actually very strong and can demolish a team in a matter of minutes in the right hands which is why I love them personally. But everywhere I hear they're weak when they're actually not. They're the best with a scummy playstyle that is best pulled off by someone who has no issues playing dirty or scummy. Playing nice with Twins is a sure way to lose.

  • @Babawizwiz said:

    Two killers with the lowest skill ceiling in the game.

    Twins- proxy camp, getting hits on victor really isnt a challenge unless on pallet gyms

    Freddy (pre-nerf)- constant spamming of snares, slow down add ons, basically the easiest killer in the game unless against OoO

    I got one question. When did the standard become: how much skill or difficult the killer takes?

  • I was orignally a pyrmidhead main because I love silent hill however the sheer insanity of killer babu has made me rethink that. I dont camp with them I try to set up ambushs where I hide charolette where I think they will run when I send in the boi from the op-site angle. Its just really satisfying to smack down the survivor who is trying to steal my babu. Sure if you want kills you can camp but my goal is much more simple. I give them the babu then I take back the babu for it is my babu.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    People just have fun with what the game offers :) Is it that difficult to fathom?

    Not everyone needs to play the hardest option to feel good while playing. Many times it's the opposite.

    yeah but these killers are never fun to go against

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2167587#Comment_2167587

    And that's you not having enough experience in the game to understand that.

    Nah you're just one of those high hour no skill players, get good buddy, you hate to see someone with much less hours being much better than you huh

  • @Babawizwiz said:

    Two killers with the lowest skill ceiling in the game.

    Twins- proxy camp, getting hits on victor really isnt a challenge unless on pallet gyms

    Freddy (pre-nerf)- constant spamming of snares, slow down add ons, basically the easiest killer in the game unless against OoO

    you need a nerf

  • All five of us Twins mains on this forum are absolutely quaking-- nay, sobbing-- on the dance floor lol! Seriously though, the skill floor depends on the player and sometimes the system. I play on console and aiming monsieur gremlin can be incredibly difficult and punishing. I hope you have fun next time you encounter a Freddy or Twins tho OP, since most of them use interesting strategies and aren't the cookie cutter variants many of us have faced :)!

  • So don't play, if you dont want to play against a killer that was implemented by the developers .and especially dont tell people that enjoys playing that killers that they should not play as it.You are acting like a baby that does not like something so others also cant have fun

  • Lowest skill ceiling is survivor. Next step is playing killer, then move on to console Nurse and when you are very good at killer take on the weakest killers in red ranks.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2155965#Comment_2155965

    If you say so. Have you ever tried to get a hit on good survivors that know what they're doing ? It's a borderline nightmare. It's not just LOL SNARES I WIN. Good survivors play around them just fine. It's not just LOL TELEPORT FREE HIT. Good survivors walk away from it and you have to spend time looking. Unless they think you're bluffing. They'll never stick to a gen.

    Now if you mean a skillful twins player vs a skillful freddy player. I'd say twins can be better. Sure

    And good survivers bring mettle of man

1 2 ›